Qabyalad Made Somalis Cucks For Oromo

eeyyee ani Arsii dha gosti rayyaa/raayituu dha

Hayye, so you’re Baraytuma as well. The original Maccaa and Tulama clans are Borana. But as their appearance and locations, many groups were assimilated into them. Mainly Gurage(Tulama) like and Agaw(Wallaga) like, and others of course. But the main or original clan are Borana.

Hayye, so you’re Baraytuma as well. The original Maccaa and Tulama clans are Borana. But as their appearance and locations, many groups were assimilated into them. Mainly Gurage(Tulama) like and Agaw(Wallaga) like, and others of course. But the main or original clan are Borana.
yea even the borana in southern ethiopia go back to macca and tulama after macca and tulama left madda walabu the southern boranas created a confederation sabbo and gonna and some karrayu joined it to help them get into kenya

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Fear all you like, hate who you like but don’t make false claims.

We don’t want those cities you’ve mentioned. If the ethio gov want access to the sea, that’s the government not the people. We don’t see eye to eye with them.

Oromos are established in the sense people rarely get assimilated anymore. Unless it’s done individually or by adopting children.

The Oromo in Dire Dhawa are Muslim. The Christian population are Amhara, Gurage and small groups of Oromos from Shawa.

We don’t need your land or people, why the fear?
Go back to your land

I am confused. Do you guys group them under Barentu or Boran? How can they be both? As far as their origin is concerned, there is no doubt the Karrayyu of Awasa and Matahara are Karanle. Apart from Babile/Awasa area, Karanle lives in i Miy, Qarsadula, Mieso, Negele Bale, Matahara, Sidamo & Somalia. The Bale, Babile and Matahara elders all say they are by lineage Karanle. No suprise if this Karaayu is found all the way south among the boran because there is historical evidence that Hawiye were present in Bale very early in history. Bale Sultanate in Ethiopia was founded in the 13th century by Sheikh Hussein (Baliyaalow) from Merka, Somalia. His Lineage - Abgaal, Daud, Hawiye, Somali. Some of his last soldiers before the collapse of his sultanate included Karanle & Ajuran. At Dire Hussein, remnants of Abgaal still live. Even today our Hawiye Brothers run the economy in Oromia, especially in Bale region: Karanle run Ghindir (biggest commercial town in Bale) and Robbe (capital).View attachment 258730
Below is the shrine of Sheikh Hussein in Bale

View attachment 258742

Even the great General and leader Waqo Gutu responsible for the Bale revolt is said to be of Somali Karanle origin . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waqo_Gutu
View attachment 258740
From Baeda Maryam to menelik, bale and harar were connected and food used to be transported.
@Step a side what clan is Gergeda?
do u know what dire means in oromo

@Step a side what clan is Gergeda?
do u know what dire means in oromo

Dirre means field. Dire Dhawa = field of remedy(medicine), Dire Xayarra = Field of planes, Dire Sheikh Hussen = Field of Sheikh Hussien. Oromos use Dire to name places and land of certain places with meaning behind it. Either the land is named after someone, something or a clan.

Dirre means field. Dire Dhawa = field of remedy(medicine), Dire Xayarra = Field of planes, Dire Sheikh Hussen = Field of Sheikh Hussien. Oromos use Dire to name places and land of certain places with meaning behind it. Either the land is named after someone, something or a clan.
Proving why I made this thread more and more. A day will come when you will teach Arabs what Aden means in your distorted Oromo after you have taught us what all of our cities mean in Oromo. By Allah I wouldn't be surprised if the destroyer of the Kabah is an Oromo claiming it for Oromomuma. What will you say next? You know in Oromo Kabah means.... Head ass

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Sheik Hussein was born in Merca and was a Daud wadasame Abgaal man your not claiming him as Oromo are you?

Proving why I made this thread more and more. A day will come when you will teach Arabs what Aden means in your distorted Oromo after you have taught us what all of our cities mean in Oromo. By Allah I wouldn't be surprised if the destroyer of the Kabah is an Oromo claiming it for Oromomuma. What will you say next? You know in Oromo Kabah means.... Head ass

What the heck are you talking about?

I gave translation to these names. And what Dire means in Afan Oromo. It could have a different meaning in Somali, but who claimed and chnaged anything?

Dire Dhawa has a meaning in our language like it or not. Am I claiming anything here besides giving a translation? Grow up.

Garaad diinle

 
I was scrolling the twitter space recently and came across this hotep guy. According to him the futuh was an oromo civil war and if you say otherwise you're an oromophobic kkk. The guy is from hararghe meaning he belong to one of the qallu tribes.

Last edited:
I was scrolling the twitter space recently and came across this hotep guy. According to him the futuh was an oromo civil war and if you say otherwise you're an oromophobic kkk.

He’s just trolling and giving people the energy they give Oromos. People keep pointing and saying so and so are assimilated from groups abc etc. He does a lot of trolling to get on other peoples level.

It’s like Amharas pointing at Shawa Oromo saying they are Amhara. Then Shawa Oromos claiming Amhara history to piss them off. Nothing new..

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
He’s just trolling and giving people the energy they give Oromos. People keep pointing and saying so and so are assimilated from groups abc etc. He does a lot of trolling to get on other peoples level.

It’s like Amharas pointing at Shawa Oromo saying they are Amhara. Then Shawa Oromos claiming Amhara history to Lisa them off. Nothing new..
You know him? Going through his twitter the guy sounds very serious about it and on top of that he is not the only one. I've seen other similar account with similar with similar claims.

1682697189563.png

Karayu = kariye karanle and sakuye have some biimaal in them

@Noble @convincation @ahus21024

Trending

Latest posts