Question to the Somali Gaal's on Hygiene.

Do you immediately wash after defecation and urination. (Gaal only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Are you telling me you wash your ass in the shower?
You let that dried xaar go through your bathtub drains? Your bath must smell like literal shit,
Nigga has the audacity to use a :westbrookswag: smiley afterwards, as if it's the cool thing to do :drakelaugh:
Fix up and wash your ass sxb

You know sewage water is recycled in a lot of places right? :pachah1:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
But, I think yall Muslims need to move onto ass wipes, for real. I remember my local masjids bathroom with under open bathroom stalls, there use to a flowing river of water :susp:

Where do you think all that water came from? :cosbyhmm:

Mohamud

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We asked a whole group of atheists this question on discord. Not even one said they stopped ass washing.

They're not animals fam...

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
French royalty defecated behind curtains into pots. Their hygienically challenged practises are very well documented.
That`s not what I asked you. :comeon: If it was actually made in Islamic Spain, I`ll accept that, but from the search I did, it says it`s from France. Where did you get your info from?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
yh of course i use water.im still somali ffs. id be nasty otherwise :susp:
Then you're still a Muslim cause cleanliness is next to Godlyness, you're still practicing some aspects of Islam masha Allah now all that's left is to retake the shahada.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isn't all that predicated on whether you took your meds or not? :lolbron:
No, this is my fictional character I have worked hard to maintain this character it's always been part of my dreams and aspirations to have my own fictional character.

My medication is the Quran :banderas:

Mohamud

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Clearly you Canada is a continent compared to the isles of old Blighty sunny Jim.

yep.

you'd be surprised how many people don't get that shit. your kin are the ones primarily under the assumption that it's a a cold tundra here of sadness and misery

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
yep.

you'd be surprised how many people don't get that shit. your kin are the ones primarily under the assumption that it's a a cold tundra here of sadness and misery
Most of my family are from Canada after MN so yeah I more than know.

Do you own a skateboard have you ever been in the ice skating team?

Why are muslamics fixated on shiite lol

upload_2017-4-20_13-41-40.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending