Question for the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Weren't you a homo?
Thanks to guys like you we real men have to take more wife's to create equilibrium between the male and female population.
God... you're so boring. Stop worrying about my sexuality mate. Lesbians are a thing and your ego has deluded you into thinking you're capable of attracting a woman, let alone multiple.

No real man wastes his time worrying about the sexual proclivities of other women, and no real man refers to himself as a 'real man'.

Noway am I going to pay 1.5K for a Somali woman sxb.. I'm already doing charity by taking one as my wife..
Sxb lets be honest you're getting married to for fill half your deen and to protect yourself and her from zina and to have caruur who will be (Godwilling) owlaad wanagsan who will make dua for you once you have left this planet and are in the qabri.

Sxb lets be honest you're getting married to for fill half your deen and to protect yourself and her from zina and to have caruur who will be (Godwilling) owlaad wanagsan who will make dua for you once you have left this planet and are in the qabri.
True brother.. But if she's an Arab or any other race I'll pay what ever she demands.
The Somali girls are known to charge an apple or so.. So why should I pay 1K dollars or more?

True brother.. But if she's an Arab or any other race I'll pay what ever she demands.
The Somali girls are known to charge an apple or so.. So why should I pay 1K dollars or more?
"Somali girls"

Brother let's not generalise, you'll find gabdho wanagsan oo guur u diyaar ah who won't ask for a high meher and than there are those who will ask for so much. You'll find all sorts of gabdho.

Aaegal

Why assume just cuz a man has 2,3 or 4 wives there he can't communicate, be honest or love them equally.

Again, it's the husband who Will decide how much he spends with each family, it's not like he'll vanish for a month and than return back home.

Well, I will only marry a 2nd wife if I have the means lkn if I don't than I will just stick with 1 wife, simple.

1. Some people are lucky enough to have found someone they can spend the rest of their lives with and unfortunately it doesn't work that way for most. Relationships devolve over time. You're going to have arguments, disagreements, and fights. It takes two to keep a relationship going so how exactly would you do that when you have multiple partners whose feelings and issues you have to deal with? That will eventually lead to the issues I have discussed.

2. Yes a husband will decide but his decision will cause conflict between the wives.

3. You're going to have to marry educated wives with careers because you can not be the sole provider. I doubt there are many educated Muslim women around willing to share their husbands.

Aaegal

With the way you speak, I hope for your sake you're a good looking man...

"Somali girls"

Brother let's not generalise, you'll find gabdho wanagsan oo guur u diyaar ah who won't ask for a high meher and than there are those who will ask for so much. You'll find all sorts of gabdho.
Well I keep hearing they're lining up to get married to convert brothers for an apple so why can't I do the same? I'm also a convert brother just from long ago.. My ancestors also converted to Islam way back in history ;)

Aaegal

On a serious note..
I respect women in real life.. Sometimes the troll side of me takes over I'm not proud of it :meleshame:

If you respected them, you would not be talking about them in such a manner. Don't use 'trolling' as a cover.

@Aaegal
You really wanna cyber fight me ever since I exposed you as a fake puntlander.
Now you follow me everywhere like a lil groupie dhocil.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:

Aaegal

@Aaegal
You really wanna cyber fight me ever since I exposed you as a fake puntlander.
Now you follow me everywhere like a lil groupie dhocil.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:

Exposed me? I'm MJ whether you like it or not. It means little to me so have the title if you want. I'm against the qabil bs some of you have bought into.

I'm also not at all hurt by anything you say by the way so keep coming at me...

Aaegal

Doqon.
I came from a woman.. Of course I respect them.. Stop acting like a hurted lil dhocil.

I'm not going to doubt the respect you have for your mother since I don't know you but you were just shit talking Somali women in this thread and you're using 'trolling' as a cover... Definitely could find more if I cared to look at your post history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending