Puntland refuses acting president from landing in Bosaso.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Funny game is being played with President Deni and the lives of young men-Stevey wonder can see that playing was carrying cash and weapons-When he takes the gloves off yaa la calaacalin-Mark my words deni will win this.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
first of all,Sacdiyo Carab should have contacted the PL administration and let them know, you simply can't fly to PL commercial capital and expect a rogue group to welcome you, what did she think? That PL is lawless and that Ilma Diyaano are in charge off.

Secondly, Deni needs to deal with these rogue and foreign serving fools at PSF, he needs to dismantle these forces completely and revamp them as the PL law says, I hate this Diyaano family walahi, instead of fighting with the terrorist in the mountains they turned PL into anarchical shithole like Mogdishu, they should be charged for all the innocent lifes we lost today and all trouble that followed.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Libaax-Joore @Abdalla, fat boi taking shots at Deni, war horta why is OCS is always undermining President Deni, what is this unnecessary animosity he has for Deni? Wth.

FB_IMG_1657595086237.jpg

F#cking Diyaano crime family have embarrassed Puntland. They have turned the once peaceful and safe Bosaso city into a new Mogadishu. I've had enough of this crime family always undermining PL.

Aun to the deceased I hope puntland government comes through from this and they agree to either give aid to reer bosaso or with held it just like how they with held aid to sool and sanaag .

F#cking Diyaano crime family have embarrassed Puntland. They have turned the once peaceful and safe Bosaso city into a new Mogadishu. I've had enough of this crime family always undermining PL.
Let's cut out the the insults . The new Mogadishu looks like this
FWCQpBNX0AEflYR.jpeg.jpg
FWHBQDhXgAAKY1O.jpeg.jpg

Did You mean puntland will become the old Mogadishu ??

Its no wonder president deni went in on everything to be at the head seat of villa Mogadishu , man wanted to escape the rabsho that comes of buntland presidency

Last edited:
@Libaax-Joore @Abdalla, fat boi taking shots at Deni, war horta why is OCS is always undermining President Deni, what is this unnecessary animosity he has for Deni? Wth.

View attachment 229265
Their animosity goes way back to 2016-2017, Boqor Burhaan refused to give Deni a parliament seat and was propping up CCC for his Mogadishu campaign, so Deni decided to compete in the elections and got 17 votes. and that's why he was also campaigning against Deni in the last election.

Abaq

VIP
All or nothing is my view in Somalia. I hate people who hide in their tuulos instead of attempting to capture and change the nation as a whole.

Federal is like America or Australia , not this fake tribal system. It won't last long as FGS is gaining more strength and wealth.

By 2030 I expect the whole koonfur from Bari to Gedo under xamar.
Over our dead bodies. This so-called FGS of yours can stay East of the Jubba.

Based

VIP
Fighting and killing each other over Timir and Malmalaato is something else. This new levels of moryaanism ever seen in the Somalian penisula. Yaahu!

Hamzza

VIP
Magacyada iyo qabiilada dhalinyaradii ku dhimatay shaqaaqadii #ciidanka #PSF iyo #Ciidanka #PMPF🇸🇱

1_ #Warsame #maxamed __ #mj ciise maxamud 🇸🇱🇸🇱

2_ #Hure #jaamac__ #warsangali dubays🇸🇱

3_ #Abdinuur #geelle __ #mj -reer maxamud 🇸🇱

4_ #Xassan #salaad __ #mj siwaakhroon 🇸🇱

5_ #Buruuj #faarax __ #mj cismaan maxamud🇸🇱

6_ #Xassan #Cali ___ #Ahmed harti🇸🇱

7_ #Cumar #laflaq __ #mj cismaan maxamud🇸🇱

8_ #Siciid #Cali #xuseen_ #mj cismaan maxamud🇸🇱

9_ #Siciid #Sur-yar__ #mj Reer biciidyahan🇸🇱

10_ #General #cismaan _ #mj cismaan maxamud🇸🇱

11_ Samatar #Cali __ mj cismaan maxamud🇸🇱

12_ Mowliid abdi__ Abdirahman harti 🇸🇱

13_ Ahmed maxamed_ mj ugaarsaleeban 🇸🇱

14_ Muuse maxamed nuur_ mj Reer maxamud 🇸🇱

15_ Abdi Cali __ mj Reer biciidyahan 🇸🇱

16_ Maxamed yare __somali🇸🇴 Reer koonfureed🇸🇱

17_ Maxamed cumar siciid _ mj cismaan maxamud 🇸🇱

18_ Abdirisaaq korronto __ mj cumar maxamud 🇸🇱

19_ Xaaji xassan _mj cismaan maxamud🇸🇱

20_ barkhad cumar __gabooye madhiban🇸🇱
@Libaax-Joore yaa weeye Abdirihman Harti?

Insubordination breeds insubordination it seems. PSF undermining the Puntland government is no different to Puntland undermining the FGS

Somalia is federal not confederal

obviously there is no Somalia. This was Mogadishu trying to visit Puntland. And it failed like everything else in Somalia. Why don’t they just admit it is split and move on. No point of beating a dead horse.

Trending