Puntland police/military at work

Nobody is deflecting you boon. You accused Deni of abusing this girl who resisted arrest for disorderly conduct. You envious savages couldn't stomach Puntland celebrations so you tried making a non story into something.

I always told people that they are the sickest, most useless people in Somalia and people thought I was exaggerating. Other Somalis left us alone yesterday or congratulated us, but as usual, Afwayne's Boons were foaming at the mouth and spreading lies.

That's why they live in such abject misery, they attract it to themselves. I can't wait to see them pretend to be miskeen when their Aabbo gets kicked out of office.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Nobody is deflecting you boon. You accused Deni of abusing this girl who resisted arrest for disorderly conduct. You envious savages couldn't stomach Puntland celebrations so you tried making a non story into something.
Paranoid cuqdadlow justifying the brutalization of young girls and their mothers who just came to watch a football game, what does PL anniversary have to do with this thread, yacni did you not see me giving my hambalyo, look again stalker:draketf:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Paranoid cuqdadlow justifying the brutalization of young girls and their mothers who just came to watch a football game, what does PL anniversary have to do with this thread, yacni did you not see me giving my hambalyo, look again stalker:draketf:
Stay mad you miserable boon.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Mudug unified under Galmudug to a MJ-supremacist like yourself is upsetting but no need to slander me, I do not oppose Somali development anywhere, if you go back and check I have actually supported every development thread or post I have come across. My politics is anti-Deni not anti-Garacad.
You're desperate for N. Mudug to join GM. You must feel lonely being surrounded by @Galmudug-State people who own you. Misery loves company.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
:drakelaugh: couple pics for social media of the young well dressed recruits while 90% are like these odays laan jaad sticking out of their mouth infront of the police station :mjlol:
At least they can take care of their own security, unlike certain folks who get indiscriminately shelled and raped by HIV positive Amisom in their own land who are meant to protect them.
:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
dalalos is the same freak who laughed with the Idoor when they posted a video of a Marehan woman being taken to be raped by Hawiye militias during the civil war. Ka waran waxaas oo kale?

He is a submissive adoon with a humiliation fetish.
You've got folks like @Galmudug-State who calls him a b00n and yet he'll bow down to him. Walle you're right sis, kaan waa submissive Kunta Kinte.

Like srly idc what she did and if she did anything wrong they could have just arrested her.

Women have so much power than they realize and are capable of ending this sort of behavior

Capo Dhoore

βš”οΈ
No more "I will talk to someone to get your money", nowadays every soldier gets his money on his mobile, and the salary increased to 220$, that's why you don't hear soldiers complaining about delaying salaries anymore.
Exactly. That clip was from 2019 before reforms were made. N&N bots are spreading that old video all over social media now acting as if it's recent
20210802_170220.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The four losers justifying clear cut abuse of power against vulnerable girls, I was thinking you were trolling but you are mocking rape and victims of shelling aswell, subxanallah sharafta dhimatay :ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts