Question for VixR

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You're very much mistaken. I'm sorry you have never experienced that most glorious of feelings but don't project walaashiis

:umad:
We are a clan-centric, tribal people. If you ask me if Claninimo exists, I'll give a different answer, the one you crave.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We are a clan-centric, tribal people. If you ask me if Claninimo exists, I'll give a different answer, the one you crave.

Again, your opinion on this issue holds as much weight as your average white american i.e. 0

VixR

Veritas
tfw you do actually have a Reddit account but waa ka faantaa

:mjpls:
:childplease:

The maker of the thread himself @jugjugwacwac has a reddit account, I'm sure of it.

I guess if belonging to this forum is proof of the bs concept of "Somalinimo", belonging to Reddit cancels that out? Or? :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:childplease:

The maker of the thread himself @jugjugwacwac has a reddit account, I'm sure of it.

I guess if belonging to this forum is proof of the bs concept of "Somalinimo", belonging to Reddit cancels that out? Or? :mjlol:

Uh no, I only have it to ask people when they're gonna upload replays of games. This site is an exclusively Somali forum. If you're here, it's because you wanna connect with other somalis around the world.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't have a reddit account

I don't get the site layout and white people are too comfortable there

VixR

Veritas
Somalispot:
*Has a meltdown due to black-associating Somalis on Twitter*

Somalispot: You/your parents are:
1) Coons
2) White-washed
3) Aunt Thomasina