Qabyalad Made Somalis Cucks For Oromo

Oromos make better neighbors than H*rtis and Ish*ks

Huh?!?!!? What a random comment, lol.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

No you got it all wrong i'm not claiming anyone here i'm simply speaking my mind and theorizing that's all. Ultimately it comes down to genetics which is the point of my post. I am simply curious to know the genetic marker for the oromo identity. By the way you're afran qallo if i'm not mistaken i mean it's in your username, have you done any of the available genetic testing? At any case we might not get a clear answer anytime soon since east african genetic research isn't very popular in the west.

Agreed brother. Yes I am from the AQ clan and I have taken the test. I won’t post my results here but I’ll let you know I originally had 51% Somali, a recent update changed the number to 48%.

H*rtis attacked my people less than Ish*ks but doesn't change they attacked my people.

I just been quite about it. I lost people fighting Ish*ks and H*rtis

Kama war qabin inuu dhibaato ka jiro/jiray, labada beelod dheexdooda sida aad ii sheegaysu. "Colaad" fara badan ayaa ka jira dadka Soomaaliyeed dhexdeeda, oo weliba aan ka xumahay. But why the generalizations tho? I sure not all of Hartis and Isaaqs share those sentiments you're trying to portray. Especially not as a collective. Walaal, cadow isku ma tihin beelaha aad jaar la tahay.

Last edited:
They’re grouped into Bareentu. A portion of them joined the Borana long ago. Not only did we Oromos assimilate peoples or ethnic groups, we’ve also adopted Oromo clans into other Oromo clans. This was usually practiced for war and also after battle losing numbers, allying clans or subclans would join to build your clans numbers.

A good example of this is my clan. They’re originally Jarso but became Noole due to losing a lot of our men in battle. The 2 are brother clans or sub clans of the same clan, so they’re always there for each other.

Listen, the Karrayu in Mataharra, Fantalle and all of east Shawa are Oromo period. They may have a very small portion of Hawiye amongst them, but the clan is really old. They’re the oldest bareentu clan with the longest and oldest Gada practice amongst us.
Just because they have a similar name doesn’t mean they’re Kaariye. The Camel culture was adopted through neighbouring Afar. They used to herd Cows like all other Oromos.

No Karanle clan has practiced the Gada system since the Bareentu expansion from Mada Walabu Bale. The Karrayyu have the names of all Abba Gadas from back then in the 16th century up until the current Abba Gada of their clan.

It is clear that you have assimilated many somali peripheral groups throughout the centuries so much so that by now each one of them actually believes they are full Oromo despite coming out as 20-40% somali on Dna tests. It is well known by now that the Harla you assimilated in Metaharra were Somalis. Metaharra was capital and the most important Harla settlement. Even Harari tribes like Abongn Garaad Aboon/Abong & Adash/Adish who they claim as Harla are of Somali Karale/Karanle origin but today they only say Abogn and Adish tribes. The Karaayu from that region are Karanle and even state this so who are you and I to lie about their identity? I can get a white man to practice the Gada system, it does not mean he is Oromo originally. German, Amhara, Harari and Arab historians mention the Garaad aboon and Adash as part of the Karanle family tree further proofing my point that the metaharra oromo are Somali who became Oromoised the past 5 centuries.
No offence to Oromos, but growing up I've frequently heard of Oromos being a "confederation" of 'ethnic' Oromos & mostly Oromized people. But I've need dug deeper into this, so I don't know how accurate it is. Though, I was scrolling through Wikipedia recently, and I saw this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oromo_people

Interesting, as it's the opposite with Somalis who rarely Somalized people. Even when they settled around/amongst us, they still retained a distinct identity of their own. Like Somali-Bantus or Benadiri people, who still speak their own languages.

Thank you. There is historical evidence grouping the Harla from Metaharra and beyond with the Somalis. No doubt the Karaayu who happen to live in Metaharra are Somali.
harla rer ibrahim.jpg
malasaqy.jpg
german harla.jpg

It is clear that you have assimilated many somali peripheral groups throughout the centuries so much so that by now each one of them actually believes they are full Oromo despite coming out as 20-40% somali on Dna tests. It is well known by now that the Harla you assimilated in Metaharra were Somalis. Metaharra was capital and the most important Harla settlement. Even Harari tribes like Abongn Garaad Aboon/Abong & Adash/Adish who they claim as Harla are of Somali Karale/Karanle origin but today they only say Abogn and Adish tribes. The Karaayu from that region are Karanle and even state this so who are you and I to lie about their identity? I can get a white man to practice the Gada system, it does not mean he is Oromo originally. German, Amhara, Harari and Arab historians mention the Garaad aboon and Adash as part of the Karanle family tree further proofing my point that the metaharra oromo are Somali who became Oromoised the past 5 centuries.

Thank you. There is historical evidence grouping the Harla from Metaharra and beyond with the Somalis. No doubt the Karaayu who happen to live in Metaharra are Somali.View attachment 258876View attachment 258887View attachment 258888

Those in Matahara are not the only Karrayu. All of eastern Shawa is Karrayu, so you’re saying the whole clan including their largest subclan the Wallo are Karanle?

I don’t and never denied any assimilated groups. The group in that town could possibly be Karanle, idk. But the majority of this clan are not. Where did the Karrayu go if they’re all Karanle? They’re documented being the oldest and first clan to move out from Bale. The listed names of the clans below are somewhat wrong but Karrayu have always been the eldest from baraytuma.

This is what Abba Berhy documented in the 16thc.
51B9D6A8-8665-475D-B272-AE265F11520F.jpeg

Those in Matahara are not the only Karrayu. All of eastern Shawa is Karrayu, so you’re saying the whole clan including their largest subclan the Wallo are Karanle?

I don’t and never denied any assimilated groups. The group in that town could possibly be Karanle, idk. But the majority of this clan are not. Where did the Karrayu go if they’re all Karanle? They’re documented being the oldest and first clan to move out from Bale. The listed names of the clans below are somewhat wrong but Karrayu have always been the eldest from baraytuma.

This is what Abba Berhy documented in the 16thc.
View attachment 258895
Why are they grouped under Samaale by Oromo people as shown by Garaad diinle video he uploaded? You do know that Mataharra is in East shawa right and was the capital of the Harla domain?

Why are they grouped under Samaale by Oromo people as shown by Garaad diinle video he uploaded? You do know that Mataharra is in East shawa right and was the capital of the Harla domain?

The ones grouped into Samaalo are the Karrayu of Bareentu that left their clan and were adopted into the Boran clan. It’s the same clan but one branch became Borana.

In Somali terms, they’re Shegad to Boranas.

I do know Mataharra is east Shawa and I don’t know much of Harla. I know many Hararge Oromos are of Harla origin including the Hararis but I don’t have much knowledge of them. From what I know, they were their own people, not Somali but their own group. Who knows, they’re no longer around, so we can’t really test their dna or have their story told by them.

Trending

Latest posts