Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

:pachah1::pachah1:
Inshallah, when I make up my mind and start looking, I will make ummah. I'll make dua to go to jannah, better my deen, protect my family (parents, siblings....etc) and pray for a happy life long marriage with a rich somali man w/ good deen
Yk if you briden your horizons (shishiyes) you'll have a much larger likelihood of courting a rich man to exploit. Just some food for thought. 👀

Yaraye

VIP
Yk if you briden your horizons (shishiyes) you'll have a much larger likelihood of courting a rich man to exploit. 👀
wanna give me tips?
all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

:pachah1::pachah1:
Inshallah, when I make up my mind and start looking, I will make ummah. I'll make dua to go to jannah, better my deen, protect my family (parents, siblings....etc) and pray for a happy life long marriage with a rich somali man w/ good deen

U actually managed to put rich man in the last part of your sentence now that's progress

Stephen A Smith Smh GIF by ESPN

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
How normal people get married:

- At school, randomly assigned partners for a project.

- Develop liking for each over the month. Date for 2 years. Would take a bullet for each other. Complete each other's sentences.

- Get married and have kids and die old. They are buried next to each other 60 years later.

How Somalis get married:

- Ignore each other until hooyo starts harassing them to find a spouse when they are in their late 20s.

- Get hooyo/friend to get a match for them or join an app to find a guy.

- It feels like a job interview on the first date. Neither or one is not really interested. "Will you be a traditional wife?" and "My money is my money and your money is my money"

- Wedding is demanded within 1-2 months without them knowing each others values and principles and have nothing in common.

- Lady is happy to be married so she can flex and the guy is happy to have sex. Honeymoon period is like ecstasy.

- Chaos after a few weeks and months occurs. She doesn't cook and he doesn't like being around. It may extend for a year or two year. One or both are crazy. They of course don't love each other and they get divorced, probably with a kid or two.

- Lady demands her money he never paid and the guy agrees to a payment plan but reneges.

- Broken household. Repeat cycle for their children as they don't know what a stable household looks like.

:russ:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
This is true, it's the role of a man to provide. I don't see the problem. The men of today are too soft if their feelings are hurt by this saying. This is what happens when you let men express their emotions, they start acting like this. It's unnatural.

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

This is true, it's the role of a man to provide. I don't see the problem. The men of today are too soft if their feelings are hurt by this saying. This is what happens when you let men express their emotions, they start acting like this. It's unnatural.

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF
If a man feels a type of way about providing then that's a red flag simply avoid them

I’m currently talking to someone, inshallah things go well. One of the things I find most attractive of her is that she has sharaaf, and you can see it with how she talk to the people around her.
No man or woman wants somebody who talks and moves like begging brute :kodaksmiley:

Yaraye

VIP
I’m currently talking to someone, inshallah things go well. One of the things I find most attractive of her is that she has sharaaf, and you can see it with how she talk to the people around her.
No man or woman wants somebody who talks and moves like begging brute :kodaksmiley:
people don't act irl the same way they act on here :stopit: