Puntland VP and Galmudug VP come out against the Kismayo conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol turki and madoobe didnt break teams? That division was the reason we were kicked out by shabab.
Turki was neutral you liar how many times did he try to make peace between XI and al Shabab to no avail he was respected by both sides and
he never fully chose one side over another do you think your talking to a kid Madoobe and Turki are in laws it would never get that deep between them anyways
Ferrari's logic

-Ras Kamboni captured Kismayo in 2008
also
-Shabab removed RKB after splitting

Blatantly bragging about working in a military alliance with Shabab freaking douchebag become a Shabab supporter :chrisfreshhah:

Do y'all see us brag about Abdirahman Fiilow just because he is Marehan? :ulyin:

waraabe

Your superior
You're right, a HY is closer to you as Marehan is now a sub clan of Murusade & your irir cousins issaq will welcome you in ceerigaabo I'm sure of it mudane. Not a peep? Iley deported Mjs when they stepped out of line & not to mention the karbashes we hand out to Issaq similarly when they have done the same but yet again you bring up another clan to make your points. A A s resemble your kind as they protest when shit doesn't go their way & uncivilized by nature, why did your ppl pelt the minister of planning with rocks rather than protesting peacefully you resort to violence Gedo is the Ghetto of Jubaland after all:drakekidding:

coon xabashi property, what has hy and isaaq got to do with you and your kenyan masters fighting your b00n cousins? i bet you was born in jail ogaden

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cagdheer are pets of KDF otherwise they wouldve liberated Buale by now.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Who’s you guys OG and MJ was under Koojaar and Afguduud and Sade was under Barre then Barre kicked those two out of the city and held it for a year till you guys joined Al Shabab to remove him anyways don’t get off topic it took 4 days actually to get Barre out of the city but it took less than a day for Al Shabab to kick out Ahmed Madoobe how did that happen if you guys are so powerful
Shabaab kicked out Hizbul Islam which Ras Kamboni was apart of but that was due to inner turmoil within the group & AS blindsiding them by breaking the agreement they wanted Kismayo for themselves so HI wasn't at a 100%. Turki defected to Shabaab & was given a leadership position some of his men defected with him after Madobe took control of Ras Kamboni so in an essence Ferrari is right both were controlled by Ogaden. Turki was a wadad who cared little for clannism but that was essentially what Hizbul Islam was based on clan membership while Shabaab wasn't that led to the collapse of Hizbul Islam & AS getting stronger over time. Barre was a sitting duck, AS & RK were both vying for Kismayo so eventually our interests would have aligned not that RK needed AS we dumped you both out the city remember that:ufdup:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Caamey supported farmaajo cause farmaajo mother is the same sub sub sub clan of dhulbhante as caamey kkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Farmajo is like Jeb Bush, low energy & zero assertiveness but unlike Jeb he somehow became President due to his short lived stint as PM. :farmajoyaab:Absolutely zero accomplishments other than paying soldiers on time which any God fearing man with a pulse can accomplish:drakekidding: Farmajo may have been welcomed in Galmudug, Puntland, but he can't come through Madobe controlled areas in Jubaland just like his recent appointment bogmadow who was deported but we gave him permission to stop by Gedo:westbrookswag:

You can't give nobody permission after all your a KDF slave. Only masters are us. Jaalle Farmaajo has a ton of accomplishments a lot more than your whole cagdheer mind combined. Farmaajo can come through those areas in Jubaland after all it's his clan's mammul.

Sheikh

VIP
Madobe has Kismayo district on lock,virtually no terrorist attacks & evictions of squatters on a regular basis waryaa I'm not high on crack but Madobe is high off power get ready for another term:ufdup:

Nope Barre Hiiraale and his Sade army have their army prepared in Goobweyn and Kismayo. Reason why Madhuuso has been paranoid these days he's scared for his life. Only squatters are your kind.

Madhuuso will get kicked the same way Jess got kicked.

Only term coming up is for us Sade Ugaases.

Sheikh

VIP
Speaking of Gumeeysi, how's Reed Gedo doing these days:hemad: Where was the love for Boqorkii Somaliweyne Qalbi Dhagax who fought for his country twice but was handed over by Farmajo's administration without hesitation:camby:

Reer Gedo are doing great the same way Reer Jubbada Hoose and Reer Jubbada Dhexe our overall people doing excellent their regions. Mr. Stone Heart was a doqon.

Sheikh

VIP
You're ppl were babysitted by Cayr & stop being a hypocrite your hero legacy in Kismayo is looting, killing, & exporting charcoal at least Madobe managed to develop Kismayo and Kenya is there on their own accord due to the threat of Shabaab

Stop being over emotional you hyena munching ****

My people were on their own and we used the Welfare clan because they are nothing but doqons we only lead them since they were futile. Even Djibouti President knows this. Ain't nobody a hypocrite but you slaves. Our hero legacy in our city Kismayo is creating Law and Order, bringing peace to the city and the whole mammul, creating the largest Army of Jubaland under our period. Only looters, squatters, and exporting dhuxul is you guys. Madhuuso didn't do anything. He didn't develop anything either. And KDF is there because your people's doqons like Yusuf Hagi are slaves to Kenya. And only your people ally with Al Kabob.

Your the one being emotional you dhiig eating booon.

Sheikh

VIP
We are not cut from the same cloth, we rival foreign governments & engage in battle vs national armies & last I knew shanta Somaliyeed all inhibit the Ogaden. You're a disgrace for the last sentence even Siad would throw you off a building for such nonsense

We ain't cut the same. You guys don't even fight bunch of fulays. If you guys fight foreign governments why you guys submit to Tigrays and Kenyans?

No only disgrace are cagdheers bunch of snakes. And no Jaalle Siad Barre AUN if he was alive to this day he himself would karbash cagdheers.

Sheikh

VIP
When did I mention mjs? :drakewtf: Why do you bring them up in every conversation when they barely total a 1000 in Jubaland but somehow they're some sort of boogeyman to you Marehans. Your cousin shaolin was just ass kissing mjs but you accuse me of something I haven't done apparently hypocrisy is a common trait within your ppl but all that aside did Cayr not help you capture Kismayo?:gucciwhat: From 2008 till 2013 the KDF weren't in the picture but yet you credit them for our victories waryaa I hope the KDF leaves soon, what will be your next excuse?

There's no boogeyman to us. Only us are the boogeyman to every Somali. And no hypocrisy is a main trait your people have. And no the Welfare clan did not help no one. They were our slaves the same way you guys have been our slaves. We held onto to our city Kismayo with our manpower. Stop lying KDF and Al Kabob were the ones doing the fighting and instigating.

When KDF leaves you guys will run in trucks to Dhagaxbuur and Garissa after we kick you out.

Sheikh

VIP
How can I forget how Marehan was supported by Ethiopia, I mean it was them who removed Madobe & Turki & helped enable Hiiraale to rule Kismayo but this **** keeps crying KDF:liberaltears:. Forget two sovereign nations, you're my in Jubaland waryaa remember that:ufdup: I want the KDF to leave so you can stop the oohin at this point it's unbearable calcaal 10 + years now:ohlord:

We ruled Kismayo with our leaders and still do this day. And you guys are known for using KDF as your power bunch of weaklings. And no son your people are my jesters and maids in my mammul in Jubaland remember that doqonyahow. Same we all want the KDF to leave so we can karbash your people as we did always.

Sheikh

VIP
You're right, a HY is closer to you as Marehan is now a sub clan of Murusade & your irir cousins issaq will welcome you in ceerigaabo I'm sure of it mudane. Not a peep? Iley deported Mjs when they stepped out of line & not to mention the karbashes we hand out to Issaq similarly when they have done the same but yet again you bring up another clan to make your points. A A s resemble your kind as they protest when shit doesn't go their way & uncivilized by nature, why did your ppl pelt the minister of planning with rocks rather than protesting peacefully you resort to violence Gedo is the Ghetto of Jubaland after all:drakekidding:

Only A A's are you buffoons begging KDF and Al Kabob to help protect you from us Ugaases.

And FYI Gedo is the Green Valley of Jubaland low IQ cagdheer.

Sheikh

VIP
Get over the past, it's 2018 hurdada ka kaac naacaasyahow:draketf:When Cayr left & Ethiopia wasn't there to help that's when Hiiraale climbed up a tree but Madobe is chopping them down now so will you throw yourself into the Indian Ocean? Weak is definition of your kind we are in a position of strength quite the opposite of what you're implying:westbrookswag:

Barre Hiiraale sent his Welfare slaves back to where they came from after all us Sade Ugaases were enough to hold down everything. Madhuuso came with KDF and Al Kabob from Kenya.

Sheikh

VIP
If I really want to go low I can bring up articles accusing the KDF of raping your women & killing your ppl in Gedo with impunity but I don't go to such lengths because you over emotional ****s would cry foul:mjkkk: you guys are naago who can dish it but not take it, so I will take the high road

Lying cagdheer. Your bluffing because we all know you ain't got nothing.

Gedo's Ugaases karbash KDF the same way we karbash you. But then again what did I expect from a cagdheer like yourself resorting to bring females in this discussion like your cousin Teeri Beta does.

Bunch of dhoocil booons. Only people doing the karbash is us. Your the one getting karbashed.

Sheikh

VIP
Shabaab kicked out Hizbul Islam which Ras Kamboni was apart of but that was due to inner turmoil within the group & AS blindsiding them by breaking the agreement they wanted Kismayo for themselves so HI wasn't at a 100%. Turki defected to Shabaab & was given a leadership position some of his men defected with him after Madobe took control of Ras Kamboni so in an essence Ferrari is right both were controlled by Ogaden. Turki was a wadad who cared little for clannism but that was essentially what Hizbul Islam was based on clan membership while Shabaab wasn't that led to the collapse of Hizbul Islam & AS getting stronger over time. Barre was a sitting duck, AS & RK were both vying for Kismayo so eventually our interests would have aligned not that RK needed AS we dumped you both out the city remember that:ufdup:

Barre Hiiraale was a freedom fighter that karbashed both Turki and Madhusso so hard that they joined Al Kabob and begged Kenya into bringing in KDF.

We're still in our city Kismayo and still living large.

While you guys will be leaving soon in trucks when KDF leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending