Question for VixR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you're getting at. I found this forum through Reddit, was surprised it even existed, signed up out of curiousity and post. I have no modus operandi attached to my acc.

Yes, I am a disbeliever. That said, I rarely insult Islam, and only critique it where relevant.

What's Somalinimo?

I thought u'd be able to get the angle of my questioning, it's not even that complicated but let me spell it out for u. If there is no such thing as somalinimo why would u be surprised and curious enough about this forum to sign-up and regularly contribute to it over a span of months? There are other forums u could've signed up to but u chose this one. Isn't that proof enough that somaalinimo exists, at least as a connection or bond between members of the Somali ethnic group that is strong enough to draw them together not only in real life but also online?

Lesbianism.

I was even told in confidence that you're half reptilian and can shoot venom from your snout confirm or deny that pls :urgh:
I heard the reason why she is not showing her face in her profile picture is because if she turns around we will all die from her disgusting face :russ:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Confirm that I'm a lesbian? I've addressed that so many times already, I'm bored our of my mind. I really don't care if you think I'm a lesbo or not kkk:pachah1:think what u like.

Nah nigga the reptile thing wtf :drakewtf:

Why did you erase your post? I genuinely believe there's no such thing as Somalilimo.

It's a forum:zhqjlmx: There are some cool people on here.

Not sure why people lie on here from my having written about stealing wine from my father's cellar (wtf) to now to this, seeing as the thread can easily be recovered.
Explain. why do you not believe that it exists.

So far, you and @Adolf-Hitler have expressed the same "Why are you here" sentiment. What's the endgame of making a thread to ask me why I'm here? Do my posts offend you? Are you about to start a petition?
You don't offend me. I never would have asked if you didn't refer to Somalia as "your country" and Somali culture as "your culture". It seems you exclude yourself, so let me ask you a better question, why do you do that?

I remember asking you that same question twice and both times you ignored it. So if you don't consider yourself to be a Somali, why would you be here?

VixR

Veritas
I thought u'd be able to get the angle of my questioning, it's not even that complicated but let me spell it out for u. If there is no such thing as somalinimo why would u be surprised and curious enough about this forum to sign-up and regularly contribute to it over a span of months? There are other forums u could've signed up to but u chose this one. Isn't that proof enough that somaalinimo exists, at least as a connection or bond between members of the Somali ethnic group that is strong enough to draw them together not only in real life but also online?
That's a weak analogy if there ever was one, you have to admit. There are online groups for chrysanthemum growers. That ones based on ethnic background exists isn't strange, but neither is it an indicator of such a thing as Somalinimo.

VixR

Veritas
I'd bet my pet fish, everyone or at least most ppl on here have had or currently have a Reddit acc.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's a weak analogy if there ever was one, you have to admit. There are online groups for chrysanthemum growers. That ones based on ethnic background exists isn't strange, but neither is it an indicator of such a thing as Somalinimo.

Do you really think you're in a position to tell us Soomalinimo is dead?

2vmzwjo_th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts