Question?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Genuine question how can you be against midnimo, but criticize PL for being pro-federalist or ‘Quasi-secessionist’ as you like to call it?
Nah I support it. But I’m well aware it’s abused and not acted upon by the same people screaming about SL. For now anyway it isn’t a priority till we rebuild Somalia and part of that is PL accepting federalism isn’t a confederacy. We must all contribute federal taxes, troops, unify our healthcare education and elections once we move to 1m1v. Once we’re a functioning state, we can turn to how we unite SL

FGS was established in 2012 Beerlaawe was resting in piss for years by then. Why do you guys keep spewing obvious lies?
We both know that's a lie.. Before AY brought governance you guys had hundreds of isbaaros strip searching and robbing old mothers and other civilians.

I support Isaaq and I’m MJ. I don’t support them seceding or controlling Laaska or anything like that, but I support them like I support all of my Somali brothers and sisters.

MJs gave us AY. I don’t think there’s anyone more hated by hawiye honestly for his Tigray invasion. Politically if you’re a hawiye who supports a strong FGS that is controlled by HAG then of course PL is an obstacle to this. So it’s not just the MX Kacaan dream that’s hated but also quasi independent PL that still wants to rule Somalia.

Notice how I have very little interest in Ogaden
AY invasion was aided by fellow Hawiye though. Whole sections of abgaal sacad and saleeban warlords joined AY. I don’t know why AY never attacked when Hawiye warlords were in xamar but attacked as soon as maxakiim came through.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AY invasion was aided by fellow Hawiye though. Whole sections of abgaal sacad and saleeban warlords joined AY. I don’t know why AY never attacked when Hawiye warlords were in xamar but attacked as soon as maxakiim came through.
Those hawiye warlords were allied with AY, not a surprise given AY himself was a warlord. The support for the invasion was just a way of getting their power back they lost to the maxakim. They have zero respect from hawiye and are similarly hated by citizens. AY himself was frightened that it would spread to the North.

AY gets the most blame given he was president however.

Those warlords were behind the 15 year instability in the South they were kicked out by ICU and Sheikh Shariif. Beerlaawe brought them all back to power with Ethiopian muscle. Killing thousands in the process.

Those warlords were behind the 15 year instability in the South they were kicked out by ICU and Sheikh Shariif. Beerlaawe brought them all back to power with Ethiopian muscle. Killing thousands in the process.
Or maybe it was just some of the warlords Switched shirts?
36AF3660-62D1-4E20-B92B-4E1CA537A909.jpeg

Those hawiye warlords were allied with AY, not a surprise given AY himself was a warlord. The support for the invasion was just a way of getting their power back they lost to the maxakim. They have zero respect from hawiye and are similarly hated by citizens. AY himself was frightened that it would spread to the North.

AY gets the most blame given he was president however.
Those warlords set back Hawiye so far back interms of peace and government building compared to somaliland and puntland. One way or another a representative government of all stakeholders in somalia was needed not some ragtag militia.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Those warlords set back Hawiye so far back interns of peace and government building consorted to somaliland and puntland. One way or another a representative government of all stakeholders in somalia was needed not some ragtag militia.
It’s funny how people pretend there was some noble war where AY wanted to set up a federal government in Xamar when all his allies were the same people who split up Xamar into no go neighbourhoods where they set up isbaaros everywhere lol. Maxakim was a breath of fresh air for the citizens. Most peace Xamar had in decades. I’m not blind to the fact however that Shabaab did sprawl out of it but the extremists gained strength from the ‘gaalo attacking Somalia and the government are gaalo for collaborating’ narrative

Why do hawiye people support Isaaq? I remember people in Somaliand celebrating every time a bomb went off, in muqdisho thinking this would bring them recognition yet these same Hawiyes hate the people of SSC and would rather support Isaaq.. Can someone enlighten me why this is happening?
Darood naceyb is strong man

It’s funny how people pretend there was some noble war where AY wanted to set up a federal government in Xamar when all his allies were the same people who split up Xamar into no go neighbourhoods where they set up isbaaros everywhere lol. Maxakim was a breath of fresh air for the citizens. Most peace Xamar had in decades. I’m not blind to the fact however that Shabaab did sprawl out of it but the extremists gained strength from the ‘gaalo attacking Somalia and the government are gaalo for collaborating’ narrative
You’re right everyone I have spoken to said positive stuff about the maxakiim even though they had some bad apples. Them calling for lunch in Addis ababa while not recognized yet was weird. Nevertheless the downfall of maxakiim was meant to happen as it did not include any political stakeholders known to the somali people.

This is Mogadishu before the great AY came to power
6527CC8F-0F08-4B2E-9042-BC4930D308FC.jpeg

And this is when AY restored Mogadishu

E4FFACE6-8013-43AA-A659-EE2D5971D35D.jpeg

Trending