Puntland may actually be seceding. High level meeting held by leaders in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The toxic waste that was dumped in Somalia must have been on liido beach.
There is no other explanation for their lunacy.

First they tried to ethnically cleanse us and now they are ruining every attempt at Somalia's revival laakiin "Somalia ha noolaato", "Let's stay together".

DEMENTED :gucciwhat:
Time to leave the never ending drama dear

about bloody time, i always wondered why those to silly idiots Ogaden and Majetreen worship somalia, what have yuo gained from it?

it died in 1991, lets just recognised it, mark my word, if xamar is the capital even for another 30 years somalia will never settle, hawiye and marehan their adopted step son dont want peace, they are two langabs

and horta remind me again how harti that has so many gobals is getting 12 mps like eley has 1 gobal and gets 60 mps, as they share the other gobal with Cawlyahan Ogaden,

hawiye with such small land gets 60 mps

and darood , heck forget them, Ogaden alone makes up 50% of all somalis easily, ok they may not live in jubaland all but darood waa easily 85% of the somali race, yet gets same thing as jarers, eley and other yaryar yet 1door is allowed to claim dir to get more buffed in palriemant, if we need to change laws later we will be curtailed,

we have the most people, the most lands, out of 18 gobals how many does darood own? yet this 4.5 rubbish we are stuck with

i prefer to be out, i prefer jubaland to be a country, i will not wait another 30 years to test if xamar will sort herself out, but sadly not with the captain of the huuutu ship, \

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending