Question?

Such an interesting choice to make, during the shelling of LaasCaanood, for an "MJ".

lil-scrappy.gif

I don’t support that. Reread what I wrote Eedo. I would support them as a federal state if they contented themselves with their triangle.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Hawiyes in sspot = all hawiyes :snoop:

Most hawiyes are neutral or support dhulbahante in their fight. Only reason why hawiyes support isaaqs is because some oassociate them with lightskin redbones, there is no darood hate whatsoever.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Simply because of the fake irir somaale

what people a few deranged people posting videos doesn't represent everyone... go travel there and ask the people on the street...

Somalinimo doesn't exist as long as you guys obssessed with tribes

this is why travel is important

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
MJs gave us AY. I don’t think there’s anyone more hated by hawiye honestly for his Tigray invasion. Politically if you’re a hawiye who supports a strong FGS that is controlled by HAG then of course PL is an obstacle to this. So it’s not just the MX Kacaan dream that’s hated but also quasi independent PL that still wants to rule Somalia.

Notice how I have very little interest in Ogaden
FGS controlled by HAG? As in Hawiye?
:gucciwhat:
Realistically who would want to support that?
:damedamn:
Just because Hawiye live in the capital doesn’t mean they get to control the country.
This is why I’m advocating for a new capital because y’all can’t be trusted.
:russ:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Most hawiyes are neutral or support dhulbahante in their fight. Only reason why hawiyes support isaaqs is because some oassociate them with lightskin redbones, there is no darood hate whatsoever.
Say wallahi
:russ: :russ:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
FGS controlled by HAG? As in Hawiye?
:gucciwhat:
Realistically who would want to support that?
:damedamn:
Just because Hawiye live in the capital doesn’t mean they get to control the country.
This is why I’m advocating for a new capital because y’all can’t be trusted.
:russ:
This is so true. Any Daarod President comes to Villa Somalia "Unuka Leh!", yes you own the city but you don't own the capital. If yoy get what I'm saying. The capital is for all Somalis to have equal rights. If you don't want that. we simply move somewhere else, You keep your city, we all get a capital.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

pfff I do not know any Cayr supporting Dhulo other than Cali yare :mjlol: you might speak for some hawiye tho but caqli xuma waa na lugu yaqaanay.

Diyaano not red bones. In the North they call it suqaar but only the dhulbahante are given those diyaano bones no Hawiye gets offered.

I agree with u not all hawyie in these forums hate Darood but there is two persons who always love and wish the worst for Harti

Trending