Race mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That certification of hadiths your talking about follows certain steps. Bukhari, tirmidhi, etc didn’t just verify those hadiths were sahih out of nowhere.

To certify a Hadith, it has to fulfill 5 conditions. The first one is, it has to have a strong lineage of narration. Then is has to be from a narrator who is known for his honesty. Also they need to be know for great accuracy when recalling things. The Hadith also cannot contradict other hadiths which have a stronger chain of narration.

There’s no other historical evidence in the world which goes through so much scrutiny before its accepted as authentic.

Also the only reason you don’t like allah and prefer the idea of a Christian god is because humans, generally speaking, don’t like being held accountable. Well, it will happen.

And what do you mean when you say isa as was the last prophet? Are you using biblical text to confirm this or something?

No, i was kidding lmao i don't believe in any abrahamic prophets since i don't follow any of these religions..

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Haye what’s wrong with sahih hadiths and the concept of Allah?

Sahih al bukhary and muslim are man-made texts and they are not sacred. When i was muslim, people from the salafi sect told me that the sahih was sacred, only the Quran is more "sacred".

And as for Allah, i don't believe in an arabic god, i dislike the concept and can't imagine his existence. If he's real because people belive in Him, then Zeus and the 11 other Olympian gods are real too.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Sahih al bukhary and muslim are man-made texts and they are not sacred. When i was muslim, people from the salafi sect told me that the sahih was sacred, only the Quran is more "sacred".

And as for Allah, i don't believe in an arabic god, i dislike the concept and can't imagine his existence. If he's real because people belive in Him, then Zeus and the 11 other Olympian gods are real too.

The Sunnah is sacred to Muslims and it isn’t made up. The amount of scrutiny a Hadith that’s deemed sahih goes through, makes it impossible for it to be made up.

When’s the last time you checked the sources of some historical event that you deem factual, because I can assure you, you probably don’t. However, even when you can find sources for hadiths, get a hold of chain of narrations, you still doubt?

Just because you dislike the concept of Allah and cannot imagine his existence, doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Through reasoning you should come to the conclusion of Allah’s existence.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Sunnah is sacred to Muslims and it isn’t made up. The amount of scrutiny a Hadith that’s deemed sahih goes through, makes it impossible for it to be made up.

When’s the last time you checked the sources of some historical event that you deem factual, because I can assure you, you probably don’t. However, even when you can find sources for hadiths, get a hold of chain of narrations, you still doubt?

Just because you dislike the concept of Allah and cannot imagine his existence, doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Through reasoning you should come to the conclusion of Allah’s existence.

Allah's existence is the same as Zeus's existence.
I didn't say, it doesn't exist but if it does, then all of the 12 gods of the Greek mythology are real.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Allah's existence is the same as Zeus's existence.
I didn't say, it doesn't exist but if it does, then all of the 12 gods of the Greek mythology are real.

Do you think first and multiple are mutually exclusive?

2ojoho.jpg

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Used to believe only in science but now i'm just a sympathizer of the buddhist's spirituality, i think it's fine for me at least.
Islam and abrahamic religions are not my thing.

Do you believe a creator of the universe/multiverse

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Used to believe only in science but now i'm just a sympathizer of the buddhist's spirituality, i think it's fine for me at least.
Islam and abrahamic religions are not my thing.
how do you not believe in Allah(swa) existence who controls the earth sends us water if God does not exist? does it control itself or is their someone that is

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
how do you not believe in Allah(swa) existence who controls the earth sends us water if God does not exist? does it control itself or is their someone that is

So you're saying he does exist, then give me a proof.
I never deny its existence.
Because nobody has a proof of it. I rather believe in multiple gods than one god who puts 99% of Humanity in Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts