Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this one african american guy telling me that african americans are isralites cause the bible prophesied that the israelites will be in bondage for over 200 years, personally i beg to differ i think the real israelites are habar gidir who were in bondage for over 200 years

Listen to this hawiye xawadle brother telling the history of habar gidir enslavement by Majeerteen

What history lool..... Nigga all talk.... I know you niggas still got PTSD from what happened in xamar loooooooool.....

Mj looooooooool

kenadiid

" You are our friend and we do not know other christians besides you "

Attachments

• HGh4lDx.png
    HGh4lDx.png
    210 KB · Views: 163
The thing is they are the ones getting deported from the border by the same ONLF soldiers they "deported":trumpsmirk:

As I said, nobody can f*ck with us maandhow. Just give up:denzelnigga:

Maandhow. At least I'm your enemy openly. I don't come to you as a laangaab with crocodile tears of Kab iyo Lax brotherhood. Tell these Harti yaryars. This fight between us. May the best man win.

:trumpsmirk:

After we cut you like a . You started blowing yourself up.

I'm sorry baby. I had to go in a new direction. Us Daaroods look at you hutus as extra soliders to die for us. Our men are too precious

:trumpsmirk:

We took gelinsoor and Dhusamareb from you.... Reer adaado is bullying you in that little village cabduwak... That same village you guys killing each other....Lol same darood that's against marehan lmfaoooooo

Watch the video I time stamped the part where the merahan guy is singing around the 8:30 mark he snitched on dhulos that were helping them :ftw9nwa:
The only merahan in the west are those who fled before siyaad Barre fled or those displaced by usc in gedo the merahan that stayed until usc came are extinct killed in Mogadishu or those who were lucky to escape eelay were burning them alive on the road to gedo from Mogadishu.:vo3yidw:

Yeah your right your getting raped by fufus:russ:
Dumb bahante you have Isaaqland and Majeerteeniya fighting over your territory in Tukaraq we kicked USC out of Gedo and they never captured Caabudwaaq or Balanbale but you're people can't choose between Isaaqland and Majeerteeniya :russ:

Dumb bahante you have Isaaqland and Majeerteeniya fighting over your territory in Tukaraq we kicked USC out of Gedo and they never captured Caabudwaaq or Balanbale but you're people can't choose between Isaaqland and Majeerteeniya :russ:

You guys ran to Kenya from Gedo... Be Humble....

What about gelinsoor and Dhusamareb

:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts