Puntland not part Qoslaya zoo goverment anymore!.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
The role of puntland cannot be undermined by a kangaroo parliament that has gone broke from the amount of bribery the money has been used on. As long as there is healthy opposition in xamar, IC has to start there. All these states are just waiting for their chance to bite HSM but can’t currently because they want to stay in power, same with the MP’s, 2026 HSM will be overwhelmed. Some MP’s know for a fact this shit won’t move past benadiir yet they just do it to collect the bribe money
Either way, it will not change the status quo. Puntland will sooner or later be forced to negotiate with the FGS. There is no longer room to run away.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Of course they do, they don't want to deal with two governments in one country. One has legitimacy and is de facto while the other is a useless paper state. Puntland must come back and negotiate.
First Puntland is not paper state, do you see any Amisom?.

Second Qoslaya who change 2012 dastuur that Somalis agree on it, sorry we are not ready to build kacaan 2.0.

Third HAG or Abgaal they think its win, but guess again he will start to act as IOG.

Last not least, Puntland decision is over and we thanks Qoslaya for it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Either way, it will not change the status quo. Puntland will sooner or later be forced to negotiate with the FGS. There is no longer room to run away.
During xarmajo his regime force us, answer was No till he went outside Somalia!!.. Qoslaya he will lose because many projects depand on Puntland.

We will see in coming days how it will go.

No offense but xamar is not in a position of strength. U will close off the north for good. Specially with the likes of separatist we have now in somaliland. Im sure sl would even support pl if itll favor their independence.

Then u can kiss somalia goodbye as jubaland will join kenya.
:mjlol:what a mess.

Wake up! Somalia ceased to exist in 1991.

The best way forward for our people is to be independent like we always were prior to colonization.
You can see how indepence is going for rer SL cousin.. It seems we're stuck with the rest of Somalia.. I believe everything going on right now is the result of very poor leadership.. They're all arrogant and opportunistic with no vision.. Deni got elected hsm and as a return of favor he shitted on their agreement, also what about all the PL parliament members who voted in favor of the changes, can't you see this is not about qabiil, our leaders are very corrupt.

No offense but xamar is not in a position of strength. U will close off the north for good. Specially with the likes of separatist we have now in somaliland. Im sure sl would even support pl if itll favor their independence.

HSM if he continue like this would be remembered as the one who balkanized Somalia.. The man is a very poor leader.. I knew he would f*ck the country over the day he was reelected.. He should step down already.

Biixi already sent a 'message' to Puntland publically, he's trying to take advantage of HSM's epic failure.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
HSM if he continue like this would be remembered as the one who balkanized Somalia.. The man is a very poor leader.. I knew he would f*ck the country over the day he was reelected.. He should step down already.
He f*cked the country up to a point of no return it is genuinely over nothing will save us now.

He f*cked the country up to a point of no return it is genuinely over nothing will save us now.
Bro, why are you doomposting? This is nothing more than another temper tantrum from PL.

Northerners keep forgetting that the only place in Somalia that matters is Mogadishu. The IC will force the other federal states to kow tow to HSM since they spend billions to stablize Somalia and would never allow it to balkanize.

Aseer

VIP
Bro, why are you doomposting? This is nothing more than another temper tantrum from PL.

Northerners keep forgetting that the only place in Somalia that matters is Mogadishu. The IC will force the other federal states to kow tow to HSM since they spend billions to stablize Somalia and would never allow it to balkanize.
The constitution certain articles are setting us up to failure and also no puntland isn't collaborating with the rest of somalia and alshabaab is wreaking havoc while we also have hostile neighbours on all sides, I don't think we can make it out of this one I genuinely believe it's over and done I am just going to integrate into the country I live in so my children cant and don't have to claim that failure of a country.

The constitution certain articles are setting us up to failure and also no puntland isn't collaborating with the rest of somalia and alshabaab is wreaking havoc while we also have hostile neighbours on all sides, I don't think we can make it out of this one I genuinely believe it's over and done I am just going to integrate into the country I live in so my children cant and don't have to claim that failure of a country.
What parts of the constitution is setting us up for failure? 1m1v? That PMs can be removed?

Aseer

VIP
What parts of the constitution is setting us up for failure? 1m1v? That PMs can be removed?
PMs can be removed the parliamentary change the move from federalism to centralism and overall allow Hassan sheikh to easier stay in the next term and expand his nepotistic tentacles more into the somali government because this change nullifies all opposition power to the president.

PMs can be removed the parliamentary change the move from federalism to centralism and overall allow Hassan sheikh to easier stay in the next term and expand his nepotistic tentacles more into the somali government because this change nullifies all opposition power to the president.
We aren't really moving towards centralism yet. That is too big a change and 4/5 states already agreed. Its only PL making a fuss

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The funny part, Abgaals are feel happy about it, Qoslaya wants to stay for his own benefit. Because of their hate to us they dont see the full picture.

Qoslaya wants to became IOG. :tocry: .

Later we will see Abgaal clacal about Qoslaya :mjpls: .
They will becoming refugees running to puntland
IMG_1256.png

Aseer

VIP
We aren't really moving towards centralism yet. That is too big a change and 4/5 states already agreed. Its only PL making a fuss
PL is still a relevant member in somali politics and as for the other regions they probably will retract their agreement after seeing the negative effects and downsides the change is bringing.

PL is still a relevant member in somali politics and as for the other regions they probably will retract their agreement after seeing the negative effects and downsides the change is bringing.
Tbh, we won't really see the effects of this for years now

You sound very biased towards PL, HSM is a failure.. But keep on closing your eyes and be blinded by qabilism.

Trending

Latest posts