Question for the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Some people are lucky enough to have found someone they can spend the rest of their lives with and unfortunately it doesn't work that way for most. Relationships devolve over time. You're going to have arguments, disagreements, and fights. It takes two to keep a relationship going so how exactly would you do that when you have multiple partners whose feelings and issues you have to deal with? That will eventually lead to the issues I have discussed.

2. Yes a husband will decide but his decision will cause conflict between the wives.

3. You're going to have to marry educated wives with careers because you can not be the sole provider. I doubt there are many educated Muslim women around willing to share their husbands.
"You're going to have arguments, disagreements, and fights. It takes two to keep a relationship going so how exactly would you do that when you have multiple partners whose feelings and issues you have to deal with? That will eventually lead to the issues I have discussed."

Of course couples have arguments, disagreements and fights lkn it's up to both parties involved to solve the issue, if the husband follows the example of the prophet than there won't be any difficulties between him and any of his wives cuz if a problem comes up he'll know how to handle it.

"Yes a husband will decide but his decision will cause conflict between the wives."

Again, it's up to him and if conflicts emerge than he has to deal with it and make peace between his wives

"You're going to have to marry educated wives with careers because you can not be the sole provider"

In what country exactly, even in the west you can have a stay at home mother and the father can provide for the family, although not every guy will have a well paying job that allows him to do so but it's possible lkn one can always move to a different country

Well I keep hearing they're lining up to get married to convert brothers for an apple so why can't I do the same? I'm also a convert brother just from long ago.. My ancestors also converted to Islam way back in history ;)
I'm also a convert brother just from long ago.. My ancestors also converted to Islam way back in history ;)

:chrisfreshhah::russ::drakelaugh:
Sxb I don't think they'll let that slide, they can see you're somali

Ugaaso

Deni
@Aaegal let me crown you!!
B01E5673-95B8-4BD5-98C3-D2ED242D075A.gif

how you handled these malnourished faraxs wows me.
:banderas:

Ramen

🌸
Exposed me? I'm MJ whether you like it or not. It means little to me so have the title if you want. I'm against the qabil bs some of you have bought into.

I'm also not at all hurt by anything you say by the way so keep coming at me...

Almost every gaal comes from that clan

I wonder why

Ramen

🌸
I hate this polygamy bs Muslims are into.

Being in a relationship with one person is hard enough why add to the difficulty with multiple marriages?
1.) More malab for you
2.) More kids
3.) More malab
4.) Plan b children that you introduce to your main family when your main kids become qasaaro.
5.) Good for the clan
7.) Not marrying widows bc of religion but only bc of Malab.

8.) malab

9.) malab x 4

I skipped 6 bc sex is haram

Status
Not open for further replies.