Status
Not open for further replies.
It does nothing for us here in the west... and back home people are getting wiped out over Qabil..

The only thing Qabil has done for me is getting phone calls from unknown people in Mogadishu telling me they are so and so and wanting a monthly handout...

:heh:

So you agree it's useless? I'm glad you came to see the light :heh:

A far cry from

:hemad:

No. I believe the institution of qabiil (clan) is useless. Any good it does can be performed by a functioning state. I do not, however, believe that any adult Somali should be ignorant of their lineage. Lineage is what makes you different from an Oromo - that and their penchant for uncooked meat.

Bullshit qabil is awesome thanks to it I know I have family members that are in the government of saint Lucia may Allah bless my mighty qabil :banderas:

Bohol

VIP
Clan Dia paying is like a insurance. Tomorrow if I have a fight with a opposing clan over a land dispute (say farm) then my clansmen
will come to my aid with their guns. Clan is very useful backhome, in the diaspora though not much.

No. I believe the institution of qabiil (clan) is useless. Any good it does can be performed by a functioning state. I do not, however, believe that any adult Somali should be ignorant of their lineage. Lineage is what makes you different from an Oromo - that and their penchant for uncooked meat.

Ahlie don't dress it up into something else

Not after you were exposed as a former qabilist, somnet refugee :heh:

I guess all that FKD ammo had to be reinvented into something else :mjlol: family lineage kkkkkkkkkk

Ahlie don't dress it up into something else

Not after you were exposed as a former qabilist, somnet refugee :heh:

I guess all that FKD ammo had to be reinvented into something else :mjlol: family lineage kkkkkkkkkk

Why are you making it sound like I'm some Serbian war criminal hiding in Bolivia?:ayaanswag:

I'm not a qabiilist, and never have been. I may have been slightly overzealous in defending my clan in online fadhikudirir but my love of the Somali people and loyalty to Somaliweyne is unquestionable. Next question please.

l87ksusmtrxo.gif

Clan Dia paying is like a insurance. Tomorrow if I have a fight with a opposing clan over a land dispute (say farm) then my clansmen
will come to my aid with their guns. Clan is very useful backhome, in the diaspora though not much.

Tomorrow if you become homeless (god forbid) your clan will accommodate you. It's useful everywhere.

He's not lying though. Jeremy corbyn is evil.

He misled many to the shirk box, to cast their vote to leave Islam.
do you want that duq to lead you, he is also the best option for immigrants so I personally prefer him whether he is evil or not over that women

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
do you want that duq to lead you, he is also the best option for immigrants so I personally prefer him whether he is evil or not over that women

Would you follow Dajaal too when he comes?

Because he will offer you the dunya brother and if you refuse he will kill you.

Voting is Shirk that takes one out of the fold of Islam because one of the names of Allah is the "Legislator" and nobody else can legislate laws except Him. So to vote for someone else to Legislate laws is Great Shirk my dear brother. One who falls into it must repent and not doing it again. It's not a matter of picking the lesser of two evils because there isn't a gun to your head and even in that situation it's better to not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending