Question to the Somali Gaal's on Hygiene.

Do you immediately wash after defecation and urination. (Gaal only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys wash after you defecate or urinate ? or have you abandoned this practice after you apostated?

If you haven't abandoned it, explain to us why you continue to persist and what you think of your fellow community that doesn't observe this personal hygiene ? do you regard them as hygienically immoral?

Also Why even do it anyway? why not embrace Europhile doctrine all the way? since you traded far bigger things which is your culture and religion?

As for the general public, I want you all to direct every single atheist/agnostic Eurohpile to this thread, the poll is public for all to see and the platform for all to discuss.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
You know what a bidet is right? Muslims aren't the only people who clean themselves with water after they use the washroom...

You know what a bidet is right? Muslims aren't the only people who clean themselves with water after they use the washroom...
They came out recently. Washing after toilet use has been a strictly Muslim practice. Don't claim us you dirty ehlu naar.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
This question is so redundant.

It's like when religious idiots ask non-muslims if they still have morals as if Islam is a pillar on moral conduct.

And as theist I still wash and clean myself like my muslim relatives. It's cultural.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I wonder if the religious extremist present on this thread have a fetish and a fantasy to smell gaals assholes. If yall are into rimjobs just say it. Don't have to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending