Question for the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I agree brother.. I too plan to marry 4 wife's inshallah.. Allah will be pleased with us :rejoice:

I hate this polygamy bs Muslims are into.

Being in a relationship with one person is hard enough why add to the difficulty with multiple marriages?

Being in a relationship with one person is hard enough why add to the difficulty with multiple marriages?
Why do you have a problem if adults consent to be in such a relationship, plus polygamy is nothing new. Get used to it cuz it will continue to exist till the end of time.

Aaegal

Why do you have a problem if adults consent to be in such a relationship, plus polygamy is nothing new. Get used to it cuz it will continue to exist till the end of time.

So only men are allowed to keep multiple partners or are you okay if women do the same?

It's not even a healthy relationship system and just breeds jealousy and antipathy between the wives. Good luck getting any educated women with an ounce of self-worth to be into that sort of thing.

You have 4 wives and x amount of children with them. Do you all live with each other or do you separate them into different households? How do you afford all that first of all? How do you divide the time between your wives and attention given to your children? Clearly you'll have a favorite between them, so what will you do when the others get jealous? What if your wives do not get along with each other? Like I said, relationships are hard, why add to the nonsense...

Aaegal

Polygamy is good for society. I plan to have a second after a year In'sha'Allah
Stable households are good for society.

Does your wife get a say in this? If she says no, will you still take a second wife? I've known Somali men in my community who have taken second wives at the protest of their first... They might even pretend to be okay with it but are talking about how they hate it with their sisters...

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Stable households are good for society.

Does your wife get a say in this? If she says no, will you still take a second wife? I've known Somali men in my community who have taken second wives at the protest of their first... They might even pretend to be okay with it but are talking about how they hate it with their sisters...

My father in law has two wives and the family is very religious. There wont be an objection as long as I am the way ive been before and put food on the table

So only men are allowed to keep multiple partners or are you okay if women do the same?

It's not even a healthy relationship system and just breeds jealousy and antipathy between the wives. Good luck getting any educated women with an ounce of self-worth to be into that sort of thing.

You have 4 wives and x amount of children with them. Do you all live with each other or do you separate them into different households? How do you afford all that first of all? How do you divide the time between your wives and attention given to your children? Clearly you'll have a favorite between them, so what will you do when the others get jealous? What if your wives do not get along with each other? Like I said, relationships are hard, why add to the nonsense...
"So only men are allowed to keep multiple partners or are you okay if women do the same?"

We're Muslims and we follow the Quran and the teachings of the prophet, Allah has permitted men to marry 2,3 or 4 but if the husband can't be just with all his wives than he should just marry 1 wife.

"Healthy relationship" that's quiet subjective, you make it seem as though all of them are under one roof.

If the man has wealth and can equally treat his wives the same than he can marry 2,3 or 4, each family has their own home and it depends on the husband how he shares his time between them all.

Aaegal

My father in law has two wives and the family is very religious. There wont be an objection as long as I am the way ive been before and put food on the table
So you're wife will not say no because you're such a great guy... I asked what you would do if she says no...

Weren't you a homo?
Thanks to guys like you we real men have to take more wife's to create equilibrium between the male and female population.

Aaegal

"So only men are allowed to keep multiple partners or are you okay if women do the same?"

We're Muslims and we follow the Quran and the teachings of the prophet, Allah has permitted men to marry 2,3 or 4 but if the husband can't be just with all his wives than he should just marry 1 wife.

"Healthy relationship" that's quiet subjective, you make it seem as though all of them are under one roof.

If the man has wealth and can equally treat his wives the same than he can marry 2,3 or 4, each family has their own home and it depends on the husband how he shares his time between them all.

A healthy relationship is one where there is open communication, honesty and love between partners.

Your intent is to have children with these women correct? So why would you put your potential children in a position where they are not getting the full love and attention of their father? You're also not going to be able to provide for them if you have to pay off two or more homes.

If the man has wealth and can equally treat his wives the same.

That is a major if and will not work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending