Puntland police/military at work

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What do you actually believe that development in any Somali territory causes me pain, war yaa ilahay yaqaan, the pain and the ceeb is entirely you as Deni continues to abuse young girls for just booing him.
Of course it bothers you, that's the same port you want incorporated into Galmudug, you 2nd stringer.

The girl was throwing rocks and started a fight with an officer but you made it about Deni. We will continue to strive for excellence, bitter man.

:salute:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Of course it bothers you, that's the same port you want incorporated into Galmudug, you 2nd stringer.

The girl was throwing rocks and started a fight with an officer but you made it about Deni. We will continue to strive for excellence, bitter man.

:salute:

Mudug unified under Galmudug to a MJ-supremacist like yourself is upsetting but no need to slander me, I do not oppose Somali development anywhere, if you go back and check I have actually supported every development thread or post I have come across. My politics is anti-Deni not anti-Garacad.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Puntland under Deni continue to violate women
227183486_324548252732789_3511110646902291047_n.jpg

Meanwhile in KG elects first female Senator
226894453_324548336066114_862852162946311174_n.jpg

repo

VIP
Mudug unified under Galmudug to a MJ-supremacist like yourself is upsetting but no need to slander me, I do not oppose Somali development anywhere, if you go back and check I have actually supported every development thread or post I have come across. My politics is anti-Deni not anti-Garacad.
Deni wasn't even there. Keep ducking hellfire missiles into 2022, we are moving forward.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Deni wasn't even there. Keep ducking hellfire missiles into 2022, we are moving forward.
keep ducking body parts of your governors when they are blown up down the road mate, hopefully one day when Deni is removed a more effective leader who can actually eliminate ISIS in Puntland can solve that for you.

repo

VIP
keep ducking body parts of your governors when they are blown up down the road mate, hopefully one day when Deni is removed a more effective leader who can actually eliminate ISIS in Puntland can solve that for you.
A girl gets arrested for disturbing public peace and you throw a fit, Farmaajo appointed NISA literally abducting and abusing women in Gedo, you call for calm and investigation. Pathetic little boon, let it all out, let it all out.

giphy.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The way these pundits justify this awful thing that happened is astonishing. Like look at this silly FKD IQ justification, they wanted to blow up? Oh God. Then why the hell the policemen carry some one with explosives like that, are they superman? :lolbron:

Good for our military, that person was probably a terrorist wanting to blow up the event. There's no place for terrorism in Puntland, you will be tossed like a dead dog if you try anything there.

The way these pundits justify this awful thing that happened is astonishing. Like look at this silly FKD IQ justification, they wanted to blow up? Oh God. Then why the hell the policemen carry some one with explosives like that, are they superman? :lolbron:

I feel sorry for boons in Somalia sometimes, this is what their diaspora does with their spare time.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Puntland has a more moral armed forces than Ethiopia/Eritrea and many if not all of the other Somali maamul goboleeds.

However, I will not say that there is not a major problem with them. I have personally witnessed acts of assault by Puntland's armed forces.

My father got held at gun point by three officers in front of my toddler sister and ayeeyo over 10 USD car registration for a car we did not even own but were borrowing. The officer even took the safety off his weapon.

As I said in another thread:
Qaad is a big reason with why police act the way they do in Somalia. Many officers spend long hours sitting at a checkpoint on shifts and chew qaad to pass the time. This makes them extra paranoid and trigger happy whenever a situation occurs.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Puntland has a more moral armed forces than Ethiopia/Eritrea and many if not all of the other Somali maamul goboleeds.

However, I will not say that there is not a major problem with them. I have personally witnessed acts of assault by Puntland's armed forces.

My father got held at gun point by three officers in front of my toddler sister and ayeeyo over 10 USD car registration for a car we did not even own but were borrowing.

As I said in another thread:
Instead of criticising what happened, and accepting it, they went full defensive mode, and even accused these poor women being terrorists.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Instead of criticising what happened, and accepting it, they went full defensive mode, and even accused these poor women being terrorists.

I believe that there may have been probable cause for this but then again, Somalia's armed forces have a lot of members that are high on qaad and want any excuse to cause trouble or bring out their weapons.

I was at a crowning ceremony for a nabadoon years ago in Goldogob district and lost my father (who had an invitation to the event). I went to the PL officers guarding the door and told them I am a qurbojoog ciyaal that is lost and my aabo was inside.

I wasn't even asking to go in but if they could find my father or call him on their mobile, if I provide the number.

Tell me why this nigga starts hitting me?

:faysalwtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I believe that there may have been probable cause for this but then again, Somalia's armed forces have a lot of members that are high on qaad and want any excuse to cause trouble or bring out their weapons.

I was at a crowning ceremony for a nabadoon years ago in Goldogob district and lost my father (who had an invitation to the event). I went to the PL officers guarding the door and told them I am a qurbojoog ciyaal that is lost and my aabo was inside.

I wasn't even asking to go in but if they could find my father or call him on their mobile, if I provide the number.

Tell me why this nigga starts hitting me?

:faysalwtf:
You had explosives?

Trending