Puntland/Jubbaland Should Call For A PuntJub Treaty

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge we Puntland And Jubbaland to hold an immediate discussion on Somalia political future. Federalism currently is being re-defined by south-central goons and isn't following the PL/JL model but they want the GM/SW/HS model with a strong center in Mogadishu and weak baby states in the region. We must come together and re-define our stance on this issue. I urge we consider the following political position.

1. A confederation model. A-lot of Puntland elites are now calling for this system and I support it but the only problem we will find with confederation model is convincing these baby states such as GM/SW/HS to stand on their own, who as we know will be pressured by the SFG to reject confederation.

2. A Hybrid Model. I really think this is the best system. Let PL/JL have full autonomy under a PUNT-JUB treaty with the federal govt, where-as GM/HS/SW let them be under the baby state model run by Mogadishu. The reason I say this is more realistic and has better chances then the current model of federalism. It cannot be re-defined by the south-central goons to create 'baby states' and then argue that all the nation has to relinquish it's power to fit that model which is what they want in the long-run.

By having a Hybrid System, this allows for political diversity in our system, Both sides of the federation model could learn if a baby state model vs highly autonomous model is better for progress as both systems will work side by side. As of now we know there is very little progress in the baby state model in comparison to PL/JL. A Hybrid system could even incoporate 'state-less' areas which can fall under a 'tribal treaty reserve' like the native indians in America.

We as Punt-Jubbis must cease immediately to demand all 'Somalia fall under the same system' but argue that Somalia should have a hybrid system for at least 99 years to see if the highly autonomous vs baby states model is the most suitable.

This will also sideline the spoilers who only want 'drama' for the sake of 'drama' and will always oppose any system so they can be elected even though they have no political stance. The problem with the one size fits all system is it will generate automatic opposition who will then seek to 'tear' it apart and this may bring about PL/JL collapse if we keep holding onto the one size fits all model. Where-as with a hybrid system we can legally incoporate various systems under a one nation model while enjoying separate and distinct governance system. This means they're is very little room for opposition as all sides of the political spectrum have been 'satisfied' and this may allow PL/JL to at least exist for the next 99 years in political stability with the South-Central.

The reason I put a 99 year 'timeline' to any agreement is to allow our future descendants re-frame our system if it's not working as intended while also giving all systems a fair timeline to prove which is the best model for Somalia. The last scenario we want is PL/JL not working as well as baby state model and being stuck in a PUNT-JUB treaty for life. This gives us assurance that our future descendants can reform itself in the event the baby model states are progressing faster then us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A hybrid system positives are to many to list

1. Less political is-qabqabsi and drama and trying to convince others to adopt your style of governance
2. Incoporates various political systems so it can be baselined against each other to see which is more progressive.
3. It can satisfy the international community we still fall under the 1 nation model yet have distinct n various internal government systems
4. It can create tribal treaty reserves for state-less areas or areas that are un-decided about which regional govt to fall under
5. A 99 year time-line on the agreement can give all systems time to prove themselves if they're effective and leading to progress, it can also allow all systems to reform to a better system if it is shown their system isn't performing as well as other systems.

We have to be honest and say that Jubaland doesn't really exist, even though more blame lies with the FGS than with Madobe. Puntland should lead Somalia not leave Somalia hence why a strong federal governing regime that controls all of Somalia should be relocated from Mogadishu to a new HQ which is Bosaso

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
JL has the longest international border out of the 6 FMS, therefor JL is tied very closely to FGS, its not in JL interest at all to be anti-FGS, this is just Madoobe and Madoobe is a warlord who you already have ties with.

In the future JL should host the largest SNA military bases inshallah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
JL has the longest international border out of the 6 FMS, therefor JL is tied very closely to FGS, its not in JL interest at all to be anti-FGS, this is just Madoobe and Madoobe is a warlord who you already have ties with.

PunJub Treaty for PL/JL
Baby state Treaty for GM/HS/SW
Tribal Reserve Treaty for Gedo/Sool and other un-decided clans

These various systems under one nation model is possible and feasible and in-fact best for all stakeholders, you won't convince me of your system and I won't convince you of mine, so let's co-exist side by side is best.

A hybrid system is better then a one size fits all system as various systems can be baselined against each other to measure performance unlike one size fits all system. A 99 year treaty is best to give each system time to prove itself and also gives times for ppl to review and update themselves if they are in the wrong system. This can also provide incentive for each area to perform or lose their status in the future.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
treaties should be based on real tangible things, like protecting and enhancing trade Beledxawo-Kenya, Doollow-Ethiopia, Bardheere-Mogadishu, Dhoobley-kenya. Protecting resources like Fishing on our territorial waters from Kenya, India, Tanzania, Seychelles etc Dawa river from Kenya, Jubba river from Ethiopia, security concerns we share with SWS due to Alshabab as well as protecting our international borders something we share with FGS etc.

This treaty you are talking about is all about removing a guy from office who actually hails from JL wtf there is nothing else to it, and its dumb. Madoobe will be gone and will be replaced with someone who actually puts JL first, then you will see the little ties that exist be indefinitely severed and the desert state should mind its own goddamn business.

Last edited:

Y’all MX don’t understand that OG won’t give up Kismayo in hundreds of years 🤣🤣

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Y’all MX don’t understand that OG won’t give up Kismayo in hundreds of years 🤣🤣
In Kismaayo MX outnumber OG 1:100 lets be frank the Kenyan armoured vehicles and thousands of troops, is preventing an uprising from happening and then you have Alshabab shielding Kismaayo with a couple more thousands which means if Kismaayo were to be freed from outside Kismaayo it would mean fight a couple of thousands Alshabab before fighting another couple of thousands Bantus then finally OG ? what sort of military endeavour is that ? a retarded one, even Hiiraale took boats to Kismaayo never went through Lower Shabelle and he ended up getting bombed with Kenyan shells and Hassan Sh cancelling funding midway due to Kenyan/UAE pressure.

In a free and fair election MX is JL and JL is MX, in a vacuum and a clan war between OG and MX we will always win in JL.

Anyway this thread is not about MX or OG its about JL and this idiots Punjabi nonsense.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is no longevity of Madoobes reign is a matter of when not if, and there exist no common interest with Puntland, this Punjabi is build that with Khaatumo or free Ogaden from the midgets, forget about JL its Ardul Sade for the next 1000 years.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If GM/HS/KG are bound to Benadir for their budget they will always be Gareens and tools of the president.

KG consolidating would be the final blow against centralists. Empowering Roobow to become the Madoobe of KG is my current hopes. We already suppress Mx, Xawaadle just need to suppress the aabodoon Benadir obsessed Abgaal.
In Kismaayo MX outnumber OG 1:100 lets be frank the Kenyan armoured vehicles and thousands of troops, is preventing an uprising from happening and then you have Alshabab shielding Kismaayo with a couple more thousands which means if Kismaayo were to be freed from outside Kismaayo it would mean fight a couple of thousands Alshabab before fighting another couple of thousands Bantus then finally OG ? what sort of military endeavour is that ? a retarded one, even Hiiraale took boats to Kismaayo never went through Lower Shabelle and he ended up getting bombed with Kenyan shells and Hassan Sh cancelling funding midway due to Kenyan/UAE pressure.

In a free and fair election MX is JL and JL is MX, in a vacuum and a clan war between OG and MX we will always win in JL.

Anyway this thread is not about MX or OG its about JL and this idiots Punjabi nonsense.
So why is Reer Baare Hiraale on the record crying about ONLF and Kablalax. The most recent fight was my Gedoans vs Farmajos Gedoans in North Gedo

Ahmed Madobe defeated al shabab in case you forgot. And established order in the Jubba. So with other words you reap what you sow. And trust me I know OG’s they’ve established them so deep even when Madobe is long gone they’re not going nowhere. And rightfully so , if you ask me. They’re 6 million in population they deserve Maamul within the borders of Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If GM/HS/KG are bound to Benadir for their budget they will always be Gareens and tools of the president.

KG consolidating would be the final blow against centralists. Empowering Roobow to become the Madoobe of KG is my current hopes. We already suppress Mx, Xawaadle just need to suppress the aabodoon Benadir obsessed Abgaal.

So why is Reer Baare Hiraale on the record crying about ONLF and Kablalax. The most recent fight was my Gedoans vs Farmajos Gedoans in North Gedo

Madoobe is to JL what Abdi Iley was to DDS, what is worse is Madoobe is from a minority clan in JL, at least Abdi Iley was from the majority clan of DDS.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ahmed Madobe defeated al shabab in case you forgot. And established order in the Jubba. So with other words you reap what you sow. And trust me I know OG’s they’ve established them so deep even when Madobe is long gone they’re not going nowhere. And rightfully so , if you ask me. They’re 6 million in population they deserve Maamul within the borders of Somalia.
Ogaden are just people like you and me, they are free to live in JL they have an ancestral village called Afmadow, but Madoobe and the other dhabodilifs in JL are hated by the people, and walahi even Ogaden hate these lackeys.

Unless you say any Ogaden who opposes Madoobe is not Ogaden, he actually has a huge opposition within his own clan.

All I Want From Juba Is The Coast
Screenshot_20211225-183646_Reddit.jpg

Ogaden are just people like you and me, they are free to live in JL they have an ancestral village called Afmadow, but Madoobe and the other dhabodilifs in JL are hated by the people, and walahi even Ogaden hate these lackeys.

Unless you say any Ogaden who opposes Madoobe is not Ogaden, he actually has a huge opposition within his own clan.
Forget about seeing Kismayo run by an MX in your lifetime.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Forget about seeing Kismayo run by an MX in your lifetime.
You are MJ you have not ruled Kismaayo for 50+ years and you still waiting, for me its 10 years only and due to Kenyan interference which is widdling away before my eyes, but my god what about you ? how must you feel.
Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

You are MJ you have not ruled Kismaayo for 50+ years and you still waiting, for me its 10 years only and due to Kenyan interference which is widdling away before my eyes, but my god what about you ? how must you feel.
Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
You shouldn’t be worrying about MJ’s fair share of participation, influence and decision making in Somali politics😎.

Trending