Question for Reer Waqooyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Af Maay, you've never seen Bantus in your life? They slaughter our beautiful language with each sentence they mutter
This guy's Maay Maay must be very mild then since I can barely understand Maay Maay myself
Maay Maay in Kismayo and Baardheere sound like a different language.
Here is Maay Maay of Gedo , skip to 02:00
@Factz

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This guy's Maay Maay must be very mild then since I can barely understand Maay Maay myself
@Factz

Those are Digil you're showing me. Af-Maay is divided sxb.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Naw, the most pure Somali is spoken in Mudug. You'll say the same after hearing it

Nigga, Mudug is just accentless but Woqooyi is the best since the best poets where Reer Woqooyi. Even Djibouti and Somali Galbeed is similar to Woqooyi. It's literally the original dialect. I mean isn't Somalis homeland Woqooyi?

Nigga, Mudug is just accentless but Woqooyi is the best since the best poets where Reer Woqooyi. Even Djibouti and Somali Galbeed is similar to Woqooyi.

Woqooyi is pure as well. The only two pure dialects for me. The others need to be done away with.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What's so funny @Cumar, the official dialect of our language is the Mudug dialect. When they speak, it's like poetry in motion:lawd:

Isaaqs, OG's and Dhullos speak the best Somali in my humble opinion. The proof is in the pudding, most famous Somali poets come from those clans. :manny:

@Factz
He was not speaking Af Maay @ all . The fellow was speaking in a Southern Somali af maxa tiri accent .

Damn even worse. Southern dialects need to be abolished. Only the North is pure
He was speaking very informally and the dude is not that educated or lived with nomads .

The former president Sharif is from the same place as him and you can see the difference , though educated and religious Somalis tend to overuse English and Arabic loan words .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts