Question to the Somali Gaal's on Hygiene.

Do you immediately wash after defecation and urination. (Gaal only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "No" on behalf of all you shy apostate Murtadeen on here who don't wanna get roasted.

Looma baahna in la ii mahadiyo :idontlike:

hows your daily dose of camel urine? has a right kick to it somaha. o honourable mujahid. :drakelaugh:

Clearly you don't know the difference between "Muwahid" (someone who's a strict monetheist) and "Mujahid".

No need to highlight your ignorance; we all know that's the reason you apostatised.

Clearly you don't know the difference between "Muwahid" (someone who's a strict monetheist) and "Mujahid".

No need to highlight your ignorance; we all know that's the reason you apostatised.
Mujahid- the term for one engaged in jihad. when did i confuse the two? I won't say that I studied at the University of Medina, but I'm quite knowledgeable in Islam. its the reason why i left...

Mujahid- the term for one engaged in jihad. when did i confuse the two?

I know you confused my name with Mujahid warya.

3Rymq_s-200x150.gif

I won't say that I studied at the University of Medina, but I'm quite knowledgeable in Islam. its the reason why i left...

Give us a recording of you reciting Surah Al Fatiha after announcing your forum name and nobody will question you again. :feedme:

I know you confused my name with Mujahid warya.

3Rymq_s-200x150.gif

Give us a recording of you reciting Surah Al Fatiha after announcing your forum name and nobody will question you again. :feedme:
All muslims know the fatiha it's not that hard let him recite ayah Al kurssi or something

All muslims know the fatiha it's not that hard let him recite ayah Al kurssi or something

Walaal I don't think he can even manage Surah Al Fatiha. :siilaanyolaugh:

He comes across as someone who knew next to nothing about the deen except his parents were Muslim and they very likely didn't teach him a shred of it for reasons unknown to me. Maybe he is one of those abandoned kids and was adopted by gaalo or something.

Walaal I don't think he can even manage Surah Al Fatiha. :siilaanyolaugh:

He comes across as someone who knew next to nothing about the deen except his parents were Muslim and they very likely didn't teach him a shred of it for reasons unknown to me. Maybe he is one of those abandoned kids and was adopted by gaalo or something.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts