PUNTLAND Puntland Pictures & Videos

What part of Puntland has the best/coolest climate? Are coastal cites on the Indian Ocean like Eyl or garacad similar to Xamar in climate?

Yaquub

VIP
Can anyone link me some beautiful pictures i can post on my instagram? Put the artists instagram so i can credit them or their name.

What part of Puntland has the best/coolest climate? Are coastal cites on the Indian Ocean like Eyl or garacad similar to Xamar in climate?
besides the highlands the cooler side of Puntland is on the indian ocean and the dhahar/Qardho areas from what I've heard. I think Eyl is the closest to Xamar climate, the difference is this time of the year it can get cooler than Xamar.

besides the highlands the cooler side of Puntland is on the indian ocean and the dhahar/Qardho areas from what I've heard. I think Eyl is the closest to Xamar climate, the difference is this time of the year it can get cooler than Xamar.
Are you from Qardho? Iv always wondered why Qardho isn’t bigger/more developed

Yaquub

VIP
Mukhtar Nuur on Instagram has nice nature pictures of Somalia I recommend him.

No im not from Qardho, I don't know why it was stagnant before but there's good development going on there rn new hospital, mall and hotel.
Alright i'll ask him if i can credit him.

Trending