Puntland/Jubbaland Should Call For A PuntJub Treaty

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The guy who is arguing with you is from the red sands of cabudwaaq, Galgaduud. Most of his folks first saw the ocean in the early to mid 90’s
Premier League Thank You GIF by Play Sports

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
JL has the longest international border out of the 6 FMS, therefor JL is tied very closely to FGS, its not in JL interest at all to be anti-FGS, this is just Madoobe and Madoobe is a warlord who you already have ties with.

In the future JL should host the largest SNA military bases inshallah.
Would it be smart to have our main SNA military base right next to our neighbouring countries border? id suggest SWS. Galmudug would have been perfect geographically but that's where most of the military equipment was pre 1991 and we know how that turned out to be used post Afweyne

If GM/HS/KG are bound to Benadir for their budget they will always be Gareens and tools of the president.

KG consolidating would be the final blow against centralists. Empowering Roobow to become the Madoobe of KG is my current hopes. We already suppress Mx, Xawaadle just need to suppress the aabodoon Benadir obsessed Abgaal.

So why is Reer Baare Hiraale on the record crying about ONLF and Kablalax. The most recent fight was my Gedoans vs Farmajos Gedoans in North Gedo

Barre hiraale mentioned ONLF but he also mentioned the ICU and a coalition of clans attacking kismayo. It's not like he only said just onlf clan kicked me out. So I don't understand what's up with the constant chest beating, would have been something if you guys did this alone.

PunJub Treaty for PL/JL
Baby state Treaty for GM/HS/SW
Tribal Reserve Treaty for Gedo/Sool and other un-decided clans

These various systems under one nation model is possible and feasible and in-fact best for all stakeholders, you won't convince me of your system and I won't convince you of mine, so let's co-exist side by side is best.

A hybrid system is better then a one size fits all system as various systems can be baselined against each other to measure performance unlike one size fits all system. A 99 year treaty is best to give each system time to prove itself and also gives times for ppl to review and update themselves if they are in the wrong system. This can also provide incentive for each area to perform or lose their status in the future.
For federalism to work states need to be decentralized into districts so non majority clans can have more power and be more pro federalist. Clans like Mx are pro centralism right now but its in thier best interest to get more power from thier state rather than looking for help in Xamar.

For federalism to work states need to be decentralized into districts so non majority clans can have more power and be more pro federalist. Clans like Mx are pro centralism right now but its in thier best interest to get more power from thier state rather than looking for help in Xamar.
They will forever be irrelevant in Galnus and in the Jubba. And I’m also sure they’ll never be able to secure the presidency never again after the shenanigans mr Cheese have pulled this latest years.

Ogaden will always be ruling Jubaland directly or indirectly whether you like it or not. Get used to our rule otherwise get used to our reign 😎

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Would it be smart to have our main SNA military base right next to our neighbouring countries border? id suggest SWS. Galmudug would have been perfect geographically but that's where most of the military equipment was pre 1991 and we know how that turned out to be used post Afweyne
Yeah and very close relations between federal government and Jubaland, while Puntland has no real direct international border Jubaland has extensive international border which makes its status completely different from PL as far as FGS is concerned its night and day. This is however real politics and strategy not the lalala theories of ditoore.

Zapfox1

Yeah and very close relations between federal government and Jubaland, while Puntland has no real direct international border Jubaland has extensive international border which makes its status completely different from PL as far as FGS is concerned its night and day. This is however real politics and strategy not the lalala theories of ditoore.
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend pl myself. Strategically galmudug is the best location wise as it is dead on centre of Somalia but due to politics I’d suggest lower shabelle. It is quite close to the capital and doesn’t have one single dominat clan as it is quite diverse

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend pl myself. Strategically galmudug is the best location wise as it is dead on centre of Somalia but due to politics I’d suggest lower shabelle. It is quite close to the capital and doesn’t have one single dominat clan as it is quite diverse
Location is extremely important, and my point is the location must be a frontier location, JL has the longest international border, having a military base in JL means that our longest international border state is fully secured. I would personally put smaller ones between SWS and Hiirshabelle, Galmudug and PL, but the biggest base in JL, also we are moving towards training our own soldiers in the near future.

Zapfox1

Location is extremely important, and my point is the location must be a frontier location, JL has the longest international border, having a military base in JL means that our longest international border state is fully secured. I would personally put smaller ones between SWS and Hiirshabelle, Galmudug and PL, but the biggest base in JL, also we are moving towards training our own soldiers in the near future.
I don’t agree with states having their own military I’ll be honest. Only regional state police

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don’t agree with states having their own military I’ll be honest. Only regional state police
States having or not having their own military is not the point I am making, I am simply saying JL is different to the other state as it has the longest international border out of the out of the 5 FMS. The FGS actually wants to man the borders itself, so my point was never JL having its own military but rather FGS putting a large military base in JL due to its geographical nature its a frontier state.

Zapfox1

States having or not having their own military is not the point I am making, I am simply saying JL is different to the other state as it has the longest international border out of the out of the 5 FMS. The FGS actually wants to man the borders itself, so my point was never JL having its own military but rather FGS putting a large military base in JL due to its geographical nature its a frontier state.
Yeah I understood the first part you said. I just responded to the last part. But I personally don’t think it’s a good idea for our base to be in jubbaland especially as JL right now is under Kenya’s influence

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yeah I understood the first part you said. I just responded to the last part. But I personally don’t think it’s a good idea for our base to be in jubbaland especially as JL right now is under Kenya’s influence
While Alshabab poses a threat to every single FMS some more than others, JL is where it poses the most threat where it actually controls an entire region Middle Jubba, also Alshabab threat is coupled with Kenyan nefarious foreign policy targeting Jubaland specifically. No where else is a military base more suitable.

A good place would be Bardheere actually its right in the middle of Jubaland, not to far and not too close to from the border, and even in the short term Bardheere is where the war on Alshabab will be launched from.

Zapfox1

While Alshabab poses a threat to every single FMS some more than others, JL is where it poses the most threat where it actually controls an entire region Middle Jubba, also Alshabab threat is coupled with Kenyan nefarious foreign policy targeting Jubaland specifically. No where else is a military base more suitable.

A good place would be Bardheere actually its right in the middle of Jubaland, not to far and not too close to from the border, and even in the short term Bardheere is where the war on Alshabab will be launched from.
When you put it like that, I agree. The day middle Jubba is liberated I’m throwing a party

Trending