Question to the Somali Gaal's on Hygiene.

Do you immediately wash after defecation and urination. (Gaal only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the religious extremist present on this thread have a fetish and a fantasy to smell gaals assholes. If yall are into rimjobs just say it. Don't have to hide.
It's just a question there was a gaal asking just a month ago why muslims clean their asses with water relax man

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes, WTF. Also, I don't shit in public places. I only shit at home and I take a shower after every shit. :westbrookswag:
Are you telling me you wash your ass in the shower?
You let that dried xaar go through your bathtub drains? Your bath must smell like literal shit,
Nigga has the audacity to use a :westbrookswag: smiley afterwards, as if it's the cool thing to do :drakelaugh:
Fix up and wash your ass sxb

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
People need to understand that there's culture and then there's religion.

A couple centuries ago white people were throwing shit out of their windows. Ofcs white non believers are not gonna clean themselves is not in their culture.

It's just a question there was a gaal asking just a month ago why muslims clean their asses with water relax man

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You let that dried xaar go through your bathtub drains? Your bath must smell like literal shit,
Nigga has the audacity to use a :westbrookswag: smiley afterwards, as if it's the cool thing to do :drakelaugh:

Hell nah

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Motherfucka, you want me to go into detail with my shitting process? I answered Op's question in my first sentence, then added I take a shower AFTER.

Please end this here, shit is cringy :tacky:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Motherfucka, you want me to go into detail with my shitting process? I answered Op's question in my first sentence, then added I take a shower AFTER.

Please end this here, shit is cringy :tacky:
I misunderstood sxb :ufdup:
All kinds of characters on this site, you never know when you will run into some xoolo that washes his ass in the bathtub :reallymaury:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Since when is personal hygiene an invention that only Muslims are privy to?:patrice:

You sound like one of those black SJW's that scream ''culture vulture'' or ''cultural appropriation'' when an outsider adopts elements of their culture.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Let's ask @VixR.

Also doesn't sweating make things worse? How can you go about your business knowing when you sweat, it's melting xaar down there? @Grant once said there is an underwear damage. Ma run baa?
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
"An underwear damage" kulaha :dead:
I feel sick at the same time while reading this thread, qosol iyo matag is not a good combo :mjcry:

I don't get these gaals lol if I was to shit on you would u just wipe it off and get on with your day :susp:

That's why I don't like twerking underneath all that is uff :vqbuyv0:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Apparently the part that damages the underwear is "clean". What a load of xaar.
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

I misunderstood sxb :ufdup:
All kinds of characters on this site, you never know when you will run into some xoolo that washes his ass in the bathtub :reallymaury:

:deadpeter::dead:

@simulacrum

We are talking strictly urination/defecation not general hygiene in this topic, since you voted that you maintain that aspect of your religion/culture, what do you think of those whose culture/religion you embraced that don't wash after defecation/urination?? serious question.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
:deadpeter::dead:

@simulacrum

We are talking strictly urination/defecation not general hygiene in this topic, since you voted that you maintain that aspect of your religion/culture, what do you think of those whose culture/religion you embraced that don't wash after defecation/urination?? serious question.
Well, it's their life sxb. I just wouldn't shake their hands lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts