Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
she's easily changed her mind :stopit: Does she not know that they are other fishes in the sea that don't mind "my money is mine and your money is mine"? :pacspit:

A man or woman will not hesitate to spend their last penny on each other if they're in love. Like I said, you Somalis see relationships through transactions, not love which explains the super high divorce rates, the super high single rates, and the super high miserable rates of Somali couples I see in public and of those I know.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is why u should look for a muslim cadaan. I have been with my swedish cadaan girl 3 years now and I made her convert alhamdulliah but it was not that hard since she was atheist.
And wallahi she likes me so much and she always listen to me and respect me. She has a really feminine vibe

I'm sure that Swede has melted your heart. Don't let go of her and simp for her.

Yaraye

VIP
A man or woman will not hesitate to spend their last penny on each other if they're in love. Like I said, you Somalis see relationships through transactions, not love which explains the super high divorce rates, the super high single rates, and the super high miserable rates of Somali couples I see in public and of those I know.
This is not even the a contributor to divorces in our community. Most somali men know that somali women have this mentality :wtfdis:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Whether or not a woman brings up financial matters with me in the courting stage is a good litmus test on whether or not she would make a good partner. I’d have no problem giving my wife full access to my finances (within reason) however if she feels the need to assert that privilege, best believe she will be very toxic and a pain in the arse to be around.

It's her xaq fasho but i don't wanna hear dat shit coming out of her mouth gahhhdamn i find it disrespectful and immature, if yo chick singing about dat shit to yo face,best believe she ain't da raali submissive type she dat go girl yassssssssssssssssssssss niggas ain't shit type of chick
Yeah that's a red flag if there saying this kind of stuff to your face it's screams yas girl boss queen energy. I don't want any of that in my life.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
If she's a traditionalist idc, if she's a femanist I'm leaving. I don't like hypocrites
If she is feminist, don’t even entertain the thought. You’ll regret it when you are in your 30’s begging to have kids but she won’t budge on the issue

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I only talk crazy about my money grubby ways on here. I would never say that directly to a man, or else they'll feel like they've been reduced to being wallet :mahubowtf: :stevej:
🤣Be careful with all this lacag talk though,hella chicks dat be talking like this usually end up with niggas with pockets on E

Yaraye

VIP
Whether or not a woman brings up financial matters with me in the courting stage is a good litmus test on whether or not she would make a good partner. I’d have no problem giving my wife full access to my finances (within reason) however if she feels the need to assert that privilege, best believe she will be very toxic and a pain in the arse to be around.
Yeah that's a red flag if there saying this kind of stuff to your face it's screams yas girl boss queen energy. I don't want any of that in my life.
That's why i tell ladies not to say that out loud :stevej:

Wallahi spot on . Bunch of airheads in this community :mjlol:

That's why i tell ladies not to say that out loud :stevej:
The thing is we don't mind when it comes to giving money but if you openly reduce us to a wallet and you act obnoxious while we are still getting to know each other then that clearly shows you don't respect me and there's no potential love coming out of this and if a guy is dumb enough to go though with it all then eventually that yas queen stuff is going to become more apparent especially if she felt conformable enough to show it so early on.

Plus most of those types end up with broke guys or dumped/divorced when they push it lolbron.png

Last edited:
This doesn’t make sense to me. Is she just not going to spend money on her kids or something? Also wouldn’t not contributing to the household just lower her quality of life. Sounds dumb

Yaraye

VIP
The thing is we don't mind when it comes to money but if you openly reduce us to a wallet and you act obnoxious while we are still getting to know each other then that clearly shows you don't respect me and there's no potential love coming out of this and if a guy is dumb enough to go though with it all that yas queen stuff is going to become more apparent especially if she felt conformable enough to show it so early on.
Of course that's understandable :pachah1:A lady gotta tell their husbands "You're so kind to me" "You take good care of me" "You're a good husband"
I Love You Hug GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

After that coaxing comes:
Black Friday Film GIF by Paramount Movies

Yaraye

VIP
Bet u make dua about dat stuff in sujuud 24/7 🤣''ilahiyow waku tuuga nin lacag leh ii so dir right now''
:pachah1::pachah1:
Inshallah, when I make up my mind and start looking, I will make ummah. I'll make dua to go to jannah, better my deen, protect my family (parents, siblings....etc) and pray for a happy life long marriage with a rich somali man w/ good deen

Trending