Question to the Somali Gaal's on Hygiene.

Do you immediately wash after defecation and urination. (Gaal only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lie to me I understand arabic. sell your bullshit to someone else .

I meant what he was reading. XD

No such thing as explosives that were put in anyones anus, if so then provide the evidence.

Memri is a Jewish anti-Islamic channel.

Let's ask @VixR.

Also doesn't sweating make things worse? How can you go about your business knowing when you sweat, it's melting xaar down there? @Grant once said there is an underwear damage. Ma run baa?

:( I have no idea where that came from....... Can't imagine it......

My objection to the traditional use of water is the inability in the traditional setting to actually wash your hands afterward. If you have soap and a clean water source, go for it. Otherwise, anything on your left hand is going to move onto other objects. The left-hand-right-hand thing fails decontamination studies badly.

The bidet is acceptable to most Westerners because the hands do not touch the water. It is the fear of contamination from the hands that repulses most Westerners.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:( I have no idea where that came from....... Can't imagine it......

My objection to the traditional use of water is the inability in the traditional setting to actually wash your hands afterward. If you have soap and a clean water source, go for it. Otherwise, anything on your left hand is going to move onto other objects. The left-hand-right-hand thing fails decontamination studies badly.

The bidet is acceptable to most Westerners because the hands do not touch the water. It is the fear of contamination from the hands that repulses most Westerners.

The f*ck?

Do you actually think people don't bathe either? Honestly that's the dumbest reason I've ever heard.

Your gonna have to wash your ass at some point mind as well do it right after you have a shit instead of walking around with remnant.

Just fyi all Muslims wash they're hands regularly and very often. Nacala gaalyahow

VixR

Veritas
"y-ya sheikh, w-what about just the tip". :damn:
Anal sex is to the Muslim world what oral sex is to the Western world. It's the 'not really sex' of sex. The act youngsters commit in effort to abstain from 'actual sex'.

Anal sex is to the Muslim world what oral sex is to the Western world. It's the 'not really sex' of sex. The act youngsters commit in effort to abstain from 'actual sex'.
I'm sure that sodomy is seen as much worse in muslim cultures. i know that young muslim teens in the west do it to retain their virginity. which confuses me kkk.

VixR

Veritas
I'm sure that sodomy is seen as much worse in muslim cultures. i know that young muslim teens in the west do it to retain their virginity. which confuses me kkk.
Yes, to retain virginity and not just in the West. Ppl who've viewed assplay as haram all their lives and haven't committed it are not gonna suddenly approach the issue with sheikhs. To ask is a solid indicator they've been plowing ass since time and are naturally accustomed to it, or turned on by it, and so now that they've entered a halal marriage they wanna know if it still applies ('even if we're married??'). It's the same workaround oral sex provides for young Christian teens. They're not supposed to go anywhere near being able to provide oral sex to each other lol.

The fundi Christians around my age where I am have come up with the most hilarious version of this I've ever heard in my life. It's called 'baking and soaking'. The idea is that if no thrusting is involved, it's not reallyyy sex, so they just insert and lay there lmfao.

It doesn't have to make sense. All it has to do is give you some leeway.

Yes, to retain virginity and not just in the West. Ppl who've viewed assplay as haram all their lives and haven't committed it are not gonna suddenly approach the issue with sheikhs. To ask is a solid indicator they've been plowing ass since time and are naturally accustomed to it, or turned on by it, and so now that they've entered a halal marriage they wanna know if it still applies ('even if we're married??'). It's the same workaround oral sex provides for young Christian teens. They're not supposed to go anywhere near being able to provide oral sex to each other lol.

The fundi Christians around my age where I am have come up with the most hilarious version of this I've ever heard in my life. It's called 'baking and soaking'. The idea is that if no thrusting is involved, it's not reallyyy sex, so they just insert and lay there lmfao.

It doesn't have to make sense. All it has to do is give you some leeway.
wow. you must live in the american badiyo :mjlol:. baking and soaking kulaha. i feel sorry for them.

Cast your vote kulaha this excrement of a human being is actually trying to dehumanise us just cos we left his fairy tale belief, i say this cos he sending out that tone with each thread he post's about us Somali gaals, daadkan wiilighood maah iis fiiriyan ? you know what i won't generalise cos i know not all muslims are like this
abomination.

And for all the Ex Somali muslims who
Voted on this thread stop being a damn simpleton :westbrookwtf:

al-shabab-journalist-hassan-hanafi-sentenced-death..jpg

@Inquisitive_ winking and biting his lip .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts