Puntland not part Qoslaya zoo goverment anymore!.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I think Reer puntland just need to accept that Hassan sheikh mohamud has outsmarted them and their politicians. No point tryna be independent in 2024.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I agree. Independence will kill any future PL leadership from Somalia so the best option is full Autonomy.
Rather than focussing on clearing AS from the south, he is making more enemies. Embarrassing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only discribe Qoslaya goverment, and yes they act like zoo or circus, to earn respect you should first respect yourself before others respect you!.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia PL will wait till a federal Somalia returns to the agreed upon 2012 constitution and the rule of law. Till then that HSM constitution has lost federal legality and is a villa Somalia and it's abgaal neighbourhood dastuur.

Till such time PL will be like Hong Kong with full nation state status and autonomous status in the international world so we don't violate the international rules based order.

I think Reer puntland just need to accept that Hassan sheikh mohamud has outsmarted them and their politicians. No point tryna be independent in 2024.

Outsmarted who? You are talking as though he actually controls South-Central Somalia.
He's a failure, in an AMISOM bunker and his 'maqaam' will not pass his front yard.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Qoslaya apply USC dream, but again we saw how that went in 90s when USC had fully power in xamar not like today.

Outsmarted who? You are talking as though he actually controls South-Central Somalia.
He's a failure, in an AMISOM bunker and his 'maqaam' will not pass his front yard.
ATMIS fully vacated Villa Somalia in December 2023 and were replaced by Somali presidental guards. What is this bunker you speak of?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia PL will wait till a federal Somalia returns to the agreed upon 2012 constitution and the rule of law. Till then that HSM constitution has lost federal legality and is a villa Somalia and it's abgaal neighbourhood dastuur.

Till such time PL will be like Hong Kong with full nation state status and autonomous status in the international world so we don't violate the international rules based order.
Its time indeed to go back pro 2006.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
History repeat it self, USC build goverment in 90s Ofcourse Puntland was not part of it, after that world start to call Somalis for peace talks.

Thanks to Qoslaya, he sent Somalia back to 90s.Deni should now just foucs on Puntland close borders, no more bring stabilty bullshit to South Somalia, they wanted to return to lawless dark days. We will not do the same mistake again!!.

Its seems @DR OSMAN Puntland heading to nucler directions, your thoughts?
PL needs Xamar and not the other way around.

ATMIS fully vacated Villa Somalia in December 2023 and were replaced by Somali presidental guards. What is this bunker you speak of?

LOL!

What a great achievement!

Raise your standards.

HSM + AMISOMIA, will never control Puntland. Indhaha dhiig ka keena hadaa rabtiin.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

You guys didnt free one gobol and Alkabaab waiting in your doors, good luck :tocry: .

Just correcting your misinformation that's all. This constitution as well as HSM's administration is of benefit to the lands that concern me. Nothing personal. Danteeyda lee aan raacooya same as you are doing.

I believe that you should enjoy your Centralism, and we will enjoy our autonomy. Why pretend that our states and people are compatible enough to share a country? Let's end this, meeshaa rabtiin aada.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hassan gurgurte wuxuu maanta jebiyey heshiiskii Somalia ku wada joogtay dagaalkii sokeeye kadib 1991. Wuxuu laalay dastuurkii lagu doortay, laguna dhaariyey. Wuxuu dhumiyey sharciyaddii (legitimacy) iyo kalsoonidii xafiiskiisu lahaa.
#back to #squareone.
IMG_6807.jpeg

cow

VIP
Puntland has been screaming this since abdullahi yusuf was kicked out.

Deni couldn't even get the mps he handpicked to vote against it.

Trending

Latest posts