Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
We can make this a royal rumble thread. I invite beesha Isaaq @Factz @Cumar to handle Dhullos and I even invite beesha HG @FatMann to handle the Dhabacyos since Harti wanna join the main beef.

:trumpsmirk:

Garaad @Starscream and I have signed Royal peace treaty. :denzelnigga:

I actually f*ck with both the Dhullos and the Marehans on here so I wont be taking sides :manny:

Besides Idoor not relevant in a discussion about Jubba anyways. :damedamn:

Looks like Hutus have joined in so you'll have to make do with them.:trumpsmirk:

:icon lol: :icon lol: Capital of Gedo vs Capital of PL :icon lol: :icon lol:
@Cognitivedissonance
gA28dBP.png

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
9gCAjNI.png

:francis::francis::francis::francis:
By the way the administrative map for Gedo is wrong on here

Dumb bahante you have Isaaqland and Majeerteeniya fighting over your territory in Tukaraq we kicked USC out of Gedo and they never captured Caabudwaaq or Balanbale but you're people can't choose between Isaaqland and Majeerteeniya :russ:
Balanbal will belong to my abtis soon enough:pachah1:
20180531_213211.png

We can make this a royal rumble thread. I invite beesha Isaaq @Factz @Cumar to handle Dhullos and I even invite beesha HG @FatMann to handle the Dhabacyos since Harti wanna join the main beef.

:trumpsmirk:
Warya I was about to give you props for shitting on @Factz but now :uCkf6mf:
There is unwritten rule between us We don't dick ride each other's enemies :uCkf6mf:
Besides there is 2 hg on this site and @Factz who's the punching bag of the site:cryinglaughsmiley:
Tbh I called off the hound dogs couple of hours ago the only reason am responding is yall keep qouting me:icon lol:
I don't even like going in on my grandma family:noneck:
edit: hg reinforments are going in on merahan:dead:
@nine :dead:

View attachment 46725

There is unwritten rule between us We don't dick ride each other's enemies :uCkf6mf:
Besides there is 2 hg on this site and @Factz who's the punching bag of the site:cryinglaughsmiley:
Tbh I called off the hound dogs couple of hours ago the only reason am responding is yall keep qouting me:icon lol:

My sub sub clan of MX has the same mother as Hayaag. I got love for Dhullos man. I don't like the Kab iyo Lax business. That's why you got strays.

:bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 46725

I didn't even say a word until some bastard mentioned me and I karbashed him. I'm a heavyweight not a punching bag. You must be confusing me with yourself. :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My sub sub clan of MX has the same mother as Hayaag. I got love for Dhullos man. I don't like the Kab iyo Lax business. That's why you got strays.

In jubaland its kablalax vs sade

Sade = mareexan

VS

Kablalax = harti. + Absame
Warsengeli. Ogaden
Dhisheshe. Jidwaq
Majeerteern
Kaskiqabe
Dhulbhante
Arab salaax + awrtable+ leelkaase as part of the harti alliance:farmajoyaab:

Those Dir ain't got shit on us:childplease:
Mr smartass Dir are also in Xeraale:childplease:
And HGs are familiar with us they know when MXs drove tanks over their dead :childplease:
:childplease::comeon:

yall started throwing strays at dhulos because of mj poster though:dwill:
I didn't even say a word until some bastard mentioned me and I karbashed him. I'm a heavyweight not a punching bag. You must be confusing me with yourself. :pachah1:
stop it you went into hiding that @Cumar had to talk me in that one thread where me and mj were going in:cryinglaughsmiley:
had you writing 10 page essays as response:cryinglaughsmiley:
thats on top of Cumar dragging you in multiple threads what about when The Cushitic One started going in on you:cryinglaughsmiley:

stop it you went into hiding that @Cumar had to talk me in that one thread where me and mj were going in:cryinglaughsmiley:
thats on top of Cumar dragging you in multiple threads what about when The Cushitic One started going in on you:cryinglaughsmiley:

Tell the MJs stop meddling in MX-OG beef fam and using you as Harti collateral. No hard feelings. I have no beef with Dhullos. You know who my smoke is

:manny:

you'll

:icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:
Sool.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Nigga I was never dragged on and link those 10 fiction threads you're talking about. Keep making shit up and safe yourself from being abused by these Marehans when they have proven Harti alone is really tiny in Lower Jubba.

Plus, you're always silent when Cognitivedissonance comes at you. :russ:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yet Hartis are ruled by Isaaq and becoming minority in their own region and establishing a military base near Garowe? How low have you fallen? Stop talking about Isaaq abaha wass and don't claim Jubbaland.

@Sheikh @nine @MeetMeInLuuq are Harti even relevent in Jubbaland? :pachah1:

Harti are irrelevant in Jubaland sxb.

They are a minority there.

Everyone knows that. :mjlol:

Harti should stick to Puntland.

Jubaland is a Sade household. :chrisfreshhah:

Nigga I was never dragged on and link those 10 fiction threads you're talking about. Keep making shit up and safe yourself from being abused by these Marehans when they have proven Harti alone is really tiny in Lower Jubba.

There are more Hyenas than Dhulos in Jubaland :icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Its me whos silent and looks down out of sheer reverance when i am around the darwish dont you know if it wasnt for dhulbhante darwish converting isaac in to islam after the british colonialist made the chritian your name would probably be micheal so pay homage you utter pestilence

I was looking at a clan map in Jubbaland and Harti isn't even mentioned. :heh:
Majeerteen got karbaashed to Puntland and now they aren't a military threat anymore they can't do much except political support from Puntland and Dhulos well I don't need to explain lol. It was Mareexaan and Majeerteen and Ogaadeen who were wrestling for Kismayo where were the Dhulos?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Harti are irrelevant in Jubaland sxb.

They are a minority there.

Everyone knows that. :mjlol:

Harti should stick to Puntland.

Jubaland is a Sade household. :chrisfreshhah:
The mayor of kismayo harti

The interior minister of jubaland harti

What more can i say harti waa laandheer boowe

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its me whos silent and looks down out of sheer reverance when i am around the darwish dont you know if it wasnt for dhulbhante darwish converting isaac in to islam after the british colonialist made the chritian your name would probably be micheal so pay homage you utter pestilence

There are no documents of Isaaq being gaals. When the clan was first mentioned. They were known as Somali Muslims. :dead:

GX, HJ and Arap were part of Dervish State. Read some books doqony. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending