racial hierarchy are too funny

I was scrolling through some memes last night when I was bored and I kid you not I almost chocked from my own laughter hahaha. As someone who grew up in a majority white neighbourhood, the only "ethnics" I saw where morrocans and some turks, they always gave me cadaan bootlicker vibes especially the North africans.

Most of them were dying to distance themselves from their African heritage, some didn't even call themselves North African they just referred themselves as "Mediterranean" which never really made sense to me until I realised they rather want to be close to south Europeans (their former colonisers) than Africa. Here comes to irony South Europeans are incredibly racist towards anything to do with arabs or North africans, I remeber seeing this tiktok of this Spanish guy getting triggered when this other white guy told him that he has arab DNA in him.

They even make memes to distance themselves from North Africans LMAO

b44.png

Then I saw this meme and I couldn't stop laughing because it really simplifies the irony of racial hierarchies

1cf.jpg

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
96473F71-7C2A-49C0-94A0-03C803C907CD.jpeg

The memes are funny asf

Hamzza

VIP
Only the self-hating anti-Arab Berbers who consumed the Amazikh bullshit look to the monkey-looking Southern Europeans. A real Arab is always proud of his looks, history and religion.

Only the self-hating anti-Arab Berbers who consumed the Amazikh bullshit look to the monkey-looking Southern Europeans. A real Arab is always proud of his looks, history and religion.
I have seen a lot of Syrians, Palestinians and Lebanese claiming that most of them have "blonde and blue eyes" when in reality they look like any other Arab ๐Ÿ’€

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ
I have seen a lot of Syrians, Palestinians and Lebanese claiming that most of them have "blonde and blue eyes" when in reality they look like any other Arab ๐Ÿ’€
It's sad though, because Berbers and Levantines have a rich history. Why do they need to associate with dusty unhygienic Europeans who had bad hygiene habits that caused the Black Death. Europeans are nothing to look up to.

Hamzza

VIP
I have seen a lot of Syrians, Palestinians and Lebanese claiming that most of them blonde and blue eyes, when in reality they look like any other Arab ๐Ÿ’€
I'm not sure about the blonde blue eyes claim but for sure Palestinians, Lebanese... look different than their Southern Arab cousins.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Every group has coons
North Europeans<-South Europeans
Arabs<- Amazigh and Somalis
Sushi Asians<- Jungle Asians
North India<- South India
What are some other ones?

It's sad though, because Berbers and Levantines have a rich history. Why do they need to associate with dusty unhygienic Europeans who had bad hygiene habits that caused the Black Death. Europeans are nothing to look up to.
I think they do that because they're looking at the current state of their countries and comparing to how "developed" Europe is, many young people often can't be bothered to look back at their own historical achievements and rather focus on the now. Eurocentric beauty standards play a big role in it too, hence why nose surgeries are so common in Turkey, Iran and many Arab nations.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I think they do that because they're looking at the current state of their countries and comparing to how "developed" Europe is, many young people often can't be bothered to look back at their own historical achievements and rather focus on the now. Eurocentric beauty standards play a big role in it too, hence why nose surgeries are so common in Turkey, Iran and many Arab nations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ
I don't get how European looks are to be envied by anyone. Middle easterners age slower than whites and they have a more interesting history (ancient) as well. What's enviable about having literal pink skin,no lips light demonic eyes and stringy hair?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
A lot of Somalis have the Arab nose, respect them.
No we don't lol, Somalis either have a small thin nose or a big one.
I haven't seen a somali with a beak yet, mashallah :rejoice:

Trending