Puntland refuses acting president from landing in Bosaso.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
291709188_5607420199308391_7526295333679925017_n.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Photoshop, same spam that says Finance and others ministries fired by karash. In reality nothing happen.
Why do you guys always say fake news? This is literally on every reputable Somali news site. Even Faroole's site

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 13.44.45.png

Speculation is this

"Madaxweyne ku-xigeenka Puntland Axmed Karaash ayaa shaqo-joojin ku sameeyey Wasiirka Duulista Hawada iyo Wasiirka Dekedaha Puntland kuwaasi oo lagu eedeeyey ku lug-lahaanshaha celinta diyaaraddii shalay ee Boosaaso."

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why do you guys always say fake news? This is literally on every reputable Somali news site. Even Faroole's site

View attachment 229301

Speculation is this

"Madaxweyne ku-xigeenka Puntland Axmed Karaash ayaa shaqo-joojin ku sameeyey Wasiirka Duulista Hawada iyo Wasiirka Dekedaha Puntland kuwaasi oo lagu eedeeyey ku lug-lahaanshaha celinta diyaaraddii shalay ee Boosaaso."
Because old spam was similar to this, so I dont believe it.

Aun to the deceased I hope puntland government comes through from this and they agree to either give aid to reer bosaso or with held it just like how they with held aid to sool and sanaag .

Let's cut out the the insults . The new Mogadishu looks like this View attachment 229275View attachment 229276

Did You mean puntland will become the old Mogadishu ??

Its no wonder president deni went in on everything to be at the head seat of villa Mogadishu , man wanted to escape the rabsho that comes of buntland presidency
Relax dude, It wasn't an insult. Just describing reality on the ground, I mean you still have thousands of Amisom or whatever their new name is guarding you. And as for Deni, I want all Puntland politicians to forget about Xamar. Puntland is more than enough for us. If this failed cursed colonial project died, then I'd be the happiest person ever.

Relax dude, It wasn't an insult. Just describing reality on the ground, I mean you still have thousands of Amisom or whatever their new name is guarding you. And as for Deni, I want all Puntland politicians to forget about Xamar. Puntland is more than enough for us. If this failed cursed colonial project died, then I'd be the happiest person ever.
I too want this colonial project to die already . The issaqis have taken on the ictiraaf route I hope the jebertis catch up and also demand to be an independent country . It doesnt make sense for puntland to claim to be part of Somalia but also denying federal government of Somalia from landing in puntland everytime yall lose Somalia presidency elections . The stance that buntland is taking hinders Somalia to move forward .

What city of buntland are you from and Why are you against reer bari from receiving aid from the federal government?

I too want this colonial project to die already . The issaqis have taken on the ictiraaf route I hope the jebertis catch up and also demand to be an independent country . It doesnt make sense for puntland to claim to be part of Somalia but also denying federal government of Somalia from landing in puntland everytime yall lose Somalia presidency elections . The stance that buntland is taking hinders Somalia to move forward .

What city of buntland are you from and Why are you against reer bari from receiving aid from the federal government?
Glad we agree on something. I believe separation is better for all of us. I'm not against reer Bari. They're my people. But sometimes their stupidity gets me mad especially that fake Boqor, Omar Fatso, iyo the Diyaano crime family who all endanger PL security and stability for their own personal interests.

Glad we agree on something. I believe separation is better for all of us. I'm not against reer Bari. They're my people. But sometimes their stupidity gets me mad especially that fake Boqor, Omar Fatso, iyo the Diyaano crime family who all endanger PL security and stability for their own personal interests.

I too agree that we should separate.

Trending

Latest posts