Question?

Why do hawiye people support Isaaq? I remember people in Somaliand celebrating every time a bomb went off, in muqdisho thinking this would bring them recognition yet these same Hawiyes hate the people of SSC and would rather support Isaaq.. Can someone enlighten me why this is happening?

Why do hawiye people support Isaaq? I remember people in Somaliand celebrating every time a bomb went off, in muqdisho thinking this would bring them recognition yet these same Hawiyes hate the people of SSC and would rather support Isaaq.. Can someone enlighten me why this is happening?
Simply because of the fake irir somaale

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
It's because Hawiye hate Daarod more than they hate Isaaq. So they support Isaaq against Daarod and that will keep MJ and surrounding Daarod clans busy whilst they fight against something like maybe MX or within themselves. As for why Issaq look down on them....they have an inferiority complex to all Somalis. To cover up this they act like they are supposedly better than us, claiming stuff like the Adal Sultanate and even Buuranbur. They will do all this just to act like they are superior. They are a langaab clan, they have no accomplishments other than supposedly creating a perfect democracy which we can see now is scam.

Lool.. I always thought people were joking about this Irir tribe.. But this still doesn't explain why the Isaaq hate the Hawiyes and even at times look down on them.
It’s because hawyie don’t have border with isaaq they don’t really knows them like they know Darood or raxanwayn it’s that simple.

Kinda obv why no? Certain hawiyo see Darods as a threat meanwhile Isaaq barely has any land,wealth or power. Then you got some loud HG who hate MJ n Harti bc off galkayco beef. Majority hawiyo dont really care tho socialmedia aint real that’s just diaspora qabiilist.

Regarding Hawiyo bein sent back n yemeni refuges welcomed in Hargeisa or SL politicians sayin they are closer to the habesha than people in Mogadishu what can we say humans have a short memory…

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
@Yaraye
Screenshot 2023-02-17 10.40.26 AM.png

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Enemy of my enemy is my friend situation. Both Isaaq and hawiyee see darood as bigger threat. Puntland and jubbaland already a thorn in the side of fgs a third darood state would be nightmare.

Fgs mostly affects hawiyee and raxanweyne states with darood states leaning towards federalism and demanding right to do own thing. Don’t think hawiyee wants to see country split but also don’t want fgs to be darood dominated with one side sharing and other not. Dont blame them for being neutral 🤷 as they want to preserve checks and balances

Kinda obv why no? Certain hawiyo see Darods as a threat meanwhile Isaaq barely has any land,wealth or power. Then you got some loud HG who hate MJ n Harti bc off galkayco beef. Majority hawiyo dont really care tho socialmedia aint real that’s just diaspora qabiilist.

Regarding Hawiyo bein sent back n yemeni refuges welcomed in Hargeisa or SL politicians sayin they are closer to the habesha than people in Mogadishu what can we say humans have a short memory
Taking this last part into account, I think the Isaaqs really hate people of southern Somalia, how can you treat your fellow Somali this horrible, this is not a way to achieve recognition.

Somaliland recognition benefits Hawiye more than SL rejoining Somalia. And since Darood want to play hardball with Hawiye strategic interests, further weakening them is a plus. Why are Daaroods shocked that the fake midnimada Somalia card doesn't work anymore? N&N destroyed the wadani Hawiye camp they are gone, I for once am greatly enjoying the rise of the new Hawiye first and second mentality among my people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We still haven’t really moved on as a country from the power structures of the 80s/90s. SL is SNM, FGS is USC and is trying to cement its control over PL. The fact SL splits Harti is very beneficial. That’s all.

A lot of the revival of hawiye sentiment no longer caring about ‘midnimo’ is due to the Farmaajo era where he reminded everyone of the importance of qabiil and that’s there’s no ‘patriotic Darood’.

We still haven’t really moved on as a country from the power structures of the 80s/90s. SL is SNM, FGS is USC and is trying to cement its control over PL. The fact SL splits Harti is very beneficial. That’s all.

A lot of the revival of hawiye sentiment no longer caring about ‘midnimo’ is due to the Farmaajo era where he reminded everyone of the importance of qabiil and that’s there’s no ‘patriotic Darood’.
Well as you might know not all darood were in support of n&n and Farmajos policies, so your hatred must stem from something else.

Somaliland recognition benefits Hawiye more than SL rejoining Somalia. And since Darood want to play hardball with Hawiye strategic interests, further weakening them is a plus. Why are Daaroods shocked that the fake midnimada Somalia card doesn't work anymore? N&N destroyed the wadani Hawiye camp they are gone, I for once am greatly enjoying the rise of the new Hawiye first and second mentality among my people.
Such irrational conclusion like always

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Well as you might know not all darood were in support of n&n and Farmajos policies, so your hatred must stem from something else.
MJs gave us AY. I don’t think there’s anyone more hated by hawiye honestly for his Tigray invasion. Politically if you’re a hawiye who supports a strong FGS that is controlled by HAG then of course PL is an obstacle to this. So it’s not just the MX Kacaan dream that’s hated but also quasi independent PL that still wants to rule Somalia.

Notice how I have very little interest in Ogaden

Enemy of my enemy is my friend situation. Both Isaaq and hawiyee see darood as bigger threat. Puntland and jubbaland already a thorn in the side of fgs a third darood state would be nightmare.

Fgs mostly affects hawiyee and raxanweyne states with darood states leaning towards federalism and demanding right to do own thing. Don’t think hawiyee wants to see country split but also don’t want fgs to be darood dominated with one side sharing and other not. Dont blame them for being neutral 🤷 as they want to preserve checks and balances
Lool.. You guys are full of cuqdad wallahi, who brought even government to muqdisho when it was full of isbaaros.. Anyway I don't see you sharing anything, a federal system is beneficial to all Somali member states.

MJs gave us AY. I don’t think there’s anyone more hated by hawiye honestly for his Tigray invasion. Politically if you’re a hawiye who supports a strong FGS that is controlled by HAG then of course PL is an obstacle to this. So it’s not just the MX Kacaan dream that’s hated but also quasi independent PL that still wants to rule Somalia.

Notice how I have very little interest in Ogaden
I don't think it's a good idea only your tribe gets to be rulers of Somalia.. Also AY brought the foundation for the FGS you are benefitting so much from today.

Genuine question how can you be against midnimo, but criticize PL for being pro-federalist or ‘Quasi-secessionist’ as you like to call it?

Trending

Latest posts