Race mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I am totally against it. Race mixing is an abhorrent thing. It creates self-hating confused offsprings.

When I say race mixing, I'm referring to xalimos. Faraxs are absolutely permitted to marry women of other races/ethnicities, as his kids will have his name, clan, be exposed to Somali culture, and most likely practice the Deen, as their mother most likely would've become Muslim. And marriages between Faraxs and ajnabi women, work.

As for xalimos who marry out, the kids will look nothing like them, they won't have their name, no Somali clan to belong to, the kids will probably grow up without the Somali culture, not be exposed to Somali culture, and most likely be non Muslim. And not forgetting of course, the high divorce rate between a Somali woman and her non Somali husband.

Case-closed.
I have seen it go both ways to be honest, it all comes down to the the parents if they know how to be Somali, different to being born Somali

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I have seen it go both ways to be honest, it all comes down to the the parents if they know how to be Somali, different to being born Somali

I disagree saxiib. I'm not saying that women shouldn't marry out. I'm just saying that, their kids are not Somali whatsoever, and they shouldn't dare say those kids that they've had with ajnabi men, are Somali.

You're seriously gonna tell me a cadaan or Madow looking kids, with a cadaan or meadow names, is Somali?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I disagree saxiib. I'm not saying that women shouldn't marry out. I'm just saying that, their kids are not Somali whatsoever, and they shouldn't dare say those kids that they've had with ajnabi men, are Somali.

You're seriously gonna tell me a cadaan or Madow looking kids, with a cadaan or meadow names, is Somali?
Identity and genetics are two different things,
So does that mean that Mjs are Arab seeing as Darood was a male and a ajnabi Arab?:wtf:

Kids with Somali dads don't look Somali as well.

The bottom line is that a kid with a Somali father is still genetically 50% foreign. You can't spin it any how.

Furthermore, kids with Somali fathers rarely learn how to speak Somali. There's a reason why our first language is called mother tongue as it's the mother that teaches her children both language and culture.

Men are not the primary caregivers as they are usually the breadwinners. very rarely are they able to influence the child the way a mother does.

Since, some Somalis believe that identity comes from the father, in that case Daroods are no longer Somali. You are now offically Iraqi.

Arma

VIP
Kids with Somali dads don't look Somali as well.

The bottom line is that a kid with a Somali father is still genetically 50% foreign. You can't spin it any how.

Furthermore, kids with Somali fathers rarely learn how to speak Somali. There's a reason why our first language is called mother tongue as it's the mother that teaches her children both language and culture.

Men are not the primary caregivers as they are usually the breadwinners. very rarely are they able to influence the child the way a mother does.

Since, some Somalis believe that identity comes from the father, in that case Daroods are no longer Somali. You are now offically Iraqi.

Listen here, girl. Of you wanna marry out, you're fine to do so. But don't you ever dare, to call those kids, "Somali".

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
It's the best to keep with your own group and culture I honestly can't see myself with other than handsome tall Somali guy, but we also never know what the future and Allah(swt) had in mind for us. If he is really great guy and on his deen it is allowed for us.

Listen here, girl. Of you wanna marry out, your fine to do so. But don't you ever dare, to call those kids, "Somali".

Personally, i wouldn't marry a non Somali.

But if I did, i would. Why?

Because if an Iraqi Darood can walk around calling themselves Somali why can't mine?

If a reer Xamar can, why can't mine?:hillarybiz:

Arma

VIP
Every race and ethnicity on this Earth (except for cuck Westerners and East Asians) are against inter-racial relationships and marriages, especially their women marrying out. And that is simply because, for the woman who marries out, her children will not be of her race.

Every race and ethnicity on this Earth (except for cuck Westerners and East Asians) are against inter-racial relationships and marriages, especially their women marrying out. And that is simply because, for the woman who marries out, her children will not be of her race.

Why were the offspring of a Dir woman and an Iraqi considered Somali?

:trumpsmirk:

Arma

VIP
Once, an Angolan colleague of mine, tried to say that his nephews were Somali. I then I told him, that they are not Somali whatsoever, as their father is not Somali.

In this world, the children follow whatever the father is. Hence why, the majority of races are against their daughters marrying men of other races.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Tell that to the Somali ayeeyos and odeys who have convinced themselves they are the decendents of an Iraqi.

Lol they’re Somali ayeeyos and odeys at the end of the day.

You can’t compare half breeds to clans who’s origins aren’t clear.

Lol they’re Somali ayeeyos and odeys at the end of the day.

You can’t compare half breeds to clans who’s origins aren’t clear.

Yes I can, as it shows that this subject isn't as black and white as people make it.

Furthermore, there is a difference between nationality and ethnicity.

Also, anyone who is aware of history and anthropology will know how ethnicity and identity isn't set in stone.

Also, even though i'm not a fan of marrying out, shaming women doesn't benefit anyone. Logically speaking some Somali men and women are going to find partners from different backgrounds. Interracial unions have been happening for centuries. Some nations have been built off the backs of such unions.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Yes I can, as it shows that this subject isn't as black and white as people make it.

Furthermore, there is a difference between nationality and ethnicity.

Also, anyone who is aware of history and anthropology will know how ethnicity and identity isn't set in stone.

Also, even though i'm not a fan of marrying out, shaming women doesn't benefit anyone. Logically speaking some Somali men and women are going to find partners from different backgrounds. Interracial unions have been happening for centuries. Some nations have been built off the backs of such unions.

And that’s disgusting. Miscegenation is unnatural. It’s like half dog half cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending