Puntland not part Qoslaya zoo goverment anymore!.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
As my sister explain, HAG wants to like IOG twin. Puntland will work as it was before 2006.
If thats the case then it should be every man for themself. But there should be a referendum in PL so that the public can have a choice like the brexit

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
If the public had a vote, right now, it would overwhelmingly be secessionism. HSM is HATED.
It will not be an overwhelming secessionism (separate country) vote.
Most likely full autonomy because Puntland is full of people who believe in Somalia unlike Somaliland.

Why is HSM so eager to prop up SL and not work with PL who have been the anchor of Somalia for the past few decades. This sh*t is pissing me off.

It will not be an overwhelming secessionism (separate country).
Most likely full autonomy because Puntland is full of people who believe in Somalia unlike Somaliland.

Why is HSM so eager to prop up SL and not work with PL who have been the anchor of Somalia for the past few decades. This sh*t is pissing me off.

Because HSM is a USC Mooryaan, and they are slaves of SNM, that's why they give SNM whatever they want, whilst holding the rest of the country hostage.

As for this 'Somalinimo' charade, a lot of people only know Puntland nothing else, most of our population are under 30, all we need is a good re-education campaign.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

To answer it, because Puntland represnt Darood :tocry: .

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Because HSM is a USC Mooryaan, and they are slaves of SNM, that's why they give SNM whatever they want, whilst holding the rest of the country hostage.

As for this 'Somalinimo' charade, a lot of people only know Puntland nothing else, most of our population are under 30, all we need is a good re-education campaign.
Somalis actually implementing a competent education system. :mjlol: :cryinglaughsmiley:. That is not happening.

Be realistic, If Puntland tries to become independent, it will just be in a political limbo for the foreseeable future just like SL. Full Autonomy is almost already there.
The best solution would be to drag this out or refuse to co-oporate until the next election when HSM will be voted out. He has 0 chance of getting that re-election.

Somali leaders really need a mandatory course on Democracy and governance.

Somalis actually implementing a competent education system. :mjlol: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Be realistic, If Puntland tries to become independent, it will just be in a political limbo for the foreseeable future just like SL. Full Autonomy is almost already there.
The best solution would be to drag this out or refuse to co-oporate until the next election when HSM will be voted out. He has 0 chance of getting that re-election.

It doesn't matter how long it takes, the only important thing, is that we show the world we're not part of HSM's embarrassing family run 'dictatorship. In addition, that he doesn't have the power to sell our resources.

Independence is not important, but being independent from him= priceless.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
That means you come from pro-Puntland roots sis. Don't let these people fool you with their fake nationalism, which really means 'everything for me, nothing but destruction for you'.
I really wanted a united Somaliweyn but guess we’ll have to settle for fragmented states

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.