Puntland police/military at work

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Omg this is terrible look how they treat the females like cattle :damn:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Good for our military, that person was probably a terrorist wanting to blow up the event. There's no place for terrorism in Puntland, you will be tossed like a dead dog if you try anything there.

Good for our military, that person was probably a terrorist wanting to blow up the event. There's no place for terrorism in Puntland, you will be tossed line a dead dog if you try anything there.

I trust our armed forces, there was a female police officer there also detaining them.

After what AlShaydan did to Kismayo, there is no space to mess around.

If you have nothing to hide, peacefully follow the police instead of kicking and acting a fool.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
More horrific footage of defenceless women being beat and whipped wheres human rights? :jcoleno:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
They were fighting supporters of the opposition team. Then refused to leave the stadium when instructed. Waa edeb daaro.

:manny: Well done to the police there

Go do that shit where you live in the west and see how it works for you.

They were fighting supporters of the opposition team. Then refused to leave the stadium when instructed. Waa edeb daaro.

Well done to the police there

Go do that shit where you live in the west and see how it works for you.

One of them even kicked the Female Police Officer.

What's worse is that this 'hooliganism', could have been a distraction for a terror attack. I don't trust it.

Trending