NEWS Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this former can driver have to do with anything, this Kacaanist retard can't even visit his Dhahar Tuulo without sending a letter of permission to Deni.

It's been over a week and they are still hoping we will fight. These people need to be exorcised. They are the only group on SSPOT who have no presence in the development section as their only goal and interest in life is worshipping their Aabbo Farmaajo.

I am actually surprised they don't have a topic here with images of him as a cyber shrine.

Spongebob_Worships_Meme.jpeg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fighting may breakout at any moment as Deni sends more troops to Bosaso the stand off may turn into an all out war

Deni: when I came here there were people who were taking 2, 3% of the revenue I ended that immediately, and there are troops loyal not to the government but some men and that will not continue anymore.

Tonight Daraawiish forces and PMPF started circling PSF HQ, but there's still hope. Puntland Post which is closer to Diyaano camp is reporting that Mohamud Diyaano will accept Deni's orders with some conditions.
Let's hope Mohamud Diyaano comes to his senses and spare us this unnecessary fight.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Deni: when I came here there were people who were taking 2, 3% of the revenue I ended that immediately, and there are troops loyal not to the government but some men and that will not continue anymore.

Tonight Daraawiish forces and PMPF started circling PSF HQ, but there's still hope. Puntland Post which is closer to Diyaano camp is reporting that Mohamud Diyaano will accept Deni's orders with some conditions.
Let's hope Mohamud Diyaano comes to his senses and spare us this unnecessary fight.
Inshallah khair, this will be sorted out. We won’t give the irir and Tedrosian enemy the satisfaction

:silanyosmile:

Inshallah khair, this will be sorted out. We won’t give the irir and Tedrosian enemy the satisfaction

:silanyosmile:
I'm afraid the current generation don't understand how we roll, even when we fight each other (Cabdullahi Yusuf vs Cadde) you wouldn't see them fighting inside cities, bannaanka la isula bixi jiray oo allow kii roon reerka u reeb baa ka dhici jirtay.
It's not good that he put his mutinous soldiers inside the city, so he can pressure Deni to not attack.

TekNiKo

VIP
A man who cant even solve problems in Bosaso dare attempt to be President of a nation? What a failure.

TekNiKo

VIP
A failed dictator that can't even rule his own clan.
His own sub sub clan of Cusmaan Maxmuud at that, nin tolkiis xaalin waye ma cid u matali karo what a failure! Farmaajo kabahiis ma gaaro

Eddie Murphy Dancing GIF

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Fighting may breakout at any moment as Deni sends more troops to Bosaso the stand off may turn into an all out war

The language of this boon is very telling. "Ciidamadaan ayaana ah kuwa si gaar ah uga amar qaata Madaxweynaha Maamulkaas Saciid Deni." "Deni caawa kusoo daadiyey Ciidamo fara badan oo isaga ka amar qaata".

Who else would they take orders from? It's like they are allergic to government. Unlike Farmaajo, Deni is confronting anti government forces. PSF are not badaado qaran.

TekNiKo

VIP
The language of this boon is very telling. "Ciidamadaan ayaana ah kuwa si gaar ah uga amar qaata Madaxweynaha Maamulkaas Saciid Deni." "Deni caawa kusoo daadiyey Ciidamo fara badan oo isaga ka amar qaata".

Who else would they take orders from? It's like they are allergic to government. Unlike Farmaajo, Deni is confronting anti government forces. PSF are not badaado qaran.
That reporter is HG from Galmudug not everyone is MX so stop seeing the boogeyman everywhere

Always read your adkaar around these kacaanists, they are not normal human beings. I assume 21 years + of eating haram money has corrupted their spirits.

Other people would have given up after a few days of no war, but they are still in here a week later, praying for bloodshed in Puntland. I would also strongly recommend that all kacaanists seen in Puntland, are deported or at least, placed on monitoring lists as they are capable of violent crimes.

duah.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Always read your adkaar around these kacaanists, they are not normal human beings. I assume 21 years + of eating haram money has corrupted their spirits.

Other people would have given up after a few days of no war, but they are still in here a week later, praying for bloodshed in Puntland. I would also strongly recommend that all kacaanists seen in Puntland, are deported or at least, placed on monitoring lists as they are capable of violent crimes.

View attachment 208038
its not β€œKacaanists” that are pouring in hundreds of troops in Bosaso to stroke their ego its your beloved dictator Deni. Blame no one but yourself not β€œkacaanist” .We are just spectators

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Mozart

You need people like me
He was asking for a ridiculous amount in step aside money on Saturday evening and he has now reduced it to $1m. Deni doesn't want to pay him that much but I think he will step down and they will compromise on a number.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

These folks come from regions where miltias take orders from a different nigga every few miles.

kulaha cidaamo ka amar qaata Deni :pachah1:

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Certain demographics are taken a perverse liking to the thought of PL being in danger. :kanyehmm:

Cooler heads prevailed, Deni had the right in this, things will be fine. :kodaksmiley::2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.