Puntland Peeso: the need for PL currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntland has always been dealing with counterfeit Somali Shilings both printed inside and out side the region causing uncertain financial burden and high inflation rate.

It is unfortunate that the Somali shilling is lowest currency in the world by exchange value and isn't even recognized by any bank in the world, the rate exchange of the Somali shilling is set by the same counterfeiters in Bakara market, causing the Shilling to drop by value all over Somalia.

Puntland need to print it's own currency and set up a much needed system of currency/financial independence from the rest of Somalia like Somaliland, this will help stablize the currency exchange rate and control the flow of counterfeit from the South.

Lacag.jpg

【$1 = Sh579.343】 US dollar to Somali shilling today's rate. ... US dollar (USD ) Somali shilling (SOS) exchange rate ..... 100 US dollars = 57199.94 Somali shillings.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Puntland has always been dealing with counterfeit Somali Shilings both printed inside and out side the region causing uncertain financial burden and high inflation rate.

It is unfortunate that the Somali shilling is lowest currency in the world by exchange value and isn't even recognized by any bank in the world, the rate exchange of the Somali shilling is set by the same counterfeiters in Bakara market, causing the Shilling to drop by value all over Somalia.

Puntland need to print it's own currency and set up a much needed system of currency/financial independence from the rest of Somalia like Somaliland, this will help stablize the currency exchange rate and control the flow of counterfeit from the South.

Lacag.jpg

【$1 = Sh579.343】 US dollar to Somali shilling today's rate. ... US dollar (USD ) Somali shilling (SOS) exchange rate ..... 100 US dollars = 57199.94 Somali shillings.
$1= Sh24,000 as of today not 579.343

Lacag.jpg

So you already have your own president, parliament, flag and now you want your own currency?. :gucciwhat:

Why don't you puntites just make your Secessionist ambitions known and just make it official?. Stealth Secession is cowardly, like SL put it out in the open.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
$1= Sh24,000 as of today not 579.343

Thanks,Do you know Somaliland's shiling exchange rate?,I bet it is much lower than the Somal shilings!

So you already have your own president, parliament, flag and now you want your own currency?. Why don't you puntites just make your seccessionist ambitiuons known and make it official?

We are a part of the federal republic and we deserve our full authority in our regions, after all Puntland exited before the current Somali government, the only thing we need to focus now is to produce this new currency and stabilize the monetary system.

Thanks,Do you know Somaliland's shiling exchange rate?,I bet it is much lower than the Somal shilings!

We are a part of the federal republic and we deserve our full authority in our regions, after all Puntland exited before the current Somali government, the only thing we need to focus now is to produce this new currency and stabilize the monetary system.

Bro, why not just take the full leap and declare independence?. The Fed can't do anything to stop you and SL will actually support you guys. @SirLancelLord, am i right?.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro, why not just take the full leap and declare independence?. The Fed can't do anything to stop you and SL will actually support you guys. @SirLancelLord, am i right?.

If a region smaller than Bari is declaring to be a nation and printing it's own currency while regulating through the central bank why can't Puntland do it too?

Puntland has also foreign ties and international contacts,the international community are severely interested in acquiring the huge amount of minerals the region has.

We can't just keep hoping Somalia to get better, we will see when peace comes to the South, untill then we will work even as independent country if it is going to help us.
:yacadiim:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So you already have your own president, parliament, flag and now you want your own currency?. :gucciwhat:

Why don't you puntites just make your Secessionist ambitions known and just make it official?. Stealth Secession is cowardly, like SL put it out in the open.

This is actually perfect.
They get to have their muqumad and also eat the Canbuulo at the same time

I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy on the position that SL is in right now. Remember SL completely banked it’s existancr on ictiraaf and since Ictiraaf isn’t coming=failure

Whereas Puntland enjoys same autonomy as SL but also gets to partake in shaping politics in Mogadishu.

I think it is great position for them

This is actually perfect.
They get to have their muqumad and also eat the Canbuulo at the same time

I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy on the position that SL is in right now. Remember SL completely banked it’s existancr on ictiraaf and since Ictiraaf isn’t coming=failure

Whereas Puntland enjoys same autonomy as SL but also gets to partake in shaping politics in Mogadishu.

I think it is great position for them

Looking at it from that perspective it looks like a genius plan. On top of having their own Maamul goboleed they can have their agent in Villa Somalia too, this is where they have an advantage over Somaliland. How do you think Somaliland joining Somalia as federal state is going to affect Puntlands influence in Somalia?.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Looking at it from that perspective it looks like a genius plan. On top of having their own Maamul goboleed they can have their agent in Villa Somalia too, this is where they have an advantage over Somaliland. How do you think Somaliland joining Somalia as federal state is going to affect Puntlands influence in Somalia?.

It is good for Puntland as things stand right now
If SL joined the federal framework, it would instantly become the biggest and perhaps the best regional state. If Somaliland cooperated with the Fed government and created alliances with say Hirshabele and Galmudug state that would definitely put Puntland in difficult spot

It is Puntland best that SL stays where it is now lol

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

$1 = 9500SLSH

It started going up drastically to about 12K last year then a new central bank governor came in who so far has been doing a good job as inflation decreased since he started and is on track to go down even more, same as the currency

Highlights of CPI, December 2018.

1. Annual Inflation
The Annual Headline Inflation for the year ending December 2018 decline at 8.0 percent compared to the 8.2 percent recorded similar month Inflation.

See:
www.somalilandcsd.com
for econmic stats on Somaliland gets updated monthly to see the state of the economy. This is one thing Puntland needs to start doing how are you going to fix the economy of you don't know how it is

SirLancelLord

VIP

The business communities of SL & PL are see no boundary, if you go to Tukaraq you'll see trucks going back n forth daily with vehicles having 2 license plates.

Those border areas of Sool were using the Somali Shilling until the counterfitting happened which listedl it's value and then Somaliland Shilling stepped in.

Somaliland in terms of Central Govt won't invoice with FGS but people / business will.
Was in a hotel in Hargeisa and in the Hall was a large gathering of Rahanwein Community several hundreds they were announcing something or celebrating Cox there flag as everywhere.

Somalinimo exists but is just people to people without politics

:comeon::comeon:
What is cowardly is that Isaaqs are trying to hide their clan secession with "We were a different colony then Somalia" shit and forcing other clans to this Somaliland bullshit. :ivers::birdman:

$1 = 9500SLSH

It started going up drastically to about 12K last year then a new central bank governor came in who so far has been doing a good job as inflation decreased since he started and is on track to go down even more, same as the currency

Highlights of CPI, December 2018.

1. Annual Inflation
The Annual Headline Inflation for the year ending December 2018 decline at 8.0 percent compared to the 8.2 percent recorded similar month Inflation.

See:
www.somalilandcsd.com
for econmic stats on Somaliland gets updated monthly to see the state of the economy. This is one thing Puntland needs to start doing how are you going to fix the economy of you don't know how it is
Its at 11k as of a 10days ago. They dont want it to go down

SirLancelLord

VIP
Its at 11k as of a 10days ago. They dont want it to go down

Yo, I'm in Hargeisa right now just changed some money at Dhuhr time

but gotta watch out some changers are doing 10k and some are giving you 11K
but according to my guy near the Caalaami shop opposite telesom. thats the rate he gave me

Yo, I'm in Hargeisa right now just changed some money at Dhuhr time

but gotta watch out some changers are doing 10k and some are giving you 11K
but according to my guy near the Caalaami shop opposite telesom. thats the rate he gave me
Yh that is sarif center. You trying to buy a car. Check out beforward. They have a location in near your area. Maal building. Cheap landcruisers

Status
Not open for further replies.