Puntland may actually be seceding. High level meeting held by leaders in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
palestine :susp:you are welcome baayo

*sighs* :rolleyes:

I guess you can be in my cool people list again. :icon rolleyes: but
i'm watching you!!!
ED88BA72-44B5-410A-834A-C9BAD888E544.gif

dont have your hopes up yet but hopefully its true, we're probably waiting for the government in mogadishu to collapse:denzelnigga:

Ogaden ku hoos gambo weligiina fulay majeeerteen dagaalmooge
That's not fuleeynimo. The majority rules the minority and we all cooperate together to have a functioning state with law and order. But since you're an anarchist you wouldn't understand this.

Those who don't know Puntland should not speak or pass judgment!

My default position is an Independent Puntland and I am not a fantasist like many of the uninitiated and clueless.

This comes not because I believe Somalia is bad (which most of the young pro Puntland Independence proponents are driven by) or hatred for certain clan but believe that Puntland or North Eastern Region is the only place that resembled a modern State while others take legitimacy because the colonisers carved a country for them.

Puntland is unique. We have been a state before the colonisers arrival and lost our sovereignty in 1927 when we were conquered.

We fought against the British, Dervishes, Italianate and cousins in Maakhir.

We have tradition and are one third of Somalia. We have natural resources, massive land, riches and are lying on two seas. We have the biggest coast.

We are autonomous and have our own army and security apparatuses. Our position is perfect to be an independent entity. Somalia needs us more than we do need her.

From the people who hail from this place and the many ministers, presidents and elites as well as the Canadian Minister, Senator Ilhan Omar, Swedish MP Layla, President of ICJ Abdiqawi and Minnesota State House MP's we can see that we have the talents and human capital to lead our own way.

Don't antagonise us. From SYL which was us to even showing Somalis how to rebel which is not the proudest moment to establishing Federal structure and framework at expense of Puntland which wasn't worth it you can see that it was Puntlanders who made Somalia.

If anyone can succeed it is us Puntlanders.

The Puntlanders on this forum suffer from the delusion of grandeur.

PL is no different in poverty, HDI than South Somalia.

It also has ISIS stronghold in their region which carries out assassinations and collects taxes just like south Somalia.

PL soldiers mutinied over lack of salaries and occupied the airport and blocked the presidential palace just like south Somalia.

PL militia's often fighting each other about who is in charge just like you guessed it South Somalia.

PL is reliant on international aid that goes through the UN because of the high levels of corruption just like South Somalia.

The Puntlanders and Somalis as a whole need to look at themselves from a 3rd eyed perspective and realise how dysfunctional and inefficient our useless tribalist political system is and how poor/underdeveloped our peoples really are because of it

EDSomali you don't even know what you are talking about.

Granted some of the fantasists who are clueless shouldn't be taken to serious.

But you don't know Puntland. Go read on its history and you will realise that you are dealing with some other calibre people and land.

Why do you think we strived for Federal Frame, State Flag, State Anthem, Emblem and Constitution.

Why have we been the leaders of Somalis for such a long time.

W lost our way the past five years but we are back now.

If you not a politician you would not know the value of Puntland.

Puntland is too big, too organised and too dominant in Somali affairs.

Our superiority was ruined by a inept disabled guy that lead us in the past five years but we could veto anything in our day.

Every politician is looking to appease Puntland State, for what reason?

People just can't admit if someone or something is better than them.

We are the only recognized State.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OK since this mjs want BEEF so bad I have been saving this for a while but i will now use it:

lright part 1, here they are sxb. :pachah1:

Sultan of the Majerteen, Sultan Osman to Sig. Vincenzo Filonardi:
proxy.png

"Single long we have not seen you and we have a great desire to see you."

"You are our friend and we do not know why you have abandoned us."

"The steam boat Esfita has arrived this year, but without you. Now we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you, because friendship and affection exist between us."

"We wish to construct a stone house in your name. For you we wish to work and we shall agree at which site the house will be built."

:russ:

Sultan of Obbia, Kenadid letter: "Our dear friend, Sig. Vincenzo Filonardi."

proxy.png

"We inform you that this year we have been abandoned and there was no steamboat that has come to us, as it was the habit."

"We hope that you will help us with food and the supply of war material, because we are under your protection and your flag."

"We would not think that you have abandoned us."

"We need money and we are without boat."

"You are our friend and we do not know other Christians besides you, and we defend your flag."
:damn:

Majerteen slaves carrying Italian colonials on their back. Bender Kassim, modern-day Bossaso.
img_1882-jpg.png

Majerteen assimilated zanzibar Bantus also known as Madowteen.

proxy.png

During Italian colonial period. Majerteen were servents to southern Somalis.

screenshot_20181125-170930-01-jpeg.png

The Ethiopian general gave Abdullahi Yusuf two nasty slaps and threaten to kill him. The most humiliating thing that ever happened to Majerteen. Bismillah MAJEERTEEN XABASH AYEY U AQALGASHAY

proxy.png

proxy.png

I have more so dont act up more FKD nukes shocking than this are still in my arsenal :ftw9nwa:

@Shaolin23 @nine TAKE NOTES.

Puntland like any other part of Somaliweyn is a poor & unstable
shithole.

Somalians on here suffer from delusions of grandeur by thinking their shithole is superior to the other ones. Fucking joke of a people.

Somali General perhaps you suffer from envy?

Leave the fantasists young hate filled posters out!

In the political arena there are things which you can't deny.

Puntland is dominant politically and geographically?

Look at the map and history. What came out of it in terms of political agendas and elites?

Even the most despiteful anti Puntland who knows politics will acknowledge Puntland's status.

We have been mislead by a madman who put us on par with Hirshabelle etc but we are back now.

EDSomali you don't even know what you are talking about.

Granted some of the fantasists who are clueless shouldn't be taken to serious.

But you don't know Puntland. Go read on its history and you will realise that you are dealing with some other calibre people and land.

Why do you think we strived for Federal Frame, State Flag, State Anthem, Emblem and Constitution.

Why have we been the leaders of Somalis for such a long time.

W lost our way the past five years but we are back now.

If you not a politician you would not know the value of Puntland.

Over 90% of Children in Puntland don't complete Primary School.

Almost no health sector within the state.

Almost no infrastructure in terms of Roads, bridges, pavements in the state.

Reliant on foreign aid to complete projects like the Garowe airport etc.

Perhaps a journey in history will best explain.

Aluula20s1.jpeg

Alula capital of MJ Sultanate

You look at Puntland from the Stone houses whereas the whole world and I just see the huts

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Aluula20s1.jpeg

You look at Puntland from the Stone houses whereas the whole world and I just see the huts
:siilaanyolaugh:

Theyve become awfuly quiet now :siilaanyolaugh:

ED, Puntland what it is and what it was is well documented as well as the people and agendas it brought out from its soil.

You shouldn't hate nor try to shrug it off.

The elite and political class of Somalia and beyond know about Puntland and Puntlanders.

I forgot to mention along the human capital we brought about that even Arabs and Muslims feel proud about we have excellent connections in many placed whether Africa, Arabia or Western World.

Our diaspora in the US, Canada, Australia and UK are dominant or have huge population of Puntland educated diaspora.

We are the largest diaspora.

The Salalah Mayor is Puntland so are many associated in Oman and Yemen. The Omani UK Ambassador hailed originally from Puntland so do so many across Arabia.

President Deni himself is the deputy director of the largest Arab company that makes huge profits I wrote about not so long ago.

Our reach is everywhere whether economical, political or cultural.

Aluula20s1.jpeg

Mr Hutu. At least we had structures pictures could be taken off. Don't make me post thr images of your people, naked and desolute in Hobyo outside our Sultans castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts