Puntland VP and Galmudug VP come out against the Kismayo conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
There is no incentive for autonomous regions to submit to low energy farmaajo.
He somewhow managed to make the security in xamar even worse. He's belligerent towards them, he attacks them, antagonizes them, tries to undermines them by appointing his own people without a courtesy notice.:gucciwhat: How does he expect to be obeyed? :drakewtf:

if I were any of those guys, I'd ban his ass and arrest him if entered my maamul.:westbrookswag:

Shaolin23

He somewhow managed to make the security in xamar even worse. He's belligerent towards them, he attacks them, antagonizes them, tries to undermines them by appointing his own people without a courtesy notice.:gucciwhat: How does he expect to be obeyed? :drakewtf:

if I were any of those guys, I'd ban his ass and arrest him if entered my maamul.:westbrookswag:
You would arrest Farmaajo the president of the country you claim citizenship to but you wouldn’t dare even think of arresting Uhuru when he just flew into Dhoobley without notifying the Somali government did you ever think about arresting TPLF Gabre in Kismaayo when his junta made Ina Iley slaughter thousands and thousands of your clansmen and rape thousands your women how come you can’t understand why I want your kind deported from Somalia? :childplease:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

Farmajo is like Jeb Bush, low energy & zero assertiveness but unlike Jeb he somehow became President due to his short lived stint as PM. :farmajoyaab:Absolutely zero accomplishments other than paying soldiers on time which any God fearing man with a pulse can accomplish:drakekidding: Farmajo may have been welcomed in Galmudug, Puntland, but he can't come through Madobe controlled areas in Jubaland just like his recent appointment bogmadow who was deported but we gave him permission to stop by Gedo:westbrookswag:

Farmajo is like Jeb Bush, low energy & zero assertiveness but unlike Jeb he somehow became President due to his short lived stint as PM. :farmajoyaab:Absolutely zero accomplishments other than paying soldiers on time which any God fearing man with a pulse can accomplish:drakekidding: Farmajo may have been welcomed in Galmudug, Puntland, but he can't come through Madobe controlled areas in Jubaland just like his recent appointment bogmadow who was deported but we gave him permission to stop by Gedo:westbrookswag:
You must be high on crack on something. Bogmadow went to Reer Diini land the most anti madobe sub clan and Madoobe doesn't even fully control the Kismayo district get off your high horse :childplease:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
You must be high on crack on something. Bogmadow went to Reer Diini land the most anti madobe sub clan and Madoobe doesn't even fully control the Kismayo district get off your high horse :childplease:

Madobe has Kismayo district on lock,virtually no terrorist attacks & evictions of squatters on a regular basis waryaa I'm not high on crack but Madobe is high off power get ready for another term:ufdup:

Shaolin23

Lol MJ boy, you're cab driver turned VP has overstepped Abdiweli & Galmudug's VP has done the same. Their is a clear pecking order in Jubaland, no one I mean one can oppose Ahmed Mohammed Islam or else they get thrown off a building. Even Sharif Sakin has his lieutenants in order wtf is wrong with Gaas:drakelaugh:
Warya MJ iyo Puntland ka leexo adoonyahow gumeeysi waligii ka bixin they may be at loggerheads with Farmaajos policies but they’re Somali patriots through and through who have love for their country they have never been enslaved unlike you and @Ferrari its shameful for them to disrespect their president over political disagreements because their citizens under the blue flag :umad:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Warya MJ iyo Puntland ka leexo adoonyahow gumeeysi waligii ka bixin they may be at loggerheads with Farmaajos policies but they’re Somali patriots through and through who have love for their country they have never been enslaved unlike you and @Ferrari its shameful for them to disrespect their president over political disagreements because their citizens under the blue flag :umad:

Speaking of Gumeeysi, how's Reed Gedo doing these days:hemad: Where was the love for Boqorkii Somaliweyne Qalbi Dhagax who fought for his country twice but was handed over by Farmajo's administration without hesitation:camby:

Speaking of Gumeeysi, how's Reed Gedo doing these days:hemad: Where was the love for Boqorkii Somaliweyne Qalbi Dhagax who fought for his country twice but was handed over by Farmajo's administration without hesitation:camby:
Do not think of putting Reer Gedo and Gumeysi together Mr Sujuu your people are babysitted by Kenyans the Kenyans export the charcoal and take the big loot right in front of your eyes your people bring in Kenyan employees to work in Kismayo y'all couldn't leave your masters behind do you how many planes from Nairobi to Kismayo have fufu employees in them?

House nnigger

Shaolin23

Didn’t ONLF sign up to be part of Ethiopia again so now all the independence talk and fighting was for nothing right what if Ethiopia snakes you again then what ?I support ONLF independence and freedom but as soon as they scrapped their founding WSLF principles they ceased to be Somali nationals in my books Qalbi Dhagax was a top official for them so what does that make him every ethnic Somali fought in the 77 war it was a mistake and will never happen again we as Somalis belong to 4 different countries Kenya Ethiopia Somalia and Djibouti stay on your side of the border please

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Do not think of putting Reer Gedo and Gumeysi together Mr Sujuu your people are babysitted by Kenyans the Kenyans export the charcoal and take the big loot right in front of your eyes your people bring in Kenyan employees to work in Kismayo.

House nnigger

You're ppl were babysitted by Cayr & stop being a hypocrite your hero legacy in Kismayo is looting, killing, & exporting charcoal at least Madobe managed to develop Kismayo and Kenya is there on their own accord due to the threat of Shabaab

Stop being over emotional you hyena munching boon

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Didn’t ONLF sign up to be part of Ethiopia again so now all the independence talk and fighting was for nothing right what if Ethiopia snakes you again then what ?I support ONLF independence and freedom but as soon as they scrapped their founding WSLF principles they ceased to be Somali nationals in my books Qalbi Dhagax was a top official for them so what does that make him every ethnic Somali fought in the 77 war it was a mistake and will never happen again we as Somalis belong to 4 different countries Kenya Ethiopia Somalia and Djibouti stay on your side of the border please

We are not cut from the same cloth, we rival foreign governments & engage in battle vs national armies & last I knew shanta Somaliyeed all inhibit the Ogaden. You're a disgrace for the last sentence even Siad would throw you off a building for such nonsense

Shaolin23

You're ppl were babysitted by Cayr & stop being a hypocrite your hero legacy in Kismayo is looting, killing, & exporting charcoal at least Madobe managed to develop Kismayo and Kenya is there on their own accord due to the threat of Shabaab

Stop being over emotional you hyena munching ****
B9719960-7C6D-4E06-844F-852A4ADCB529.jpeg

Get used to it your half Oromo half Madhiban from Ijara go learn proper Af Somali so you can pass your Somali citizenship test

Stop being over emotional you hyena munching ****
We enetered into a political alliance with fellow Somalis typical of you to say "but Cayr" you are equating Somalis with foreign enemies sounding like the Puntite do you have MJ reer abti while your house nnigger people watch as the Kenyans export charcoal and take the big loot in front of your eyes don't talk about looting your people even looted baatiyaal and school books taking pregnant women to the beach my country is Somalia not Kenya

Fucking house nnigger

images

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
We enetered into a political alliance with fellow Somalis typical of you to say "but Cayr" you are equating Somalis with foreign enemies sounding like the Puntite do you have MJ reer abti while your house nnigger people watch as the Kenyans export charcoal and take the big loot in front of your eyes don't talk about looting your people even looted baatiyaal and school books taking pregnant women to the beach

Fucking house nnigger

images

When did I mention mjs? :drakewtf: Why do you bring them up in every conversation when they barely total a 1000 in Jubaland but somehow they're some sort of boogeyman to you Marehans. Your cousin shaolin was just ass kissing mjs but you accuse me of something I haven't done apparently hypocrisy is a common trait within your ppl but all that aside did Cayr not help you capture Kismayo?:gucciwhat: From 2008 till 2013 the KDF weren't in the picture but yet you credit them for our victories waryaa I hope the KDF leaves soon, what will be your next excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.