Race mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
but there is proof of God existence all it takes is to look outside look how perfect our sky is how daytime elapses with night time how the sun rises and sets at a perfect calculation you can't tell me the sun rises on its own accord

Lmao that's not an argument, sister.
Ancient people said the same thing about your prophet when it comes to their multiple gods.
And it is not an argument, neither an observation!
If you say that He exists, then where's the proof, proven by logic and science? It can't because religion = metaphysic. Something that we can't see. Something personal.
So, you cannot tell me your god is a real one, when the other gods are fake.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lmao that's not an argument, sister.
Ancient people said the same thing about your prophet when it comes to their multiple gods.
And it is not an argument, neither an observation!
If you say that He exists, then where's the proof, proven by logic and science? It can't because religion = metaphysic. Something that we can't see. Something personal.
So, you cannot tell me your god is a real one, when the other gods are fake.
if multiple Gods exist woudlnt they have disagreements fight one another even might take revenge and spoil the universe so we know multiple of God's don't exist let's get that out of the way

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bruh. I failed to explain to you that NATURE IS NOT YOUR ALLAH/GOD.
The Ancestors said the same. And it makes ZERO SENSE.
We can't prof a religion belief with SCIENCE. It's not the same smh.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I see no problems with it. The majority of people will not race mix, so in the end of the day, the concern ppl place on this topic is unfounded.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Bruh. I failed to explain to you that NATURE IS NOT YOUR ALLAH/GOD.
The Ancestors said the same. And it makes ZERO SENSE.
We can't prof a religion belief with SCIENCE. It's not the same smh.

We can’t proof anything tbh, even science has its limits. However we can reason to the existence of god

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
if multiple Gods exist woudlnt they have disagreements fight one another even might take revenge and spoil the universe so we know multiple of God's don't exist let's get that out of the way

They would exist, just like people believed in the past.
These "gods" used to have different roles and people were using nature as an argument.
You can't say it exists by just looking at a plant.
I saw Zeus yesterday..because it was raining. That's just ridiculous.
Science and religion are not compatible and shouldn't be compatible!
So I can't say Zeus doesn't exist.
But you can't tell me he does by just looking at the sky.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We can’t proof anything tbh, even science has its limits. However we can reason to the existence of god

The existence of a god, yep. That's why i rather believe in a god but not from the book. A god who puts 99% of humanity in hell is not my god.
If you prefer a god who hates gays, lesbians, kafirins and jews then it's up to you.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They would exist, just like people believed in the past.
These "gods" used to have different roles and people were using nature as an argument.
You can't say it exists by just looking at a plant.
I saw Zeus yesterday..because it was raining. That's just ridiculous.
Science and religion are not compatible and shouldn't be compatible!
So I can't say Zeus doesn't exist.
But you can't tell me he does by just looking at the sky.
your going off topic lol multiple of God's would eventually get into an argument just like siblings fighting and when siblings fight they take revenge that would apply to multiple of God's they would eventually take revenge and spoil the universe your telling me God's would all get a long and for all eternity never get into a fight?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
your going off topic lol multiple of God's would eventually get into an argument just like siblings fighting and when siblings fight they take revenge that would apply to multiple of God's they would eventually take revenge and spoil the universe your telling me God's would all get a long and for all eternity never get into a fight?

Believing in a jealous, war-loving god is no better than multiple gods.
They can coexist, just like the Hindus gods.

Or you can believe in Shintoism, which is a "japanese" version of Buddhism. Their gods are peaceful and they don't fight each other. They just "create".
If a god exists, then multiple gods must exist.
If you have a proof of your god, and you saw him, send me a picture.
If not, then you can't tell me that Ahura Mazda does not exist and that Jupiter is not real.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The existence of a god, yep. That's why i rather believe in a god but not from the book. A god who puts 99% of humanity in hell is not my god.
If you prefer a god who hates gays, lesbians, kafirins and jews then it's up to you.

So you believe in a god. But you don’t believe in the existence of a god that is described in abrahamic religions, right?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I don't really believe in a god according to the abrahamic way, but I'd believe in a god if i'm fully convinced ^^

Fully convinced by what?

Isn’t the fact the universe was created, therefore needs a creator not enough?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Believing in a jealous, war-loving god is no better than multiple gods.
They can coexist, just like the Hindus gods.

Or you can believe in Shintoism, which is a "japanese" version of Buddhism. Their gods are peaceful and they don't fight each other. They just "create".
If a god exists, then multiple gods must exist.
If you have a proof of your god, and you saw him, send me a picture.
If not, then you can't tell me that Ahura Mazda does not exist and that Jupiter is not real.
once again your going off topic you can't even logically give me an answer back but instead your being stubborn and talking about your hatred with God

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Fully convinced by what?

Isn’t the fact the universe was created, therefore needs a creator not enough?

no. It is not.
The universe does not need a "creator". There are maybe many of those "creators".
or,
maybe there's none.
Just because your book, which was written by men, tells you that a so called Allah created this world doesn't mean Allah created this world.
Many claim their gods create this world, but without any evidence, it's just words. Nothing valuable.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
once again your going off topic you can't even logically give me an answer back but instead your being stubborn and talking about your hatred with God

My hatred? Since when i only hate your so called god?
I don't believe in your semitic god. That's it.
Using nature as an argument is not "a logical" argument. But nice try.
You never proved me that Allah exist
If the so called gods were fighting, then we would still be alive since there's always a god of gods.
Just like many other mythologies. Smh no one can prove by using logic that Allah exists. It's a matter of opinion, personal belief and superstition.
Anyway, i'll stick to my own beliefs : Allah might exist, but because of a lack of proof, I don't believe in it.
And if I had chose a god, that's be a buddhist god or maybe animist god.

I don't any proof of a universal god but if it does exist, then why not
Bro, the univerese is so fine tuned it is not probable to get without a intended quencequence. Western scientist are atheist for the most part because it gives them an unbiased outlook on the process. The definition of Allah in the quran is the most probable God of the universe, because he does not have a human characteristic, like buddah or jesus (for chsrisians).

The other gods of the ancient mythologies had human characteristics and they each explained the nature, like water god, fertility goddess, god of war. The God in islam does not have this type of attribute, in fact we don't even describe him, because our minds can't wrap our heads around it. He has 99 names and that's it. Do yo think we can understand the might of Allah when we don't even understand this universe? The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light, so we can never get the full view of it. Just my perspective, but please don't degrade Allah to some mere mythology like thor and odin. The funny thing is, humans are insignificant, we may live in multiple universes, but we have not even found one evidence for life outside of earth.

You can say that islam is this and that, but the God of muslims is the most logical God of the universe. If i was an agnostic, i would believe in this God, even if i didn't follow islam. Allah is not an 'islamic' God or an arabic God, he is the God of the universe. God is not islam, God created islam for our guidance. So you need to separate them. Christians and jews perverted it and made their God personal, where they say 'god made us in his image'. You will never hear a muslim utter such words. People tend to distance themselves from an old white man with a beard, but that is not Allah, just a judeo-christian concept, created long after the prophets.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bro, the univerese is so fine tuned it is not probable to get without a intended quencequence. Western scientist are atheist for the most part because it gives them an unbiased outlook on the process. The definition of Allah in the quran is the most probable God of the universe, because he does not have a human characteristic, like buddah or jesus (for chsrisians).

The other gods of the ancient mythologies had human characteristics and they each explained the nature, like water god, fertility goddess, god of war. The God in islam does not have this type of attribute, in fact we don't even describe him, because our minds can't wrap our heads around it. He has 99 names and that's it. Do yo think we can understand the might of Allah when we don't even understand this universe? The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light, so we can never get the full view of it. Just my perspective, but please don't degrade Allah to some mere mythology like thor and odin. The funny thing is, humans are insignificant, we may live in multiple universes, but we have not even found one evidence for life outside of earth.

You can say that islam is this and that, but the God of muslims is the most logical God of the universe. If i was an agnostic, i would believe in this God, even if i didn't follow islam. Allah is not an 'islamic' God or an arabic God, he is the God of the universe. God is not islam, God created islam for our guidance. So you need to separate them. Christians and jews perverted it and made their God personal, where they say 'god made us in his image'. You will never hear a muslim utter such words. People tend to distance themselves from an old white man with a beard, but that is not Allah, just a judeo-christian concept, created long after the prophets.

"the God of muslims is the most logical God of the universe. "
ok,
again god and logic are not the same.
God is something that you can talk about but won't see in your entire life,
logic you can use it.
God is just a personal belief, you believe in it or disbelieve. Logic is a methode.
It's not that hard to understand bro.

"Christians and jews perverted it and made their God personal, where they say 'god made us in his image'." Jews never said that and Christians don't mean that God looks like humans. He created them perfectly, just like humans..I don't like when muslims talk about other abrahamic religions with that ignorance, sorry brother thi is not what the jews and christians mean..And by Christians, you mean whom? The ones in the Midle East or the Roman Catholics or Orthodox? Because they are all different, just like muslims!

"People tend to distance themselves from an old white man with a beard, but that is not Allah, just a judeo-christian concept, created long after the prophets"
That's just your personal belief, nothing is supporting it. Allah and the Christian God are indeed different but I don't see the distance between Allah and the jewish God.

Allah is not a "logical god" since we can't mix science and religion. Not the same purpose.
Allah is another arabic god from the Desert, in which people started believing in it because of a random guy who can't read and write.

"the God of muslims is the most logical God of the universe. "
ok,
again god and logic are not the same.
God is something that you can talk about but won't see in your entire life,
logic you can use it.
God is just a personal belief, you believe in it or disbelieve. Logic is a methode.
It's not that hard to understand bro.

"Christians and jews perverted it and made their God personal, where they say 'god made us in his image'." Jews never said that and Christians don't mean that God looks like humans. He created them perfectly, just like humans..I don't like when muslims talk about other abrahamic religions with that ignorance, sorry brother thi is not what the jews and christians mean..And by Christians, you mean whom? The ones in the Midle East or the Roman Catholics or Orthodox? Because they are all different, just like muslims!

"People tend to distance themselves from an old white man with a beard, but that is not Allah, just a judeo-christian concept, created long after the prophets"
That's just your personal belief, nothing is supporting it. Allah and the Christian God are indeed different but I don't see the distance between Allah and the jewish God.

Allah is not a "logical god" since we can't mix science and religion. Not the same purpose.
Allah is another arabic god from the Desert, in which people started believing in it because of a random guy who can't read and write.
I am not wrong in that the jews and cristian believe that he made them in their own image. You can argue semantics on what it really means, but i have a protensatant friend that says clearly he believes jesus is god, and he created us in his image and therefore he must look like us. I am not ignorant of other religions man, have spent much time conversing with christian in churches and talked to friends and read on the internet.

“We are created in the image of God, if you will, and we are obliged to return the favor.”
Rabbi Arthur Green

And i don't need to quote the christians because they say it all the time.

It is weird you say that our God is like the christians. Are you ignorant of the fact on the trinity, god-jesus and the holy spirit. That is not our God. The jews believe in the same God as us, but as i've stated, some quotes put on the talmud, made it a bit different.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How do you guys feel about Race mixing? Is it a bad thing or good thing?
I'm in a right-winged group on FB and they are hating on race mixing and i kinda want to know if my fellow brothers and sisters Somalis are cool with it or hate it.

Let me know :sass1::sass2:
It ain't bad, so you could marry out if you want:manny:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending