Puntland VP and Galmudug VP come out against the Kismayo conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I mention mjs? :drakewtf: Why do you bring them up in every conversation when they barely total a 1000 in Jubaland but somehow they're some sort of boogeyman to you Marehans. Your cousin shaolin was just ass kissing mjs but you accuse me of something I haven't done apparently hypocrisy is a common trait within your ppl but all that aside did Cayr not help you capture Kismayo?:gucciwhat: From 2008 till 2013 the KDF weren't in the picture but yet you credit them for our victories waryaa I hope the KDF leaves soon, what will be your next excuse?
Are you serious it was SNF who took Kismayo in 1998 and continued wrestling for it until 2001 even after Morgan brought RRA https://allafrica.com/stories/200108060371.html are you really bragging about 2008 when you were in a military alliance with Shabab you only brag about wearing different shaatiyaal you are a house nnigger condom used and abused in 3 Countries you know damn well if KDF left Kismayo it would fall almost immediately they export the coal in front of your eyes you have no problem with that a house nnigger always loves his master

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Are you serious it was SNF who took Kismayo in 1998 and continued wrestling for it until 2001 even after Morgan brought RRA https://allafrica.com/stories/200108060371.html are you really bragging about 2008 when you were in a military alliance with Shabab you only brag about wearing different shaatiyaal you are a house nnigger condom used and abused in 3 Countries you know damn well if KDF left Kismayo it would fall almost immediately they export the coal in front of your eyes you have no problem with that a house nnigger always loves his master
How can I forget how Marehan was supported by Ethiopia, I mean it was them who removed Madobe & Turki & helped enable Hiiraale to rule Kismayo but this boon keeps crying KDF:liberaltears:. Forget two sovereign nations, you're my in Jubaland waryaa remember that:ufdup: I want the KDF to leave so you can stop the oohin at this point it's unbearable calcaal 10 + years now:ohlord:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
When did I mention mjs? :drakewtf: Why do you bring them up in every conversation when they barely total a 1000 in Jubaland but somehow they're some sort of boogeyman to you Marehans. Your cousin shaolin was just ass kissing mjs but you accuse me of something I haven't done apparently hypocrisy is a common trait within your ppl but all that aside did Cayr not help you capture Kismayo?:gucciwhat: From 2008 till 2013 the KDF weren't in the picture but yet you credit them for our victories waryaa I hope the KDF leaves soon, what will be your next excuse?
Telling it to you straight is ass kissing MJs now that they are Somali nationals and your a foreigner a Habar Yoonis from Ceerigaabo is closer to me than you in fact :manny:

We are not cut from the same cloth, we rival foreign governments & engage in battle vs national armies & last I knew shanta Somaliyeed all inhibit the Ogaden. You're a disgrace for the last sentence even Siad would throw you off a building for such nonsense

It’s true Siyad Barre made a mistake trying to free his reer abti at the cost of his country if he were alive today he would said it himself MX never knew Caaq Dheer before but we learned you now you don’t know about compassion kindness tolnimo dhaqan recompense or anything, living under slavery for so long has changed you into something like the Americans Negro or South African ,Puntland and Somaliland had the right idea for decades they caught and handed you over to your master Ethiopia and never a peep from you because they know you and expect it but you get brave against MX who has always treated you as a brother,not one Caaq Dheer has ever been handed over from Gedo or C/waaq that’s the mentality of a negro though expect nothing but a spit in the face from him:kanyeshrug:

Shaolin23

How can I forget how Marehan was supported by Ethiopia, I mean it was them who removed Madobe & Turki & helped enable Hiiraale to rule Kismayo but this **** keeps crying KDF:liberaltears:. Forget two sovereign nations, you're my in Jubaland waryaa remember that:ufdup: I want the KDF to leave so you can stop the oohin at this point it's unbearable calcaal 10 + years now:ohlord:
Why did it take Al Shabab and Xisbul Shaytaan 3 days to remove Barre from Kismayo in 08 but it took Al Shabab a matter of hours to kick Ahmed Madoobe and Xisbul Shaytaan out of Kismayo in 09 can you explain that? your protected in Kismayo by the Kenyan army just like ina Iley was protected by TPLF in Jigjiga Caaq Dheer are weak and cowardly and everyone knows it

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Telling it to you straight is ass kissing MJs now that they are Somali nationals and your a foreigner a Habar Yoonis from Ceerigaabo is closer to me than you in fact :manny:

It’s true Siyad Barre made a mistake trying to free his reer abti at the cost of his country if he were alive today he would said it himself MX never knew Caaq Dheer before but we learned you now you don’t know about compassion kindness tolnimo dhaqan recompense or anything, living under slavery for so long has changed you into something like the Americans Negro or South African ,Puntland and Somaliland had the right idea for decades they caught and handed you over to your master Ethiopia and never a peep from you because they know you and expect it but you get brave against MX who has always treated you as a brother,not one Caaq Dheer has ever been handed over from Gedo or C/waaq that’s the mentality of a negro though expect nothing but a spit in the face from him:kanyeshrug:

You're right, a HY is closer to you as Marehan is now a sub clan of Murusade & your irir cousins issaq will welcome you in ceerigaabo I'm sure of it mudane. Not a peep? Iley deported Mjs when they stepped out of line & not to mention the karbashes we hand out to Issaq similarly when they have done the same but yet again you bring up another clan to make your points. A A s resemble your kind as they protest when shit doesn't go their way & uncivilized by nature, why did your ppl pelt the minister of planning with rocks rather than protesting peacefully you resort to violence Gedo is the Ghetto of Jubaland after all:drakekidding:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Why did it take Al Shabab and Xisbul Shaytaan 3 days to remove Barre from Kismayo in 08 but it took Al Shabab a matter of hours to kick Ahmed Madoobe and Xisbul Shaytaan out of Kismayo in 09 can you explain that? your protected in Kismayo by the Kenyan army just like ina Iley was protected by TPLF in Jigjiga Caaq Dheer are weak and cowardly and everyone knows it

Get over the past, it's 2018 hurdada ka kaac naacaasyahow:draketf:When Cayr left & Ethiopia wasn't there to help that's when Hiiraale climbed up a tree but Madobe is chopping them down now so will you throw yourself into the Indian Ocean? Weak is definition of your kind we are in a position of strength quite the opposite of what you're implying:westbrookswag:

Shaolin23

You're right, a HY is closer to you as Marehan is now a sub clan of Murusade & your irir cousins issaq will welcome you in ceerigaabo I'm sure of it mudane. Not a peep? Iley deported Mjs when they stepped out of line & not to mention the karbashes we hand out to Issaq similarly when they have done the same but yet again you bring up another clan to make your points. A A s resemble your kind as they protest when shit doesn't go their way & uncivilized by nature, why did your ppl pelt the minister of planning with rocks rather than protesting peacefully you resort to violence Gedo is the Ghetto of Jubaland after all:drakekidding:
CCE9A253-3A4C-40FF-B7B0-412489BA0CCB.jpeg

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/201...ccuse-kdf-soldiers-of-ambush-torture_c1813904

This is your legacy amongst the Somali for you to be stripped and beaten like a dog almost to death by Madow Kenyan in your own land and then hide behind him and kiss his stinking feet in Kismaayo you are gun gun dhalay and you have no place in our society all humanity has been stripped from you after generations of this abuse your mind has been altered your talking about Darod and Irir your not even Somali nobody respects snitches and rats not even military or cops:mjlol:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
View attachment 53919
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/201...ccuse-kdf-soldiers-of-ambush-torture_c1813904

This is your legacy amongst the Somali for you to be stripped and beaten like a dog almost to death by Madow Kenyan in your own land and then hide behind him and kiss his stinking feet in Kismaayo you are gun gun dhalay and you have no place in our society all humanity has been stripped from you after generations of this abuse you mind has altered your talking about Darod and Irir your not even Somali nobody respects snitches and rats not even military or cops:mjlol:

If I really want to go low I can bring up articles accusing the KDF of raping your women & killing your ppl in Gedo with impunity but I don't go to such lengths because you over emotional boons would cry foul:mjkkk: you guys are naago who can dish it but not take it, so I will take the high road

Last edited:

Shaolin23

If I really want to go low I can bring up articles accusing the KDF of raping your women & killing your ppl in Gedo with impunity but I don't go to such lengths because you over emotional ****s would cry foul:mjkkk:
You should be hurt from that you Caaq Dheer chicken shit maybe not as a Somali citizen but as Muslim and ethnic Somali and they are your sisters if you are even Muslim the difference between me and you is that I’m not allied with those pug nosed gaalo that raping and killing Somalis we are at war with them but they protect you in Kismayo and you scrub their feet and they eat off your plate while beating Caaq Dheer boys and raping girls too I’m not doing this to ridicule you just to show you what you are and shame you out of it but what do you expect out of people that built Jeel Ogaadeen change your mentality stop supporting these criminals in your clan like Illey and Axmad Madoobe

53F56F91-0A4D-4257-8011-27DF4D0FA9DC.jpeg

Last edited:
It took them a day. In fact bare left the moment cayr left. Dont make me post it waryaa.

Shaolin23

It took them a day. In fact bare left the moment cayr left. Dont make me post it waryaa.
There was no Cayr in Kismaayo In 2008 only reer Diini miltia and it was 3 days of fighting with AS and XI I dare you to post it you can’t rewrite history it was just a decade ago MX held Kismayo for a year after kicking out the Kablalax miltia of Afguduud and Aden Koojaar in 07 stop lying

There was no Cayr in Kismaayo In 2008 only reer Diini miltia and it was 3 days of fighting with AS and XI I dare you to post it you can’t rewrite history it was just a decade ago MX held Kismayo for a year after kicking out the Kablalax miltia of Afguduud and Aden Koojaar in 07 stop lying
U mean after madoobe was droned by US special forces, then Ethiopia brought u guys back? How can you even mention that?

Shaolin23

U mean after madoobe was droned by US special forces, then Ethiopia brought u guys back? How can you even mention that?
Who’s you guys OG and MJ was under Koojaar and Afguduud and Sade was under Barre then Barre kicked those two out of the city and held it for a year till you guys joined Al Shabab to remove him anyways don’t get off topic it took 4 days actually to get Barre out of the city but it took less than a day for Al Shabab to kick out Ahmed Madoobe how did that happen if you guys are so powerful

Who’s you guys OG and MJ was under Koojaar and Afguduud and Sade was under Barre then Barre kicked those two out of the city and held it for a year till you guys joined Al Shabab to remove him anyways don’t get off topic it took 4 days actually to get Barre out of the city but it took less than a day for Al Shabab to kick out Ahmed Madoobe how did that happen if you guys are so powerful
Both alshabab and kamboni were ogaden just so you know. Mx were brought back by Ethiopia in January 2007 only to be kicked out again. I will post it later when i get home inshallah.

Shaolin23

Both alshabab and kamboni were ogaden just so you know. Mx were brought back by Ethiopia in January 2007 only to be kicked out again. I will post it later when i get home inshallah.
Since when were Kenyan Tanzanian Arab and Afghan and all other terrorists OG if they were OG they would of never kicked your guy Ahmed Madoobe out take your L you don’t know anything about Somalia :mjlol:

Since when were Kenyan Tanzanian Arab and Afghan and all other terrorists OG if they were OG they would of never kicked your guy Ahmed Madoobe out take your L you don’t know anything about Somalia :mjlol:
Lol turki and madoobe didnt break teams? That division was the reason we were kicked out by shabab.

Shaolin23

Lol turki and madoobe didnt break teams? That division was the reason we were kicked out by shabab.
Turki was neutral you liar how many times did he try to make peace between XI and al Shabab to no avail he was respected by both sides and
he never fully chose one side over another do you think your talking to a kid Madoobe and Turki are in laws it would never get that deep between them anyways

Boy if you calling Gedo a Ghetto you better show us how Bu'aale and Ras Kamboni are waayyyy better than Gedo let us WOW BigFoot nation way shaqeysteen please SHOW US :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts