Puntland not part Qoslaya zoo goverment anymore!.

cow

VIP
They were hostage in xamar, no wonder their life in risk after SYL attack!.

Lol hawiye just changed dastuurkii faroole to dastuurkii ulusow.

As for your "mps" deni selected mercenaries he thought he was in his pockets. Well mercenaries are only loyal to money so they picked a bigger pimp ulusow.

If deni allowed actual representation, today all puntland mps would have voted against it.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Why is Deni so weak tho? Why are his fellow MPs going against him?
I thought he was leading the alliance against farmajo but then all of a sudden, HSM becomes president.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Qoslaya apply USC dream, but again we saw how that went in 90s when USC had fully power in xamar not like today.
Outsmarted who? You are talking as though he actually controls South-Central Somalia.
He's a failure, in an AMISOM bunker and his 'maqaam' will not pass his front yard.
Maybe not yet, but once he liberates southern Somalia from AS, puntland will not have any choice but to submit. But we will see how things will play out.

cow

VIP
Why is Deni so weak tho? Why are his fellow MPs going against him?
I thought he was leading the alliance against farmajo but then all of a sudden, HSM becomes president.

He got played. Hawiye will now hold such a grip on power it will be a 1000 year reich. They will start with getting rid of 4.5

They will inflate their numbers because they will control the "none government body which will oversee the census"

They will also control "election committees"

Hawiye will basically xoog all of banaadir votes. While also inflating their numbers in Galmudug and hiirshabeele. Darod/digil iyo mirifle will become part of 0.5

And they will also control "counting the votes committees"

Screw Somalia and its shabaab and secessionist sympathizing government. It’s the guys deni voted in, but even he didn’t see this coming. His choices from the past have come to bite him in the ass, unless this is what he wanted all along, if so , well played.

This will be a new beginning for Puntland, the gateway to east Africa, while south are stuck in medieval era, Puntland will progress.

He got played. Hawiye will now hold such a grip on power it will be a 1000 year reich. They will start with getting rid of 4.5

They will inflate their numbers because they will control the "none government body which will oversee the census"

They will also control "election committees"

Hawiye will basically xoog all of banaadir votes. While also inflating their numbers in Galmudug and hiirshabeele. Darod/digil iyo mirifle will become part of 0.5

And they will also control "counting the votes committees"

Why shouldn't they? Majeerteen, Ogaden, Raxaanweyne and Isaaq all supported Hawiye in 1991 that lead to the chaos now. So why cry now???? Puntland needs to realise it was their choices that led to to this and just accept defeat, Hawiye won and they won because others were so afraid of Mareexan rule.

Good for Hawiye tbh. Just no more chaos, if Hawiye can get rid of AS, get the oil out and can get a man that loves his country as the President than nobody will complain.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
What a shit show Somali politics is.. Deni supported hsm and now this, PL will be a sesscionist state and the break down of the Somali nation has began.. :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This post is a breather from the qabyaalad war happening in here and I agree with you πŸ‘ πŸ’―.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
IMG_6810.jpeg

This post is a breather from the qabyaalad war happening in here and I agree with you πŸ‘ πŸ’―.
These Somali politicians are all shit from South to north, they keep Somalia in the gutter and people are being used against each other for qabiil reasons, also I think there are foreign hands in play here using useless politicians to balkanize Somalia.. HSM is corrupt, Deni is corrupt, they are all power hungry parasites.. Vermin that needs to be exterminated.

To clarify the above,

1. South Somalia is an amisom/Turkish enclave, hsm is corrupt and most useless leader to lead a country
2. Up further north, we have PL probably corrupt, suspected to be a UAE enclave.
3. South, Jubaland, a Kenyan buffer zone, led by the illiterate Madoobe.
4. South West state, Ethiopian buffer zone led my another useless corrupt leader
5. Further up north, we have the seccesionists anti Somali delusional muse bihi and his companions looking to sell off Somali coastal areas and land to Ethiopia.

It's all dirty.. Somalia is dead unless a miracle happens, like the second coming of Jesus.