Puntland Peeso: the need for PL currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yh that is sarif center. You trying to buy a car. Check out beforward. They have a location in near your area. Maal building. Cheap landcruisers

Dont use a shop, i'm old school - al labout the guys onthe pavement with the stacks - what are you on about Maal building got a car already

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Irish_pound_%28reverse%29.png
Punt currency :wow1:

Gambar

VIP
This is actually perfect.
They get to have their muqumad and also eat the Canbuulo at the same time

I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy on the position that SL is in right now. Remember SL completely banked it’s existancr on ictiraaf and since Ictiraaf isn’t coming=failure

Whereas Puntland enjoys same autonomy as SL but also gets to partake in shaping politics in Mogadishu.

I think it is great position for them
Canbuulo kulaha.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Where is the Somaliland Shilling printed, years ago I heard a rumor it was in Sudan not sure if they do it in country now.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
It was 23 K last time I was in koonfur sxb
yes i mean in konfuur its 24 thousand and in puntland its 32 thousand. in konfuur they dont accept the fake currency and in puntland they dont accept the old real currency. in puntland they only accept new and fake bills lool

SirLancelLord

VIP
yes i mean in konfuur its 24 thousand and in puntland its 32 thousand. in konfuur they dont accept the fake currency and in puntland they dont accept the old real currency. in puntland they only accept new and fake bills lool

I'm confused what's with the difference, currency also works with supply / demand. That's why whene'er a country prints money "quantitative easing" the value goes down sometimes strategically to lower prices of imports. Is that what PL did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts