Ladies, suppose you have the three following options

Suppose you met a guy, after you get to know him you find out he is the man of your dreams, you fall in love. He proposes to you throws you an expensive lavish wedding that would make every xalimo envy you, finally your dream has come true, you are happy madly in love up in the clouds.. After you get married still madly in love with your man and 5 months pregnant and expecting your first baby, you find out he has another wife and 3 kids which he left in another country in a different continent.Mind you he has no intention of bringing her or the kids over. He is not divorced and you are his second wife and tells you he will visit his other family once a year .. Suppose you have the three following options.

A. Demand your divorce papers
B. Demand him to divorce his first wife
C. Since childrens are involved which will be the siblings of your kid, you restrain yourself and remain a second wife.

So ladies what option would you choose?

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
How do you marry someone and not know they have a wife and family? Somalis talk a lot, there’s no way you wouldn’t know. If she is satisfied being the second wife and not having to see her then kudos.

How do you marry someone and not know they have a wife and family? Somalis talk a lot, there’s no way you wouldn’t know. If she is satisfied being the second wife and not having to see her then kudos.

You can't know if he comes from a different continent and has a new identity.. Call him stealthy farax

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Suppose you met a guy, after you get to know him you find out he is the man of your dreams, you fall in love. He proposes to you throws you an expensive lavish wedding that would make every xalimo envy you, finally your dream has come true, you are happy madly in love up in the clouds.. After you get married still madly in love with your man and 5 months pregnant and expecting your first baby, you find out he has another wife and 3 kids which he left in another country in a different continent.Mind you he has no intention of bringing her or the kids over. He is not divorced and you are his second wife and tells you he will visit his other family once a year .. Suppose you have the three following options.

D. Since childrens are involved which will be the siblings of your kid, you restrain yourself and remain a second wife.

this is tv material wallahi u should become a righter :deadrose: :dead:

D. Since childrens are involved which will be the siblings of your kid, you restrain yourself and remain a second wife.

You forgot option C.

karbash him. And show him who’s the alpha now.
everyone( his wife and kids) is working for me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This would never happen.

I screen all prospects and I'm aware of the reality that 'some men' obfuscate the truth and strategically omit key pieces of information just to 'get the girl'. We're Somali, you can't tell me that you didn't know about his dirty little deeds. Brother, please.
:deadrose:

This would never happen.

I screen all prospects and I'm aware of the reality that 'some men' obfuscate the truth and strategically omit key pieces of information just to 'get the girl'. We're Somali, you can't tell me that you didn't know about his dirty little deeds. Brother, please.
:deadrose:
It's a hypothetical scenario.. You got triggered :noneck:

But seriously, I’ll bite. I’d leave because he wasn’t honest (lying by omission). But it’s my fault because I didn’t do due diligence and do a thorough background check on him.

Why is this even an issue? Either they're sister wives and cool about it or it's none of her business. In fact, I recommend stealthily having multiple wives and then letting them know, before having kids, just to see who you can stick with long-term.

Trending

Latest posts