Question?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Why do hawiye people support Isaaq? I remember people in Somaliand celebrating every time a bomb went off, in muqdisho thinking this would bring them recognition yet these same Hawiyes hate the people of SSC and would rather support Isaaq.. Can someone enlighten me why this is happening?

There are some weird ones that support Isaaq because they have cuqdad against Darod so they think “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. As a Hawiye I support those who are unionist regardless of their clan.

There are some weird ones that support Isaaq because they have cuqdad against Darod so they think “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. As a Hawiye I support those who are unionist regardless of their clan.
Big hugs to all my unionist Somali brothers and sisters :friendhug:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
@bidenkulaha Fiqishini who are HG live in north Somalia, they refused to have anything with Somaliland because they don’t get any representation in the Somaliland government . And now Fiqishini are supporting Dhulbahante.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Nah I support it. But I’m well aware it’s abused and not acted upon by the same people screaming about SL. For now anyway it isn’t a priority till we rebuild Somalia and part of that is PL accepting federalism isn’t a confederacy. We must all contribute federal taxes, troops, unify our healthcare education and elections once we move to 1m1v. Once we’re a functioning state, we can turn to how we unite SL
Acudubilah, We will never share anything. No taxes, troops, education system etc. It will never happen. Hawiye today is the new boli qaran surviving on the FGS that relies massively on IC support.

Last edited:
Sounding like a bitter woman, what the hell do you know about who hawiye men get with
Am just telling you in general dhulbahante are offered the suqaar they deport your suldaans and tiktok famous people. They do however try to get some lip service from Hawiye when they get the heat from daarood.

I’m Hawiye and support reer lascanood against idooria:)

As our good brother @Jiron tells us, we must love and support eachother as Somalis.

Forgive my cousins @Rationale @bidenkulaha they have forgotten the daacad nationalism our people are known for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Hawiye shacab would listen to me and @bidenkulaha instead of reer kumbaya like you, @El Nino and our sister @Leila we would be living in a peaceful country where people respect eachothers xuquuq.
:francis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If Hawiye shacab would listen to me and @bidenkulaha instead of reer kumbaya like you, @El Nino and our sister @Leila we would be living in a peaceful country where people respect eachothers xuquuq.
How hawiyeland would look
EBE743B9-1F0B-46D2-A2A2-3D344941C7FB.jpeg