Puntland police/military at work

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Screenshot_20210801-234205_Facebook.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Puntland Police/military is like Bokoharam, they hunt down women and abuse them, free our girls, especially the bystander who got involved in the end after witnessing it all.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Puntland Police/military is like Bokoharam, they hunt down women and abuse them, free our girls, especially the bystander who got involved in the end after witnessing it all.
You lowlifes scouring the internet for anything on the winning team. I know you are mad, when all you can find is an arrest.

giphy.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You lowlifes scouring the internet for anything on the winning team. I know you are mad, when all you can find is an arrest.

giphy.gif
In the first video posted you can actually see by standers getting involved because they see an injustice

this video you can see people saying "gabdhaha sidaa ka dayaa"

the game is being playing in the background and the people cheering are not even looking at this brutalizing of their girls.

Deni was also at the game, the confidence to do this right infront of the president of puntland, tells me he is cool with it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In the first video posted you can actually see by standers getting involved because they see an injustice

this video you can see people saying "gabdhaha sidaa ka dayaa"

the game is being playing in the background and the people cheering are not even looking at this brutalizing of their girls.

Deni was also at the game, the confidence to do this right infront of the president of puntland, tells me he is cool with it.
Let me add to your pain and frustration.

Instead of fixing their backwater shitholes, Kacaanists constantly spread lies about Puntland.
The only thing they are capable of is sitting on a computer all day long, cursing our leader, cursing Puntland and spreading lies.

Why can't these useless people do something productive? For example, sorting out clean drinking water instead of watching their people drink brown river water which they collect with rusty jugs.

Walahi there is no community in Somalia as useless as these people, compare all regions and then try to prove me wrong. Look at how they operate on this forum, all they do is shitpost and gossip all day long, they do not contribute anything positive and are allergic to the 'Development Section'.

21 years of theft has rendered these people completely useless and worse of all; spiteful and envious. Let these people serve as a warning that crime does not pay, but instead causes generational curses.

Trending

Latest posts