Puntland may actually be seceding. High level meeting held by leaders in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Seeking independence from people like you.

It will be the greatest achievement in Somali history.

It’s hard to tell if these people are serious, 30 years of anarchy in xamar and they are still shooting each other in the so called capital in 2019 and sitting on looted property and they wonder why people don’t want to share a country with them ? This isn’t counting how they have been attacking clans in Lower Shebelle and stealing their land, and the countless illegal incursions they’ve made into north Mudug using international aid and the SNA....

It’s hard to tell if these people are serious, 30 years of anarchy in xamar and they are still shooting each other in the so called capital in 2019 and sitting on looted property and they wonder why people don’t want to share a country with them ? This isn’t counting how they have been attacking clans in Lower Shebelle and stealing their land, and the countless illegal incursions they’ve made into north Mudug using international aid and the SNA....

The toxic waste that was dumped in Somalia must have been on liido beach.
There is no other explanation for their lunacy.

First they tried to ethnically cleanse us and now they are ruining every attempt at Somalia's revival laakiin "Somalia ha noolaato", "Let's stay together".

DEMENTED :gucciwhat:

U sound like a lil b***h

With the recent removal of nearly all PL'ers from FGS seems N&N are pro PIM

May Allah help them secede as soon as possible.

We must built a big, beautiful wall at the green line in Gaalkacyo to keep the potential caravan of rapists, drug dealers and separatists OUT

UAE must recognise PIM :dzmxmmb:

Masha-allah.. It seems the mx presence on this forum is big.. In that case I'm still out with a leg injury :manny:

:ftw9nwa:

Stay out waryaa, fun fact I have dozen of nieces & nephews whom idd give my life for who will also be out with lengthy leg injuries

Viva Sspot n it's founder
We ran away from Jegaan infested somnet

My default position is Puntland gaining independence though I support and like PM Khayre and President Farmaajo.

Those fantasists with lack of wit who conceived Puntland Independence from their hate psychosis shouldn't try to hijack that sane and rational quest.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
To all the non-Puntlanders that have posted thus far on this thread, just wanted to inform you that no one cares about your opinions on this subject matter.

P.I.M only concerns Puntlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending