Question for Reer Waqooyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhigtoorki markaan u tagay waxaan iri Dhigtoorow afar jiraa ihaaysa. :browtf::cosbyhmm:
Waxaan iri markiin hurdo wax ma arkaayi. :mjlol::pachah1:
Hadiin dhargo wax ma cuni dhagtoore. :drakelaugh::russ:
Hadiin socdo lugtaa iga horeyso. :hahaidiot::hemad:
Anoo soo jeedo kaadihaa aan iri :kendrickcry::mjlaugh:

Someone signed that old man :mjkkk::mjhaps:
He should be doing stand up :obama::rejoice:
I speak with the normal, "Rer Mudug" accent yet still understood this:patrice:

I don't have any problems in understanding him.
Can you guys understand this guy?
It would be interesting to see the replies of Reer Waqooyi
@Factz @Cumar @The Cushitic One @Wei @Saalax Bidaar @Gucci mane @shabellegal

I understand the lil words he
says, We reer wooqyi use

But this Bantu Somali, it's hard
To understand him, it's like a
Other language, is it Af Maay?

Can u understand him?

:gucciwhat:It's like jibberish
ALX us reer wooqyi don't have
Bantus living with us

This guy's Maay Maay must be very mild then since I can barely understand Maay Maay myself
Maay Maay in Kismayo and Baardheere sound like a different language.
Here is Maay Maay of Gedo , skip to 02:00
@Factz

2:28 we need to conduct DNA
Tests the man looks Madow

:gucciwhat: Also no clue what
The old lady said at 2:00

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This man is not speaking af maay he is speaking with strong banaadir accent , all the native clans speak like this.

Af maay is a completely different dialect , go to YouTube and type af maay and you will hear how it sounds. Most somalis speak af mahaa tiri and and very few people understand af maay.

This man is not speaking af maay he is speaking with strong banaadir accent , all the native clans speak like this.

Af maay is a completely different dialect , go to YouTube and type af maay and you will hear how it sounds. Most somalis speak af mahaa tiri and and very few people understand af maay.
Abaayo , I am Reer Waqooyi and I understood what the fellow was saying . That’s probably because I am lying flat on my back right now , whilst wearing a macawis , eatIng sweets , watching TV and using my phone all at the same time . These folks don’t know how to mutli task. Good night abaayo.

DRACO

VIP
He was speaking very informally and the dude is not that educated or lived with nomads .

The former president Sharif is from the same place as him and you can see the difference , though educated and religious Somalis tend to overuse English and Arabic loan words .
yooo she fainted live on stage:drakelaugh:

yooo she fainted live on stage:drakelaugh:
Yo I didn’t even clock that fam :gucciwhat:

Only in Somalia would a president give a speech with two wives standing behind him :gucciwhat:

Man stood there like a statue when she collapsed :gucciwhat:

They carried on the speech as normal when she was taken off the stage :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts